Yeah, he got away. Come on, let’s go.
是啊,他跑了。快点,我们走。
We can become blood brothers.
我们可以成为亲兄弟。
No, I don’t want to.
不,我不想。
You could pick that scab on your arm.
你可以把胳膊上的痂挖出来。
It’s a mosquito bite.
是蚊子咬的。
It will bleed.
它会流血的。
If I do it, can we go?
如果我做了,我们能走吗?
Mmm-hmm.
嗯-嗯。
Okay.
可以。
Ouch.
哎哟。
Okay, rub them together.
好的,把它们擦在一起。
Now we’re blood brothers for life.
现在我们是一辈子的亲兄弟。
Hi.
你好。
Oh, hi. What can I do for you?
哦,嗨。有什么事吗?
Nothing.
没有什么。
I was just wondering what you were doing.
我只是想知道你在做什么。
Oh, I’m just typing up a funeral notice.
哦,我只是在打葬礼通知。
You know, when someone dies we put one in the paper, usually.
你知道,当有人死了,我们通常会在报纸上写一个。
It’s a service we provide for the family.
这是我们为家庭提供的服务。
Oh, right, right.
哦,对,对。
“Bader, Lorenzo.
“贝德,洛伦佐。
“Died June 22, 1972.
1972年6月22日去世。”
“Devoted husband to Nicolette.
“把丈夫献给了尼科莱特。
“Cherished father of Fabrizio and Heidi.
法布里齐奥和海蒂的父亲。”
“In lieu of flowers please send donations
“请代为送花捐款
“to the Holy Name Society.”
致圣名协会
I wrote that.
是我写的。
No kidding?
不是开玩笑吧?
Oh, it’s good, “in lieu of.” I love that word “lieu.”
哦,很好,“代替”我喜欢“代替”这个词
I prefer it to “instead.” It has more dignity.
我更喜欢它而不是“取而代之”。它更有尊严。
“In lieu,” “instead”…
取而代之的是“取而代之”。。。
No contest.
没有竞争。
It’s no big deal.
没什么大不了的。
Harry, you have to learn how to take a compliment.
哈里,你得学会接受别人的恭维。
Movies, movies…
电影,电影。。。
Love Story at the drive-in.
开车进去时的爱情故事。
I cried my eyes out. Did you see it?
我哭得目瞪口呆。你看到了吗?
I haven’t been to the movies in ages.
我好久没看电影了。
I love to see movies.
我喜欢看电影。
Especially at the drive-in.
尤其是在开车的时候。
I don’t think there’s anything more romantic than going to the drive-in.
我觉得没有什么比开车去更浪漫的了。
Uh-huh.
啊哈。
I’ll let you get back to work.
我让你回去工作。
I do enjoy playing bingo.
我确实喜欢玩宾果游戏。
If you’d like to join me for a game tomorrow night at church,
如果你明晚想和我一起去教堂玩游戏,
you’re welcome to.
欢迎你来。
Okay.
可以。
Hi, Vada.
嗨,瓦达。
Are you going out somewhere?
你要出去吗?
Nope.
不。
So how come you’re putting lipstick on?
那你为什么要涂口红呢?
A girl’s always got to look her best.
一个女孩总是要看起来最好。
I think lipstick looks fake.
我觉得口红看起来很假。
No one’s lips are that color.
没有人的嘴唇是那样的颜色。
Have you ever tried any? No.
你试过吗?不。
Come here. Sit down.
过来。坐下来。
Go like this. A little less.
像这样走。少一点。
Okay.
可以。
All right.
好吧。
Now, first, we blot.
现在,首先,我们吸干。
Take a look.
看一看。
I think it looks real nice on you.
我觉得你穿起来很好看。
Shelly, do you think I’m pretty?
雪莉,你觉得我漂亮吗?
Yes, Vada, I think you’re very pretty.
是的,瓦达,我觉得你很漂亮。
You’ve got these great, big sparkling eyes
你有一双闪闪发光的大眼睛
the cutest little nose,
最可爱的小鼻子,
an amazing mouth.
一张大嘴巴。
The boys at school don’t think I am.
学校里的男孩认为我不是。
They’ll come around.
他们会回来的。
Close your eyes.
闭上你的眼睛。
I want to bring out the gorgeous color in them.
我想把它们的绚丽色彩展现出来。
Now, the first rule in applying eye makeup
现在,上眼妆的第一条规则
is you can never wear enough blue eye shadow.
你永远都不能戴足够的蓝色眼影。
Do you like putting makeup on people?
你喜欢给人化妆吗?
Mmm-hmm.
嗯-嗯。
I’ve been trying to get out to Hollywood for years
多年来我一直想去好莱坞
to do makeup for all the movie stars,
为所有的电影明星化妆,
but I haven’t gotten there yet.
但我还没到那里。
All right. Open your eyes.
好吧。睁开你的眼睛。
Shelly, I would definitely hold off on that Hollywood thing.
雪莉,我绝对不会再去好莱坞了。
Your lip bleeding? No!
你的嘴唇流血了?不!
What’s wrong with your eyes?
你的眼睛怎么了?
A girl can never wear enough eye shadow.
女孩不能戴足够的眼影。
Where’s your bike?
你的自行车呢?
Oh, in the garage.
哦,在车♥库♥里。
Walk me over.
带我过去。
It’s only a garage. Come on.
只是个车♥库♥。来吧。
Hey, one of my streamers is gone.
嘿,我的一个彩带不见了。
Probably fell off in here.
可能是从这里掉下来的。
Hey, look at this.
嘿,看看这个。
Oh, that was Gramoo’s.
哦,那是格拉莫的。
It’s a phrenology chart.
这是一张颅相图。
They used to study the bumps on your head
他们曾经研究过你头上的肿块
to see if you had a good personality or not.
看看你有没有好的个性。
Come here, I’ll diagnose your head.
过来,我来诊断你的头。
I don’t want to.
我不想。
Come on, it’s fun.
来吧,这很有趣。
Hmm… Interesting.
隐马尔可夫模型。。。很有趣。
What?
什么?
You have no personality.
你没有个性。
Hey, where does it say that?
嘿,上面怎么说的?
Never mind.
不要介意。
THOMAS J: Is that your dad?
托马斯J:那是你♥爸♥爸吗?
Yes.
对。
Who’s that with your dad?
你♥爸♥爸是谁?
That’s my mother.
那是我妈妈。
Do you remember her? No.
你还记得她吗?不。
Gramoo said she’s in heaven.
格拉莫说她在天堂。
What do you think it’s like?
你觉得是什么样子的?
What?
什么?
Heaven.
天堂。
I think…
我想。。。
Everybody gets their own white horse
每个人都有自己的白马
and all they do is ride them and eat marshmallows all day.
他们整天骑着它们吃棉花糖。
And everybody’s best friends with everybody else,
每个人都是最好的朋友,
and when you play sports
当你运动的时候
there’s no teams, so nobody gets picked last.
没有队伍,所以没有人最后被选中。
But what if you’re afraid to ride horses?
但是如果你害怕骑马呢?
It doesn’t matter ’cause they’re not regular horses.
没关系,因为它们不是普通的马。
They got wings.
他们有翅膀。
And it’s no big deal if you fall,
如果你摔倒了也没什么大不了的,
’cause you just land in a cloud.
因为你只是在云中降落。
That doesn’t sound so bad.
听起来没那么糟。
Come on. We’ll never find that streamer.
来吧。我们再也找不到那个飘带了。
Well, well, well. What’s going on in here?
好吧,好吧,好吧。这是怎么回事?
Nothing.
没有什么。
I’m dressing.
我在穿衣。
Oh, you’re dressing. Uh-huh.
哦,你在穿衣。啊哈。
Harry, Harry, Harry, Harry.
哈利,哈利,哈利,哈利。
Don’t you know it’s not nice to lie to your big brother?
你不知道对你哥哥撒谎不好吗?