我是混♥蛋♥
You’re not a dick.
你不是混♥蛋♥
Believe me, I’m very familiar with dicks.
相信我,我对混♥蛋♥是很熟悉的
You are just a man who hasn’t let anyone in his life
你是一个不让其他人痛苦
because he knew he was sick.
因为他知道他身有绝症的人
Thank you.
谢谢.
You know, you’ve
你知道,你
never asked me to leave
从来就没有要我离开
but you never really asked me to
但是你从来没有真正要我
shall we say, invited me to stay either.
我们应该说,也没有要我留下来
Would you stay?
你可以留下吗
Would you ask me?
你会要求我吗
Want to come up for lunch?
想去吃午餐吗
Fine. I’ll eat, but I’m not talking.
我会吃.但我不说话
No, we never did it.
不,我们从来都不做不到
He’s the greatest person I’ve ever met in my whole stupid life.
他是我一生中见到的最让我崇拜的人
Turkey and Swiss okay?
土耳其和瑞士吗
How about 20 questions?
20个问题怎么样
I may not have that much time.
我没有那么多时间
How about four questions?
4个问题怎么样
Okay. All right. Four.
那好.就4个
Number one:
第一个:
Do you love her?
你爱她吗
Yes.
是的
Is it romantic love
是浪漫的爱
or is it infatuation
还是糊涂的爱
with youth and spirit kind of love?
还是带着青春和心灵的爱
That’s three questions.
那是三个问题
Come on, I’m serious. What is it?
说,我是认真的.是什么
I don’t know.
我不知道
It’s like a family love.
这就像是家庭之爱
Thanks.
谢谢
How’s he doing? No change.
他怎么样 没有改变
If he doesn’t improve, they’ll just send him home.
如果他没有什么进展, 他会被送回家中疗养
What are you doing? I gotta sleep.
你干什么 我睡觉
No, no. Can you just get back on the road right now?
不,不.你能马上的上路吗
Come on. Listen, if I continue to drive
听着,如果我来开车的话
then most probably a big truck full of some farm crap
那些载着农场的货物的车
is gonna mow us down
就回撞过来的
and then look at how many dead people will be in this story.
然后就会有很多的 人发生意外的
All right. Coffee.
好的.咖啡
Dude, get that away from me.
拿开
If you’re not gonna drive, let me drive. Get out of the car.
如果你不开车,就让我来开 那你就出去
When was the last time you slept? A few days ago, but
你什么时候睡的觉 几天前,但是
exactly. So if I’m gonna meet this dad guy
当然.如果我能看到这个爸爸
then I get some beauty sleep, all right?
那我就可以美美的睡一觉, 好吗
Okay, listen, you selfish loser asshole.
听着,你是个自私的大白♥痴♥,好了吗
I’ve got to get to R and I’ve got to get to R now
我现在必须要到R
and I’ve got to be in this car for eight torturous hours with you
我必须要在这车上和 你再痛苦8个小时
so that means we have no more pit stops, no more anything stops.
那就是说我们不能再停, 什么事都不能停
Maybe we can have one stop for a coke and a pee, and that’s it.
好,也许我们可以在喝可乐 的时候或者小便的时候停
No, no, no. Never mind.
不不不.不介意
We don’t have enough time for a coke and a pee.
我们没有时间喝可乐和小便了
Maybe just a pee if you’re really desperate.
如果你憋不住可以小便,
Shut up, Sybil. Shut up.
闭嘴,“女巫”
“Sybil”?
“女巫”
Yeah, you know Sybil the woman with eight home phone numbers.
是的,你知道的, 一个女人有8个家庭谈话号♥码
It’s not necessarily bad. A plethora of personalities can be enchanting.
这不是坏事 多血质的人还真迷人
Fuck you. Fuck you.

Fuck you. Fuck you, all eight of you.
操.操,都是你的8个
Don’t leave me alone, please.
不要留下我一个人
What?
嘿 什么
Wake up. What’s wrong?
醒醒.怎么了
What do you want?
你的 什么
Why don’t you help me stay awake?
为什么不让我别睡着
We’ll play a little game, all right?
我们来玩一个小游戏,好吗
Yeah? Good.
什么 好
Soda can.
苏打罐
All right, that was easy.
那样很简单
Chocolate. Hmm. That was good.
巧克力.很好
Shit!

What the hell?
干什么
So when was the last time you were in a serious relationship?
最后一次真正关系是什么时候
A long time ago. I’m not a good relationship person.
很久以前 我不是人缘很好的人
You speak for the world.
你在代表世界说话
Okay, he’s checked out, and they said he could spend
好,他已经检查了,
whatever time he has left at home, so let’s go.
他们说可以随时回家 快,走
You’re gonna love him.
你会喜欢他的
What am I doing? I cannot believe I’m doing this right now.
我♥干♥什么 我不敢相信我做的是对的
Well, believe it. It’s your reality.
相信我.这是你要面对的事实
All right, hurry up now. Oh, my god.
那好,快点.我的天
I hate this fucking song!
我讨厌这音乐
Oh, my god.

Oh, shit.

R, I’d like to introduce you to your son.
R,我给你介绍你的儿子
Son? Son?
儿子 他的儿子
Son.
儿子
Dad!
爸爸
Come in. “Come in.”
进来“进来”
You don’t even know who it is, and just, “come in”?
你不知道是谁就说“进来”
I knew it was you.
我知道是你
So silicone lips doesn’t knock?
所以就不用敲门吗
I’m sorry.
抱歉
I understand.
我明白
Well, I’m three quarters through the understanding stage.
我三次的应该原谅这发生的事
But it hurts me, though. You know?
但是这伤害了我 你知道吗
And it’s not good pain.
这不是很容易接受的伤痛
I don’t know that there ever really was good pain.
我知道这是很难接受的伤痛
I used to think so, but I don’t now.
我过去常想,但是我现在不想了
Ramble, ramble, ramble. Hey, please, I get it.
漫游 我做到了
Come here. Sit down.
来,坐下
I missed you.
我想你
Did you?
是吗
Yes, I did.
是的
I missed you too.
我也想你
It’s a good thing, this missing stuff.
想念真是美好的
Thanks for the present.
谢谢你的礼物
You’re welcome. What’s he like?
你太客气了.他怎么样
Oh, he’s kind of like you.
他很像你
He’s an asshole?
他是白♥痴♥吗
No, worse than that.
不,比这更糟
He’s a pathetic loser asshole.
他是给可怜的大白♥痴♥
That’s my boy.
那是我的儿子
So you like him.
你喜欢他
Are you mental? Totally.
你神经吗 完全
I’ve gotten down with it. I’ve boogied.
我已经度过去了
Okay, shaft.
好了
Excuse me.
对不起
I hear my mother calling.
我去听我妈妈的电♥话♥
Sorry about the timing.
抱歉打扰
I don’t think the first apology should be coming from you.
我想这不是你的第一次道歉
I wish I could have known you.
我希望我已经了解你
Yeah? All right.
是吗 好
Well, I don’t do drugs.
我不吸毒
I do.
我吸
I don’t know. I failed algebra.
我失败了
It’s okay.
没事
I failed your mother. Yeah.
我失去了你的妈妈.是的
She told me you were dead.
她告诉我你死了
It’s true. I was.
那是真的
Did she ever talk about me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!