我该跟你说的 我没告诉任何人
I never even told my wife.
甚至连妻子也没说
It was like I thought if the words didn’t come out
似乎说出来不像是真的,
then maybe it wouldn’t be true.
或许真的不是
Does that make any sense?
有理由吗
So I’ll just assume that you’re gonna be okay, right?
我以为你会没事的 对吗
You’re not gonna be okay, and that really sucks.
你不会好起来了 真的糟糕
‘Cause for the first time ever in my whole non perfect
因为这是我生命中不完美的第一次
excuse of a stupid life, I really, really liked it!
愚蠢生活的借口 我真的喜欢
I liked my life.
我爱自己的生命
You still have your life. No, I don’t.
你的生命还是你的 不.不是的
I don’t have my life because I love you so much.
我的生命已经没有了 因为我太爱你
Wait a second. Don’t leave.
慢着.不要离开
Where are you going?
你去哪
If a person’s on their deathbed, you have to stay and listen.
病人在病床上3你该留下听他说
It’s the hospital rule.
这是医院的规则
Come back here.
回来
I spoke to your grandmother.
我跟你祖母说话了
Oh, bullshit! No, it’s not bullshit.
胡扯 不.不是胡扯
You taught me how to do it, and I’ve been doing it.
你教我怎么做的 我一直在做
Oh, yeah? What’d she say?
是吗 她说生命了
She said to stop this! Stop it!
她说不要这样 她说不要这样
You don’t understand.
你不明白
You have all of these people who care about you. You have a family.
周围有那么多关心你 你有家
Oh, yeah, great family. Oh, so what?
是的.大家庭.又怎样
So they’re all insane. Lock them up. Who cares? At least they’re here.
他们都疯了.去把他们都锁起来 谁在乎 起码他们在这
I wish my parents were still here.
我真希望父母还健在
I can’t even call ’em up and say, “I hate you.”
我甚至不能打电♥话♥对他们说:~~我恨你们
You don’t know how lucky you are.
你真是身在福中不知福
Well, I don’t feel so lucky. You won’t let yourself.
我并不认为 你不让自己相信
You think this is why your grandmother tries to talk to you?
你以为这就是你祖母 跟你说的理由
Don’t you think she’s got better stuff to do all day
你不认为她每天除了跟人
than to get through to nobody?
谈话还有更好的事要干吗
You’re not alone.
你不是一个人
Who is this talking you or grandma?
是你说话还是祖母在说话
I don’t know. We’re both talking.
我不知道.我们都在说话
If it makes you feel better, it’s mostly her.
如果你感觉好多了 大部分原因是她
Come here.
过来
Come here. Sit down.
过来.坐下
Would you just once
你能
do something I ask you the first time, please?
听我一次吗
Now you close your eyes, and you listen.
现在你闭上眼睛,听
Come on. Close your eyes.
来,闭上你的眼睛
Listen.
听
I don’t hear anything.
我什么都听不见
I care about you more than anyone else in the world.
我比世界上的任何东西都更关心你
What’s that?
那是什么
Morphine.
吗♥啡♥
Morphine. Oh, cool.
常规 酷
“Dear rand, I can’t live with you in this house.
亲爱的兰德, 没有你我无法生活在这里
It’s like I’m living alone. You won’t talk to me or touch me.
我感到无比的孤独
I don’t know what’s going on
你不跟我说话,不和我联♥系♥ 我不知道该怎么办
but I can’t live like this anymore.”
但是我不会再这样的生活下去
Information. City and listing, please.
信息.请说城市地址
Albuquerque.
新墨西哥州中部大城
Sara Harris, 10122 Paso Robles.
萨拉.哈里斯,10122 帕莎 罗伯尔斯
I’m sorry. That’s an unlisted number.
抱歉.未登录番号♥
Shit.
该死的
You have a cousin Louise?
你有给堂妹路易丝吗
I’m only gonna be gone for two days.
我就去两天
Okay? Two days?
好吗 两天
Yeah, it’ll go by really fast.
会很快的
I’ll call you when I’m on the road
我上路的时候我会打电♥话♥给你的
when I get there at the wedding.
那时我会在婚礼上
These are chocolates for you. Okay. Thank you.
这是给你的巧克力.谢谢
Well, have a good time.
开心点
Hurry back. Okay, I will.
很快回来.我会的
I will hurry back so fast.
我会尽快回来
Be careful.
小心
I’ll call you, okay? Put your seat belt on.
我会打电♥话♥给你,好吗 系好车带
All right, so I’ll see you later.
那我们不久再见
Is there something else I can get for you?
还有什么要帮忙吗,兰德尔
I wouldn’t mind a little company.
我不介意有个伴
Okay, what was I gonna say?
那好 我说什么
I was gonna say, “excuse me, Mrs. Harris, I know we’ve never met
我会说抱歉,哈里斯夫人, 我知道我们从未见过
and you haven’t seen your husband in 19 years
而你19年没有见到你的丈夫了
but I really think you should know that ”
但是我很感激我能知道这些
oh, that’s not good. Shit.
那不太好.天
What do you want? Who are you?
有什么事 你是谁
Excuse me? Who are you?
对不起 你是谁
Does Sara Harris live here?
莎拉哈里斯住这吗
You want any information, you can tell me who you are.
我会告诉你,如果你想知道什么 你就先告诉我你是谁
How’s that?
怎么样
My name’s J. I’m a friend of her husband’s.
我叫J.我是她丈夫的朋友
That’s interesting information. You want to come in for a coke?
这真是有趣 要进来喝杯可乐吗
Do you have a telephone and some chocolate?
你有电♥话♥或者巧克力吗
How ’bout a lollipop?
棒棒糖怎么样
So, my name is Randy.
我叫兰德
Sara was my mother.
莎拉是我的妈妈
“Was”? Yeah.
“是吗” 是的
She was in a car accident about six months ago.
6个月前死于车祸
Shit.
天
I’m sorry. That’s awful.
很抱歉.太可怕了
Thanks, twilight zone.
谢谢,城市贫困区
Now, what husband are you talking about?
你说是谁的丈夫
She was married before. Didn’t she tell you?
她以前结婚了 她没有告诉你吗
Yeah, I know. My father died before I was born.
我知道.我出生的时候爸爸就死了
Did she say anything about him?
她说起过他吗
No. She gave me a picture once.
没有.她只给我照片
Can I see it?
我可以看看吗
Sure.
当然
You find out you have a dad, you’re not even curious to meet him?
你知道你有个爸爸, 你不想去见见他吗
Not really. Well, he’s dying.
不是很想.他就要死了
Yeah, I know. You let me know that. And you know what?
我知道.你告诉我
That makes the blessed event even more enticing.
你知道什么 收到祝福是更让人怀念的
You’re basically asking me
你要去见的人
to go meet a man who will be dead soon, right?
是一个快要死的人, 是吗
“Hi, dad. I’m here just in time to bury you.”
嘿,爸爸.我来的真及时埋葬你
What kind of friend are you anyway? I love him.
你们是什么朋友 我爱他
What kind of love? He’s been my best friend.
哪种爱 他是我最好的朋友
Did you fuck him?
你和他做♥爱♥吗
Shit.
该死的
Look, I’m a bitter asshole, okay?
我是个混♥蛋♥,好吗
I have been most of my life. I usually keep it to myself.
我的生活一直是这样 我一般都埋在自己心里
I’ve lost my mother, and now I find out I have a father
我已经失去了妈妈, 现在我发现了一个还活着的爸爸
who’s alive, but he’s dying.
但是快要死了
Lot of stuff.
所有这些
I’m just not sure if I have the right outfit for my debut on Oprah.
我不认为自己还有能力去承受
Well, I’m sure I can find you something.
我相信可以发现你什么的
Where did you come from?
你从哪来
How did this happen?
是怎么回事
I don’t know if you’re a good thing
我想你不是有心
or the fucking plague.
或者怀着痛苦
Does this mean you’re coming with me to meet him or what?
这样说你是想跟 我回去见他还是什么
Yeah. You know what? I will go with you.
是的.你知道什么 我会和你一起去的
But I’m not talking to him
但是我不会和他说话
or you.
或者跟你说话
Fine! Good!
非常好 好
You’ve been my nurse for such a long time
你担任我的护士已经很久了
but I don’t know anything about you.
但是我对你什么都不了解
I’m a dick.