很多人怕小丑
Isn’t that funny?
不好笑吗
See, that doesn’t bother me.
对我没关系
I’m afraid of clowns.
我怕小丑
Why can’t you be like other kids?
为何你不能像其他孩子一样
Stand in line at clubs, smoke cigars, dance
站在俱乐部.抽烟.跳舞
experiment with bisexuality.
经历性经验
You know, teenage stuff.
青少年的玩意
Come on. We’re trying somebody new tonight.
今晚去见另一个人
Mildred
米尔德里德,
I’d like to introduce you to Randall Harris of the Harrises.
我想把你介绍给哈里斯来的哈里斯兰德尔
Hi, Mildred. How are you?
嘿,米尔德里德.你好吗
That’s a silly question.
愚蠢的问题
She might be a little shy. I don’t normally bring guests.
可能她有点害羞 我很少带客人来这里.
Sure.
当然
Why do you do this?
为何这样做
Energy.
能量.
I can feel their energy.
我能感觉他们的能量
A little bit of a thousand souls.
一千个灵魂的一点点能量
Come on. It’s your turn.
快点.到你了.
No, not just yet.
不.还不行
Come on. Lie down. Close your eyes.
躺下.闭上眼
I love these slacks.
我舍不得这条裤子
Come on.
快点
Don’t do that.
不.不要.
Lie down.
躺下
Comin’ down.
来了
Close your eyes.
闭上眼
Now what?
现在做什么
Now you start up a conversation.
开始对话
With whom?
和谁
The person you’re sitting on.
你屁♥股♥底下的人
Can you feel it? Can you feel their energy?
你能感觉到吗 你能感觉他们的能量吗
I feel it.
我感觉到了
You do?
是吗
God, I really do feel it.
上帝 我真的感觉到了
Thanks for letting me crash here.
谢谢你让我打扰这里
Hey, it’s late. No problem.
很晚了.没问题
Welcome.
欢迎
Nice house. Thank you.
好漂亮的房♥子.谢谢
So I’m gonna put on some hot tea.
我去冲热茶
Listen, if you feel that you want to take a shower, just go upstairs.
听我说.想洗澡的话去楼上
I have fresh towels.
有干净毛巾
Make yourself at home.
随便点
Great.
太好了
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, so you’re somewhere and you see somebody you know.
好.你去一个地方见你认识的人
What do you say?
你怎么说
I know you.
我认识你.不
Hello.
你好
Hey.

All right.
嘿行了
You’re in the store. A customer’s just tried on a suit.
你在商店里 走进一个顾客想试衣服
He looks quite handsome. What do you say?
他很帅气.你怎么跟他说
Hey, dude. Funky stuff, man.
伙计.时髦衣服.
Yeah!
是的
I pray to god that’s not it.
我对着上天祈祷.不是这样的
You know, in spite of what you’re doing
除了你在干的
you should know that you’re very beautiful.
你该知道自己很漂亮
You think I’m beautiful?
你认为我很漂亮
You want to watch a video or something?
想看影碟还是什么的
Okay, how ’bout we have a staring contest?
凝视比赛怎么样
Oh, don’t do that with me ’cause I’ll kill you.
别跟我玩这个 因为我会杀了你
Fine then. Let’s see what you’re made of.
那好.看看你是什么料做的
Ready?
准备好了吗
Go!
开始
You’re blinking.
你在眨眼睛
Again.
再来
Go. Go!
开始.开始
You want some more tea?
还要喝水吗
All right. All right. Where you going?
行了 你去哪
I’m going to go for a run.
跑步
When I get back, we need to talk. We have to have a little talk.
回来的时候我们要谈谈 我们一定要谈谈
Don’t worry about me. I’ll just stay here and go through some drawers.
好了.别担心我 我留下翻翻你的抽
Save me some time and tell me where you keep the good stuff.
这样可以节省我的时间 告诉我你把好东西♥藏♥在哪
I don’t have any good stuff.
我没有什么好东西
That’s sad. Oh, is it? And you do?
太糟糕了.对吗 你呢
Yup. Uh huh?
当然
Where do you keep yours?
你把你的好东西♥藏♥哪了
In a box under my bed.
我床底下的盒子里
I don’t have a box under my bed, and you’re the good stuff.
我床底下没有盒子 你就是好东西
I have a blue foot.
我有一只蓝脚
So much stuff, so little time to snoop.
东西多.没时间探听
Don’t do it!
不要这样做
I have to.
一定要
I just have to.
一定要
Don’t do it.
不要做
I have to. Oh, I have to.
一定要.一定要
Grandma?
奶奶
Get up!
起来
Get up!
起来
Hey, help! Somebody, help!
救命 救命
Help me, please! Help!
救命 救命
Please! Please, help!
求求你们 救命
Hi, I’m patty.
嘿,我是佩蒂
Did Randall mention any family at all to you?
兰德尔向你提起过他有家人吗
No. Why does he need them?
没有.他需要家人干什么
Well, as you probably know, he’s had this for a long time.
你可能知道.他病了很久了
He’s very sick and
他的病很重
the next few days are gonna be critical.
接下来的几天很关键
I’m sorry.
对不起
So you wouldn’t suggest starting
你不是建议开始
any new magazine subscriptions?
要开杂♥志♥处方吧
I’m sorry, Randall.
对不起,兰德尔
I don’t know what to say exactly
我不知道该说什么
but you’ve known all along how precarious this type of leukemia is.
但你知道这种白血病的不稳定性
you’ll have some good days, you’ll have some bad days.
情况有好的时候也有坏的时候
But when it becomes acute like this, our options are limited.
但到了目前这种情况 我们的选择也是有限的
Would you hand me that bag?
请把袋子给我
We’ll give you antibiotics to treat the infection
给你开点抗生素治疗感染
pain medication to keep you comfortable.
再开点止痛药止痛
Chemotherapy’s an option, but it’s very risky.
也可以进行化学疗法 但危险性很高
There are some experimental programs we’re looking into
我们正在调查一种试验性程序
but those need FD a approval.
但需要得到F.D.A.的同意
There’s my beauty.
嘿,我的美人来了
We’ll see you in a little bit. Call us if you need anything.
我们很快会再来看你., 有需要的话叫我们
You look good.
今天起色不错
You don’t.
但你却不是
Come here.
过来
Come over here. Come here.
过来.过来
You didn’t say “Simon says.”
你没说“西蒙说.”
Simon says, “come here, please.”
西蒙说,“过来.过来.”
So you just knew all along.
你一直就知道的
Yeah, I did.
是的
I’m gonna use the “fuck” word now.
现在该我用“妈的”这个字了
I understand.
我理解
How can you do this?
你怎么能这样做
How can you be sick? You can’t be sick, right?
你怎么能病倒 你不能病倒的.对吗
Because you would have told me you were sick, wouldn’t you?
因为你会告诉我你病了,对吗
I’m sorry.
对不起
I should have told you. I didn’t tell anybody.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!