Me? I’m 49 years old.
我我49岁了
I’m 17. Nice to meet you.
我17岁.幸会
Who are your friends?
你的朋友是谁
I don’t wanna get into this now.
我不想谈这些.
Who? Don’t worry your head over this.
谁别担心这个.
I’ve got lots of people, plenty of people.
我认识很多人
You have magazines, not people.
你有的只是杂♥志♥ 不是人
Piles and piles of magazines you read all the time, right?
大堆大堆的杂♥志♥ 你一直都看
It’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning alone
早上起来第一件事就是看杂♥志♥
and it’s the last thing you do when you go to bed at night.
睡觉前最后做的一件事也是看杂♥志♥
You communicate with articles, not humans.
你和文章交流 不是人
So can I show you something, please?
我能给看一件东西吗
What?
什么
Who did that?
谁干的
Me.

Why?
为何
Lack of alternatives.
没有选择
If you hate living at home that much
如果你那么
if you hate living at home that much
讨厌在家里住
just get your own apartment.
可以自己去找公♥寓♥住
Well, I’m kind of broke.
我破产了
Yeah, but now you have a really good job.
是的.但你现在有一份好工作
I’ve had it for, like, a minute.
我曾拥有一分钟
you might have the kind of boss
或许你的老板
who would consider giving you an advance.
能赏识你
Given my special talent for window dressing?
让我的特殊才能用之于橱窗打扮
Because he might be leaning towards the trust situation.
因为他可能倾向于信任
Yeah, all right.
是的.没事的
If we’re gonna try this friendship thing
如果我们要成为朋友
you need to make me a promise.
你得答应我一件事
Do I get one in return?
我可以要求你答应我一件事吗
Yeah, that’s fair.
当然.很公平
I want you to promise you’re never gonna hurt yourself like that again.
我要你答应我不要再这样伤害自己
I’ll try.
我会尽力
What’s yours?
你有什么要求
I reserve the right to redeem mine at a later date.
我暂时先保留
Okay.
好的
Watch it, asshole. All righty.
小心.笨蛋.没事的
I love this song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
Give it a chance.
给它机会
Mom flash. Disgusting.
“妈咪废墟”
This is classic stuff. It grows on you.
恶心.经典乐曲.引起你的兴趣
Yeah, good music. My turn. My music.
是的.好音乐.到我了 我的音乐
This is supposed to be an experience where we share.
这该是我们共同分享的经历
I’m sharing my taste with you. You’re torturing me with yours.
我与你共享我的品味 你却拿你品味来折磨我
I’m the one being tortured here.
我想受折磨的是我
What do they call your music, “crap to swoon to”?
他们怎么称你的音乐“说到你晕倒”
Fine. Another one of your favorites.
好.你的另一张爱作
It’s not for me.
不是给我的.
Oh, right. Sure.

Gettin’ down to your funky self, sir?
准备听你胆战心惊的音乐
No, her arm was broken.
不 埃莉.埃莉她的手臂断了
This is for young people. I didn’t know that.
这是年轻人听的.我不知道
You said 2:00, anal dude.
你说2点来.花♥花♥公♥子♥.
You’re never late.
从不迟到
Sometimes I am late. Is that all right with you?
有时我会迟到你没意见吧
What was wrong with that one?
那个房♥子有什么不好
It was on the first floor. So?
在一楼.又怎样
You can’t just shut your eyes and pretend life won’t get you.
不能闭上眼假装岁月不会逝去
You gotta take precautions so you can live a long time.
你得提防这才能长命百岁
What makes you think I wanna live a long time?
你怎么知道我想长命百岁
That isn’t funny. It’s not funny.
不好玩.不好玩
Okay, I’m sorry.
没事的.抱歉
I like this one.
我喜欢这间
It’s on the top floor.
是顶楼.
I gotta live on the top floor so I can grasp all of life that I can.
我一定要住顶楼这样才能抓住所有生命
No what?
不.什么
I’m sorry, but I have my preferences.
抱歉.但我有一个爱好
What kind of preferences?
什么爱好
No tattoos, piercings or potential for loud hip hop.
不要纹身.不要刺青 不要大吵的流行乐
I hate hip hop. Yeah, she hates hip hop.
我讨厌流行乐.她不喜欢流行乐
And the tattoos aren’t even real.
而且纹身也不是真的
This phase shall also pass.
这段通过
This is a highly intelligent girl.
而且这位女孩还非常聪明
She’s an incredible poet. One day she’s gonna be very famous.
她是位伟大的诗人 一定会很出名
You know, famous people know other famous people.
你知道.名人知名人
You’re gonna wake up, look out your window one morning
一天早上你起来朝窗户看
and who’s that that’s visiting her?
是谁来拜访她
It’s Regis Philbin.
是 里吉斯菲尔宾
Yeah. Regis?
对.里吉斯
She’s gonna know Regis?
她会认识里吉斯吗
And other people too.
还会认识很多其他人
Movie stars. Keanu Reeves.
影星.克阿诺
Who’s she?
她是谁
She sometimes guests on Regis. She’s a good guest.
有时她还会拜访里吉斯她是好客人
I’ll take it.
我接受
Just like that? I’m like that.
像什么 我喜欢
Don’t you have any questions?
你没问题吗
Yes. Will you christen the place with me?
当然有,愿意和我一起为 这个地方命名吗
What do you mean by “christen”?
你说“命名”是什么意思
Dance with me.
和我一起跳舞
Oh, I can’t do that.
我不能这样做.
Why not?
为何
Well, there isn’t any music.
没有音乐.你知道
If I’m ever gonna dance, I need my music.
如果要跳.我一定要音乐
If you listen very carefully, you can hear it.
如果你仔细听.可以听见的
What do you mean? Like, “if you build it, they will come”?
什么意思 如果你创造音乐 感觉是会来的
What?
什么
I don’t hear anything.
我什么也听不到
So is this good for your daughter?
适合你女儿吗
My daughter loves the place.
我女儿很喜欢这里
I can’t believe I’m getting my own apartment.
不能相信我有自己的公♥寓♥了
It’s so grown up and scary.
我张大了,好吓人
When will you tell your parents? Why don’t you tell them?
你打算什么时候跟你父母说 为何要跟他们说
Yeah, right.
当然.好的
“A home is a place where you keep your socks
家是藏袜子的地方
and socks are for keeping everything warm.”
袜子是保暖的东西
That’s my grandma.
这是我祖母的坟墓
Come on, Rasta man. Share something with me.
快点,和我一起分享一件东西
I just did an interpretation of my dead grandmother.
我翻译了死去祖母的一句话
Speak.
说.
I was married once
我曾结过婚
about 19 years ago.
19年前
How long were you married?
你们结婚几年了
Two years.
2年
Her name was Sara.
她叫莎拉
She used to put baby powder in all of her shoes.
她常把婴儿爽身粉放在脚趾中
We had this brown shag carpet in the house.
我们买♥♥了这毛茸茸的地毯
So she’d walk around.
她会到场乱走
She’d leave these white footprints everywhere.
留下白色脚印
It was like being married to Casper.
就像嫁给加斯普
Was she pretty? She had nice feet.
她漂亮吗 她的脚很漂亮
Did you love her?
你爱她吗
Why do you hate your family?
为何憎恨你的家人
I don’t hate them.
我不憎恨他们.我只是
I just I’m happy I’m not them.
好在我不是他们你知道吗
Hate’s an emotion.
憎恨是一种感情
I’m not good with emotion stuff.
对于感情我不擅长
No emotion.
不要有感情
I think I love you so what am I so afraid of

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!