人们大概是弄错了
What, that you’re happy? What’s that anyway?
你快乐吗 那是干什么
I’m not the one to ask.
我不是你要问的人
You know what I think?
你知道我想什么
I think happy is fucking overrated.
我想快乐的估价过高
I mean, my mom’s always happy.
我是说,我妈妈总是很快乐
She’s got this stupid smile on her face
她总是挂着愚蠢的微笑
and she’s singing, and it’s just disgusting.
她唱歌♥,真让人讨厌
Apparently you don’t think your mother is really happy.
很显然,你没有想象 你妈妈是否真的高兴
Would you be, having me as your only child?
你可以把我当作你 唯一的孩子吗
That’s a good point.
好主意
I have to tell you. I don’t think this is the least bit attractive.
我必须告诉你我不认为这是很有吸引力的
And I think that this is gonna get you on the cover of GQ.
是的,我想这要真正 的把你置于G之上
All right.
好了
You thinking of fucking me?
你想和我做♥爱♥吗
Is there a bathroom in this place, or do you go right on the floor?
这有卫生间吗, 你要吐在那地板上吗
Right there.
是的,就在那
I can’t believe I just asked my boss that.
我简直不敢谢谢我跟老板说这话
He could be my dad.
他可以做我的爸爸
I don’t want another dad. I don’t like the one I have now.
我不需要另外一个妈妈. 我不喜欢还要
I want a lover.
我要一个情人
Oh, I like that word.
我喜欢这样说
Lover.
情人
Lover.
情人
My lover’s in the bathroom getting coffee out of his nose.
我的情人在洗手间把咖啡拿走
Yeah, whatever.
是的,随便
I’m fine. I’m fine.
我没事的
You ready to be a salesperson?
你准备做销♥售♥员
Yeah.
是的.当然
Sure. Fun.
好玩
All right, I’m getting tired
好了.我累了
so I’m gonna run.
我要走了.
You mind if I take you home now? No. I’ll hang.
可以送你回家吗不.我再留一会
I can walk home from here. Okay.
我可以走路回去. 好的
I’m sorry about your nose. Don’t worry about it.
真抱歉你的鼻子. 别担心
Tomorrow we sell.
明天见
Great. I won’t fuck up.
太好了.我不会搞砸的
You know “the boy who cried wolf”? I don’t know.
听说“大叫狼来了”的故事吗
There was this little boy, and all day long he cried “wolf.”
我不知道. 有一个小男孩整天大叫“狼来了 ”
“Wolf is coming. Wolf!” But there wasn’t a wolf coming.
“狼来了 狼 ”但没狼来
Then one day the wolf came, and nobody believed him.
一天狼真的来了. 没有谁相信他
It just had no meaning.
没什么意思
I would reconsider the use of the “fuck” word.
我会重新考虑“妈的” 这个字的使用
Good night. I’ll see you tomorrow.
晚安.明天见
Good night.
晚安
Did your dad leave?
你父亲离开了吗
My lover.
我的情人
Jenny!
詹妮
They have a noise ordinance in century city!
世纪城有一个命令
Honey, you’re doing windows.
你在做橱窗女郎
Sweetie, you didn’t tell me you were doing windows.
你没跟我说
You’re wearing a dress. I’m so proud.
你穿的衣服真漂亮.我以你为荣
I’m so proud of you. Go home, mom.
我以你为荣.回家吧.妈妈
Don’t, please.
不要.不要管我
Baby, oh, my goodness. You look so beautiful.
宝贝.你真漂亮
Go home.
回家去吧.
I came to take you to lunch.
我来带你去吃午餐
What do you say? Bob and I ate at the most terrific
你怎么说 鲍勃和在最
if you leave right now, I’ll have dinner with you.
你知道吗 如果你现在离开. 我就会和你一起吃晚餐
Can you? I’m on my break now.
是吗 我现在休息
Pardon me. How do you do?
对不起.对不起.你好吗
You work with Jennifer. She is my daughter.
你是詹尼弗同事她是我女儿.
You’re the infamous mother.
你是声名狼藉的母亲
R, mom. Mom, R.
R,妈妈.妈妈,R
And R is my boss.
R.R是我老板
He really doesn’t like me to have distractions.
他不希望我分神
It’s so nice of you to hire Jennifer.
你能雇佣詹尼弗真的太好了
Look, you run over to that new parking structure restaurant.
你去新停车场餐馆
I’ll meet you there. Listen, she’s a wonderful girl.
我马上来她是位漂亮女孩
Very, very brave. Did you know that?
非常勇敢.你知道吗
I value her more than I can tell you.
我无法估量她的价值
Excuse me, Randall?
对不起,兰德尔
Can you come out for a second?
嘿.能出来一会吗
How are you?
嘿.你好吗
I’m coming out. Listen, don’t be a stranger here.
不.我出来了随便点.
Come by more often.
有空常来坐坐
Thank you so much. It’s so nice to meet you.
谢谢
Nice to meet you.
幸会.幸会
Did you hear that, honey?
嘿.听到了吗
He’s such a lovely gentleman.
真是惊喜.你好吗 他是个如此
He reminds me of somebody.
可爱的人
Who is it I’m thinking of?
令我想起一个人 我在想谁
Who is it?
亲爱的.是谁
You know him too. I’m not gonna eat your lunch.
你也认识他的 我不吃你的午餐
No, I mean, you don’t want a carrot?
不.不吃胡卜吗
Maybe we should just have dinner. I have to get back to work.
詹,或许我们该一起吃晚餐我要工作
Would you please promise me that you’re gonna come to dinner?
你能答应我你会来吃晚餐吗
Because then we could celebrate.
因为 因为我们要庆祝一下
Promise? I promise.
答应我吗 答应
I just want to say one more time
我只想再说一次
you look so beautiful in that dress.
你真美.穿这件衣服
You okay? I’m good.
你没事吧 没事
You look great. Think so?
你真漂亮.是吗
Yeah, I do. Thanks.
是的.谢谢
I’m being rude. Let me offer you something.
我很鲁莽.我提一个建议
I don’t have a lot.
我没有很多.但我
Oh, my god.
我的天
What is that?
这是怎么回事
Oh, my god. I’ve gotta go back to work.
天啊 我得回去工作了
Thank you. I had a nice
谢谢.我
you are a shitty window dresser.
你真是个糟糕的橱窗女郎
Who told you you could do the windows anyway?
谁告诉你可以这样做的
Ooh, you said “shitty.”
你说“糟糕”
I’m not in the mood for this side of you.
我没心情理会你这个
Fine.
那好
I thought we were somewhat in synch here.
我以为我们同时在这里
I thought we had some kind of communication.
我以为我们可以交流
I extend my friendship, and you just step on it.
我不断建立我们的友谊 你却践踏它
I trusted you.
我相信你.
I really did, and I don’t now, see?
我真的 现在我不相信你了 明白吗
I tell you something this is bad.
告诉你一件事.很糟糕的
Whatever this is, I can’t do it.
无论是什么.我无法挽救了
You can trust me. I don’t trust you.
你可以相信我.我不相信你
Can I show you something?
我能给你看一件东西吗
Just go fix the goddamn window.
去把窗户修好
You know what?
你知道吗
Why don’t you just take the rest of the day off?
今天为何不休息
Go hang with your friends.
和你的朋友出去玩
You do have friends, don’t you?
你朋友不是很多吗
No, not really.
不.不是的
Who do you talk to?
你跟谁说话
Like a therapist?
临床医学家
Not like a therapist. Like anyone.
不.不是像临床医学家.任何人
You certainly don’t talk to your mother.
你肯定不跟你母亲谈心的
Would you?
对吗
What about a boyfriend? No.
男友呢 不.
Is that silicone lips your girlfriend?
那些涂脂抹粉的 女孩是你女友吗
I’m asking the questions now, thank you.
现在是我问你, 谢谢
You know, I’m really curious about this.
你知道.我真的很好奇
Who do you talk to? Who are your friends?
你跟谁才愿意说话 你的朋友是谁
You.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!