With myself.
我给自己带来了高♥潮♥
I think.
我想
I’m gonna go to hell anyway.
我要下地狱了
Eulogy number 432.
颂词第432页
She was loved by no one.
她被一个人深深的爱着
She chose indifference as her state of mind.
她选择了心境中的不关心
She leaves behind not even a memory
一声不响的走了, 没有留下片语支言
because
因为
she never existed.
她从未存在过
That was a cheery one.
那是很愉快的
Hiya, Rudy.
你好,鲁迪
Mabel.
马比尔
Hey, Dorothy.
嘿,多罗斯
Good news and bad news.
好消息和坏消息
Good news:
好消息就是:
I didn’t get caught for stealing.
我偷东西没有被抓到
Bad news:
坏消息就是:
I got fired for farting.
我因为放屁被解雇了
So I decided to go where the real money is
于是我决定到真正有钱的地方去
the century city mall.
世纪购物城
Need a hand?
要手吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Thanks very much.
非常感谢
I was wondering
我想知道
there’s a sign in the window. You need some help in your store?
你在窗户上写了 你这里还招人吗
Asshole with a beer belly.
大肚子的笨蛋
What did you say?
你说什么
You think this is a beer belly?
你认为这是大肚子
Yeah.This is not a beer belly.
是,这不是大肚子
Oh, no? No.
哦,不是 不是
Wanna see a beer belly?
想看大肚子
That’s a beer belly.
这就是大肚子
Thank you, mister.
谢谢,先生,
I feel just truly enlightened.
我觉得这给了我启迪
Let me profusely apologize for my little crude, naive observation.
认为为我的粗鲁和天真表示道歉
All right, great.
好了,很好,
Now, scram. Go. Shoo.
走开 走
Go get pierced or whatever you do.
去穿耳想做什么就去做什么
Get out. Hey, why don’t you get your eyeballs pierced?
出去,为何你的眼珠子不♥穿♥上
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Reviewing my options.
回顾我的选择
You’ve got options?
你有选择吗
What is it you can do?
你能做什么
Anything.
什么都能做
Okay.
那好
Why don’t you go home now
你现在为何不回去
take the silverware out of your face
把你脸上的银器摘掉
come back in, say, a week, look like a person
一个星期后像个人走回来
then we’ll talk.
或许我们可以谈谈
But you really do have to go now because
但是你现在必须走开,因为
you’re scaring the customers.
你会吓着顾客的
Honey, we’re having leftovers.
亲爱的,我们有剩菜
Let me guess. Brisket.
我猜猜,鸡肉
Baby, I could cook up something else for you.
宝贝,我可以为你弄点别的吃的
How about a vegetable souffle? How would that be?
蔬菜汤怎么样
Please come to the table.
过来桌子上,如果你喜欢的话,
We could light those kind of candles that you like.
我们还可以点上一些蜡烛
Inspiration. Jen?
有灵感吗,詹
Listen, I know that you’ve been trying really hard to find a job
听着,我知道你找工作很辛苦
but I was thinking maybe
但是我想或许
maybe we could talk about college one more time.
或许我们可以再谈谈大学里的事
Ode to my face jewelry metal.
我脸上的珠宝
Shiny, sharp.
闪闪发亮
Good pain I inflicted myself.
是我自己造成的痛苦
Jennifer, I can relate to what you’re going through.
我 詹尼弗,我可以帮你什么吗,
Honey?
亲爱的
Adorning my face where the smile used to be
我像以前一样经常会笑 .
once as a baby, when pain had no definition
以前是宝贝,当痛苦没有定义的时候
now grown and alone
现在长大后变得很孤独
my jewelry off
我的珠宝卸下来
naked again
又什么也没有了,
identity gone.
一点不剩。 詹
I had a dream last night
我昨晚做了个梦
that I had earrings all over my face.
梦见我脸上挂满了耳环
I thought that this looked really cool.
我想那看起来真的很酷
And then my maybe boss made a suggestion.
然后我老板给了我一个提议
Maybe you should pierce your ears.
或许你耳朵上也要挂点
Then I tell him
我告诉他
that is so sick.
那样很恶心
I’m keeping this one.
我要留着这个
Fuck ’em.
I think Bruce would just love the way this feels.
我想布鲁斯会喜欢的
It’s so soft, yet still masculine.
布质很柔和,很有男人味
I don’t really know Bruce
我真的不了解布鲁斯
but if he’d like to come in and feel it for himself
如果他自己能够进来试一下的话
I’m happy to hold it for him.
我很乐意为他留着
What a dick.
唧唧歪歪的
She’d do him right here in the daylight.
她可以白天带他来
Take a look at this. These are 30 percent off.
看看这个,这些打7折
Excuse me a moment.
抱歉
Hello. Hello.
哈罗 哈 哈罗
You look better
你好看多了
but in this store, we like to stand up.
但是在这个店里, 我们喜欢站起来
Come on.
来,
Come up.
起来
Follow me, quickly.
跟我来,快点
So what does your mother call you?
你母亲叫你什么
Jen, Jennifer, Jennikins, lamb of my loins.
詹,詹尼弗,詹妮金,我的小羊羔
All right.
好了,好了
I’ll just call you J.
我就叫你J吧
This is Jack
这位是杰克,
one of our best salesmen.
我们最好的销♥售♥员之一
This is J, possibly our new stockroom girl.
这位是J,可能是你的新同事
“Jay” as in the bird?
J,就像鸟一样吗
Yes, Jack, as in the box?
是的,杰克,就像在盒子里一样吗
He’s actually not bad looking
他其实也不难看
for an older, overweight
他只是年龄大了点,
undesirably aged male.
偏重了点的男人
He has kind of a big butt for a guy.
他也有点和善
This is a wall of shirts.
这堆是衬衫
Everything in this store is color coded.
店里的所有东西都有颜色代码
Button down shirts, red; tab collar, blue;
扣子开在下面的衬衫,红色, 体恤衫,蓝色,
french cut, green.
法国开口,绿色
This is very important.
这个很重要
The boy who worked here last, he didn’t understand.
以前在这里做事的人不明白
The reason we do this is that everything arrives
原因是所有东西放在这些
in these boxes.
盒子里
You immediately open it.
你快快打开
A lot of times what the boxes say is not what’s in the box.
次数多了,盒子里面放的 东西不是盒子上面所写的东西
You open it up, see the tab, you know where it goes
你看那体恤,你知道放在
and you’re done.
哪里并且你动过没有
It’s color coding. It’s important.
这是颜色代码,很重要的
Color coding saves time.
颜色代码节省了很多时间
Are you listening to me?
哈罗,你在听我说吗
The ins and outs of being an idiot.
这样做就不会像个白♥痴♥一样是的
Yes, I’ve worked the stockroom before, sir.
是的,我以前在仓库做过,先生
Sir?
先生
My master.
老板
Randall.
兰德尔
Can I call you R?
我可以叫你R吗
Sure.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!