她说起过我吗
No.
没有
Can I ask you something? Sure.
我可以问你吗 当然
What are we supposed to talk about?
我们说点什么
Damned if I know.
随便我知道的
I’m a fucking father. I don’t know what to say.
我是个不称责的父亲 我不知道该怎么说
I’ll leave you money for therapy.
我会留给你生活费
And for college. I want you to go to college.
还有上大学的钱 我希望你上大学,
It’s really important, okay?
这是很重要的,知道吗
Did you? Yes.
是吗 是的
Yes. What did you learn?
是的.你学到了什么
Give me a second, I’ll think of it.
给我点时间,我会想到的
What is going on with you?
你怎么了
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Well, you’re just sitting here talking to me. You don’t do that.
你就坐在这里跟我说话 你不能这样
I know. I’m sorry.
我知道.抱歉
Honey, what’s wrong?
亲爱的,怎么了
I’d like to be a better daughter.
我想做一个好女儿
Sweetie, are you pregnant?
亲爱的 你怀孕吗
No.

And

and I’d like to be your friend.
我想做你的朋友
I’d like to know a lot of things about you.
我很想了解你
I know that you are
我知道你
embarrassed and ashamed of me.
很痛苦不敢向我说
Oh, baby, no, no, no. I never said that. No.
不 不.我从来没有这样说.不
But I really, really need to talk to you
我真的想和你谈谈
about the things that matter to me.
关于我的事情
Okay?
好吗
So
所以
So, that was rap. Yep.
那是责骂.是的
Well, I thought it was nice.
我想这很好
Come on, mom. I’ll show you how to talk to grandma.
妈妈.我会较你怎么跟奶奶说
I do not know how you do this. I’ll teach you.
我不知道你怎么做 我会教你
Well
好了
grandma says “hi.”
奶奶说了问好
Take care of R for me, grandma.
给我照顾好R,奶奶
Teach him to dance.
教他跳舞
Honey.
亲爱的
Should you be smoking that now?
你现在应该那样抽烟吗
Oh, man.
亲爱的
Come on. I think tonight will be fun.
想今晚会很有趣的
Oh, “fun”?
“有趣”
Fun was dropping acid in the ’60s.
趣在60年代就化了
Fun was streaking at my sister’s prom.
在我的妹妹的舞会上到处飞
Fun was staging a sit in at a titty bar on sunset.
“趣”是在晚年已经告一个段落了
This
这是
this is very bad Fellini we’re about to enter into.
我们进入是一种非常糟糕的感觉
Tell me something.
告诉我
Did you and J ever
你和J
no, no. The answer is no.
不,不.回答是不
Why don’t you tell me something? Tell you what?
为什么不告诉我点什么 告诉你什么
Tell me how you’re gonna look after her when I’m gone.
告诉我我走后你会怎样照顾她
I just want to let you know
我只想让你知道
as far as dads go
只要爸爸走了
you probably would have been all right.
你可能会过得很好的
Probably.
可能
So you really wanted this dinner?
你真的想用晚餐
Hey, I’m dying.
我要死了
How bad could it be?
会有多糟糕
Excellent.

The peas. I love peas.
豆.我喜欢豌豆
So delicious.
好吃
Tasty.
好吃
Sorry, man.
对不起
You want to dance with me?
想和我跳支舞吗
Pre Beatle.
《超前女性》
Oh, I love this song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
Thank you so much for this evening.
不客气
You’re welcome.
不客气
You remember that promise you owe me?
记得你欠我的那个诺言吗
I do.
当然
Promise me when you’re gone
答应我你走了以后
you’ll send a message so I know you’re okay.
捎个消息告诉我你过得很好
I promise.
保证
If you promise me your father won’t touch anything.
如果你答应我你父亲什么也不会碰
Mrs. Benson, would you like to dance?
本森太太,能请你跳舞吗
Sorry. Would you like to dance?
对不起.能请你跳舞吗
I’m afraid I’m not very good.
我怕跳不好
Trippy.
令人产生幻觉.
Yeah.
是的
What’s up with you and the dying guy?
你和他是怎么回事
I only sleep with unavailable men.
我只和得不到的男人睡觉
The guy said, “what’s the name of your act?”
他说“你的戏剧叫什么名字 ”
I said, “the aristocrats.”
我说:“贵族.”
Look at that.
看看
You must feel pretty proud of yourself.
你该为自己感到骄傲
It’s just one of those small but enormous things.
正是这些既微小又伟大的事
The aristocrats.
贵族
Wow. Fuckin’ aristocrats.
该死的贵族
But wait, wait, wait. Tell that other one about Dave.
慢着 再讲那个关于戴夫的故事
Absolutely true story.
当然是真正的故事
Okay, now.
行了.开始
I’d like to propose a toast.
我来敬酒
To all the special F words:
为了特别的“粗字”
To friends
为朋友
family
为家人
fate
为命运
forgiveness
为谅解
and forever.
为永远.
Thank you, honey.
谢谢.亲爱的
Death touched her lips to say good bye
死亡触摸她的嘴唇道别
and to always remember the man who touched her first
永远记住第一次触摸她的男人
touched her with his heart.
第一次用心感动她的男人
That is forever hers.
这永远属于她
My first mister.
我的第一位先生
A man of few words.
沉默寡言的男人
A life of more questions than answers.
一个疑问多过答案的生命
He awoke in me my heart
他在我心里醒来
which beats stronger because of him
我的心因为他跳得很激烈
and all that he has left me.
还因为他留给我的
I think it’s time
我想该是时候
I got out of the eulogy business.
我不要沉醉于对他的赞美的时候了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!