他确实没有影响
he certainly did not let it influence
他做医生的职责
his responsibilities.
嗨 手表停在了一点十五分
Hey, the watch. Stopped at 1:15.
这也符合了医生说的死亡时间
Now that agrees with the doctor on the time of death.
这是可能的 非常可能
Hmm. It is possible, yes. Certainly possible.
我还不明白
I don’t quite understand.
我自己也不明白
I do not understand, myself.
我什么也不明白
I understand nothing at all.
你看看这两个伤口…
If you look at these two wounds…
他们深入皮肉 但是没什么血
they are powerful and deep, and yet there is little blood.
但是这是疯狂的捅人行动
But this was a frenzied attack.
这里一刀那里一刀的
Lashing here and there.
什么规律也没有 纯属暴♥力♥
No pattern at all, just extreme violence.
与此同时 我们的受害者
And during all this, our victim,
精力充沛精神紧绷又喝了咖啡…
vigorous and anxious and full of coffee…
只是静静的躺着等死而没有挣扎…
merely lies still and accepts death without struggle…
而且他还有这个…
when he also has here…
他应该自我防卫的工具
the means by which he might defend himself.
给你的
For you.
现在看看这里
Now, let us see here.
[巴比妥:一种镇静剂]
巴比妥 一种小药片
Barbital. The Mickey slipped.
他肯定被下了药昏迷了
Drugged him so he couldn’t use this.
然后这里 一个女人的手帕
And later around here, a lady’s handkerchief.
奢侈品 手工制♥作♥
An objet de luxe, handmade.
哇 在巴黎可是两百卢
Boom, two hundred francs in Paris.
而且还有一个大写的H
And she even has an initial, “H.”
我们的朋友
And our little friend,
烟斗通条 另外的一个线索
the pipe cleaner. Another clue.
是的 各种线索总是不经意的掉出来
Yes, a riot of clues dropped most conveniently.
但是看起来只有这个烟灰缸是真的线索
Yet only one appears, however, to be perhaps genuine.
然后这个烟灰缸
And maybe this ashtray provides
带来了点面包屑
the accidental breadcrumb.
有烧焦的痕迹
A charred fragment of a note.
可能是想烧掉证据
An attempt, perhaps, to burn evidence.
谢谢 先生
Merci, monsieur.
先生我们可以借用一下你的设备吗
We may borrow your equipment, yes?
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Merci, merci.
现在 我想知道…
Now, I prefer to understand…
线索和物品有什么区别
why a clue is left rather than what the object is.
我们从事实本身寻找事实 并不是脱离
We seek the truth from within, not without.
但是 在这个案子里
In this case, however,
我可能需要一些科学支柱
I may welcome a little scientific assistance.
你调整火焰
You will adjust the flame.
这只是其中的一封威胁信
It’s just another one of those nasty letters.
你错了 我的朋友
You are mistaken, mon ami.
这其中有一个秘密
This one has a secret to tell.
看看
Look.
身负血债 你会死
“As a strong blood is on hand, you will die.”
这什么意思
What does this mean?
你跟着我
Come with me, Bouc.
让我们填补剩余的空白
Let us fill in the gaps.
这不是海滨之谜
This was never a beachside puzzle.
我知道死者的真名
I know the dead man’s real name.
不是雷切特 而是卡塞蒂
It is not Ratchett, but Cassetti.
我知道这个名字
I know that name.
然后你也会知道阿姆斯壮这个名字
Then you will also know the name Armstrong.
阿姆斯壮案
The Armstrong case?
震惊世界的案件
The story shocked the world.
两年前…
Two years ago…
著名飞行员阿姆斯壮…
the renowned pilot, Colonel John Armstrong…
和他的老婆索尼亚
and his wife, Sonia,
醒来发现他们的独生女黛西…
woke to find their only child, little Daisy…
在她熟睡的时候从摇篮中被抱走了
taken from her crib as she slept.
绝望之下…
Desperate…
阿姆斯壮一家交了赎金
the Armstrongs paid the ransom.
但是不久之后 黛西被发现被…
But soon after, Daisy was found murdered by…
雷切特 当时的卡塞蒂杀死了
Ratchett, who was Cassetti.
索尼亚当时还在怀孕
Sonia Armstrong was with child
当她得知消息的时候
when she received the news.
她早产了
The shock sent her into premature labor.
她和孩子都没能活下来
Neither she nor her baby survived.
你怎么知道的 波洛
How do you know this, Poirot?
因为约翰阿姆斯壮亲自跟我说的
Because John Armstrong told me so himself.
他给我写信向我求助
He wrote to me to ask me for my help.
在我接到信之前…
By the time I received his letter…
已经太晚了
it was too late.
他被发现死于枪杀
He was found dead of a gunshot wound.
是自杀
Self-inflicted.
身负黛西阿姆斯壮的血债
“Daisy Armstrong’s blood is on your hands.
你会因此而死
“You will die for it.”
确实 你死了
Indeed, you did.
波洛先生 怎么了米歇尔
Monsieur Poirot? Yes, Michel.
哈伯德先生需要和你说话
Mrs. Hubbard wants to speak to you.
我尽力拖住了她
I held her as best as I could.
啊 哈伯德女士 抱歉让你久等
Ah, Mrs. Hubbard, I’m sorry to have kept you.
你思绪不绝语言不断
You have a head full of steam and a mouth full of words.
你真是太对了 我正在尝试…
You’re goddamn right, I do. What I have been trying…
给你说一整天了
to tell you all day.
凶手昨晚在我的隔间里
The murderer was in my compartment last night.
我以为我会死 结果发现我应该死掉…
I thought I’d be killed. Turns out I might have been…
结果雷切特替我死了
only he got Ratchett instead.
我在黑暗中醒来 然后我知道
I woke up in the dark, and I knew
我房♥间有个男人
there was a man in my room.
你确定是男人
You are certain it was a man?
我知道男人在我卧室的感觉
I know what it feels like to have a man in my bedroom.
我告诉了列车员 他不信我
I told your conductor, and he wouldn’t believe me.
我说 看看通讯室
I said, “Check the communication door
在我和雷切特房♥间中间
“Between my room and Ratchett’s.
他肯定呆在那
“He must have left through there.”
我绝对肯定 这个门没有拴上
Sure enough, it was unbolted.
我肯定锁了…
I know I locked it…
在与雷切特交谈之后
after what Ratchett said.
他明显的向我献殷勤
He made a rather overt overture.
可能你应该…
Have you perhaps…
听到过阿姆斯壮案
heard of the Armstrong kidnapping?
想不听说过都不行
You couldn’t avoid it.
病态的事情
Morbid stuff.
杀小孩的凶手 卡赛蒂…
The child’s murderer, Cassetti…
死于昨晚
died last night.
这个人是雷切特
Ratchett was the man.
我告诉你了 他一看就不是好人
I told you, I knew he was a rotten one.
你确实相信我说的…
You do believe me…
我房♥间里有人
about the man in my room?
我知道你觉得我蠢
I’m aware you think I’m a silly woman.
但是我有证据证明这是正确的
But I have proof it’s true.
这是来自…
It is from the uniform…
东方列车列车员的制♥服♥…
of an Orient Express conductor…
但是可能是米歇尔在你房♥间的时候
but it might have fallen from Michel’s
不小心掉下来了
when he was in your room.
我什么都没丢
I’m not missing any.
我在我床脚 在床单上
I found it
我睡觉的地方…
at the foot of my bed, on the cover…
找到的这个
right where I slept.
你管这叫什么
What do you call that?
我管这个叫做证据 太谢谢你了 哈伯德女士
I call it evidence. Thank you so much, Mrs. Hubbard.
你去过美国吗
Have you ever been to America?
去了一次
Once.
很久之前了 时间也短
Years ago, briefly.
什么目的去的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!