It is far more personal than that.
我不喜欢你的脸
I do not like your face.
请允许我先行离开
If you will excuse me.
你喜欢我的蛋糕 对吧
You liked my cake, didn’t you?
蛋糕棒极了
The cake was excellent.
祝您有个愉快的下午 雷切特先生
Have a pleasant afternoon, Mr. Ratchett.
谢谢你
Thank you.
噢 真是冷
Ooh! Cold.

Hmm.
心爱的凯瑟琳
Mysweet Katherine.
我的爱
My love.
狄更斯先生
Mr. Dickens.
雷切特先生
Mr. Ratchett?
雷切特先生
Mr. Ratchett?
没事
It’s nothing.
好的 先生
Very good sir.
晚安
Good night.
哈伯德夫人吗
Mrs. Hubbard?
是哈伯德夫人
It’s always Mrs. Hubbard.
哈伯德夫人
Mrs. Hubbard.
我们都死了吗
Did we die?
女士们先生们 列车脱轨了
Ladies and gentlemen, the train has been derailed.
你一切都好吗 马奎兹先生
Are you all right, Mr. Marquez?
我很好 谢谢
I’m fine. Thank you.
待在车厢里是最安全的
You’ll be safest in your cabins.
布克先生明早…
Mr. Bouc will speak to you all…
会和大家说明
in the morning.
请待在车厢里 那是最安全的
Please, you will be safest in your cabins.
当然
Of course.
我们要死了吗
Are we gonna die?
噢…
Oh…
我的凯瑟琳
MyKatherine.
我美丽的…
Mybeautiful…
女士们先生们 我很抱歉
Ladies and gentlemen, I am afraid
我们的列车依然无法行动
that our train is still unable to go anywhere.
是的 快要掉下去了
Yeah, except down.
我们还要在这儿待多久呢
How long are we supposed to just sit here?
是啊 得有人做点儿什么
Yes, someone must be doing something.
我确实做了点事儿 我什么也不用做
Of course I am doing something. I am doing nothing.
准确来说两个小时十分钟之前
Precisely two hours and ten minutes ago,
当我们没有按时到达布罗德…
when we did not arrive in Brod as scheduled…
站长必定会猜到我们的处境…
the station master will have surmised our situation…
他已经派遣一队人来挖掘引擎…
and already dispatched a team to excavate the engine…
为我们清理道路 然后让我们能再次踏上旅程
clear our path, and send us on our way.
在那之前 我保证…
Until then, I assure you…
我们会为你们提供充足的食物和温暖舒适的服务
we will all be made warm and fed and comfortable.
我们可以步行
We could walk.
我们会在冷风中被冻死
We could die of exposure trying.
我还要换乘呢
I have a connection to make.
我的船后天就从法国出发了
My boat sails day after tomorrow from France.
我打赌你上不了船 我也到不了伦敦
Without you, I’d wager. Or me in London.
我希望你能对我损失的时间负责 布克先生
I hold you accountable for my loss of time, Mr. Bouc.
女士 你不能让我对这种天气负责
Madam, you cannot hold me accountable for the weather.
我当然可以 谁让你是负责人
Of course I can. You’re the one here.
我在都灵的会议怎么办
And my conference in Turin?
我还要去索肖的汽车工厂和人会面呢
And I was to meet at the auto factory in Sochaux.
是的 有些事情 是掌握在上帝手上的
Yes, some things, they are in God’s hands.
我们是否能安全抵达目的地…
It is not for us to say…
不是我们说了算的…
if we deserve to arrive safely at our destination…
[撒旦:路西法,传说中的堕落天使]
或者像撒旦我们注定堕落
or if, like Lucifer, we must fall.
您的早餐 雷切特先生
Breakfast for you, Mr. Ratchett.
啊 你好 马斯特曼先生
Ah, Bonjour, Mr. Masterman.
有什么问题吗
There is a problem?
我没法确定 先生
I can’t say, sir.
雷切特先生
Mr. Ratchett?
抱歉
Excuse me.
有冷风
That is cold air.
请立刻让布克先生过来
Please bring Monsieur Bouc immediately,
还有阿巴斯♥诺♥特医生
and also Dr. Arbuthnot.
老天爷啊
Good God!
除了尸体 什么也不要碰
Touch nothing else, only the body.
我的天 太可怕了
My God, this is horrible.
先是暴风雪 现在又是…
First the snow, now…
我得去站台通知警方
I’ll have to meet with the police
并说明情况
and make some statement in some grimy station.
有个人死在这儿了
And a man has died.
有人死在这里
And a man has died.
他是被捅死的
He was stabbed.
是一把长刀
Long, straight-edged knife.
身上有多处伤口 有些很浅
Multiple stab wounds, some shallow,
有些直插入肌肉
some cut clean through muscle.
左撇子还是右撇子
Left-hand side or right-hand side?
这是个问题
That’s the thing.
这个凶手可能
It appears the killer
闭上了眼睛然后摸黑捅的
maybe closed his eyes and struck blind.
你能估算出死亡时间吗
Can you estimate the time of death?
窗户开着很难推算出时间…
It’s hard to say with the window open…
但是很有可能是在午夜和凌晨两点之间
but my best guess is between midnight and 2:00.
但是那个时候没有人进入他的车厢
But no one went in his compartment then.
我整夜都在站岗
I sat in my seat all night.
如果有人进去我肯定会看见 这不可能
I would have seen if someone went in. It’s impossible.
谢谢你 医生 请回餐车吧
Thank you, Doctor. Please, return to the dining car.
米歇尔 保护这个车厢
Michel, secure this carriage.
波罗
Poirot.
我需要你的帮助 我的朋友
I need your help, my friend.
你得找出是谁干的
You have to find who did this.
拜托了 我代表
Please, I implore you,
东方快车恳求你
on behalf of the Orient Express.
在警♥察♥到的时候
When the police arrive,
我们能够告诉他们事件已经解决了
we can present them with the case closed.
只有你能够救我了
You are the only one who can save me.
你的真诚打动了我 亲爱的
Your faith touches me, mon cher.
但是我必须好好享受假期
But I must have this rest.
那就把它当作在海滨的小游戏
Well, think of it as a little beachside puzzle.
对你来说不算什么
That’s nothing to your mind!
你查看一下那些乘客的经历
You look up the antecedents of the passengers.
看他们有没有说实话
You establish their bona fides.
你就做你该做的 你…你…
Then you do what you do. You… You… You…
你就坐在椅子上吃着蛋糕…
You sit in a chair and you eat your cake…
然后思考着直到真♥相♥浮出水面
and you think until the solution presents itself.
不然坐在冰天雪地里还能干什么
What else are you going to do while we sit here in the snow?
头脑没有连续的刺♥激♥
Without constant stimulation,
你的脑细胞会饿死的
your little gray cells will starve and die.
你觉得那就是我要做的吗 坐在椅子上…
You think that is what I do? I sit in a chair…
吃着一小块蛋糕
and I have a little piece of cake,
然后我就能想到一个很好的办法了吗
and then I come up with a great idea?
我不知道你是如何处理的 我有我的狄更斯
I don’t know what you do. I have my Dickens.
去你的狄更斯吧
Damn your Dickens!
如果我们把这个留给警♥察♥
If we leave this to the police,
他们会找出一个凶手…
they will choose a culprit…
不管对与错 他们会吊死他
right or wrong, and they will hang him.
很可能是马奎兹先生…
Most probably Mr. Marquez…
只因为他的名字叫做马奎兹
for no other reason than his name is Marquez.
或者是阿巴斯♥诺♥特医生 因为他的肤色
Or Dr. Arbuthnot for the color of his skin.
你是唯一可以带来正义的人
You are the only one who can bring justice.
给我一张列车的地图
Let me have a map of this coach.
没问题
Of course.
每一位乘客的通行证 所有的一切
Every passport. Anything.
安排和所有乘客进行面谈
Interviews arranged with all of our passengers.
搜集证据 理清顺序 找出方法 直到凶手出现
Evidence, order and method, until one culprit emerges.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!