There’s no space left.
想办法腾出来 可以安排十一号♥包厢
Then we make space. He can have the number eleven.
那里一般都安排给公务人员
The eleven is always kept open for official use.
非常舒适
It’s very comfortable.
十一号♥有人了
Eleven is taken.
两天前一名奥地利教授预定的
The Austrian professor booked it two days ago.
整趟列车就找不到一个
There is not one first-class
头等包厢吗
sleeper car on the whole train?
找不到 先生
Negative, sir.
– 二等座呢 – 没位置了
– Second-class? – There’s no space left at all.
德贝纳姆小姐
Mademoiselle Debenham.
波洛先生 您也坐这趟列车吗
Mr. Poirot, are you joining us?
那得看他们俩谁说得赢谁
It depends who wins this debate.
所有的乘客都到了吗
Have all the passengers arrived?
还差一位 哈里斯先生
All but one. Mr. Harris.
“所有乘客必须至少
“All passengers must check in
提前半个小时检票…
At least one half hour prior to time of departure…
否则座位可能被收回”
Or their seat may be forfeit.”
已经不到半小时了 收回座位
The half hour has passed. The seat is forfeit.
请把波洛先生的行李
Please take Monsieur Poirot’s luggage
送到三号♥包厢 和麦奎因先生一间
to number three with Mr. MacQueen.
谢谢 布克 旅途愉快 我的朋友
Merci, Bouc. Enjoy, my friend.
欢迎您先生 谢谢
Welcome, sir. Merci.
数字“三”可不吉利
Number three is unlucky.
抱歉女生 刚才无意冒犯
Apologies, madame. I meant no disrespect.
冒犯一下也没关系
Well, you could try to mean a little.
坐火车出行有一点
One thing about train travel,
难免会碰到一些人
you’re always knocking into somebody.
很有趣
It’s wonderful.
不过我还是想回去
Though, I am looking forward to getting back.
我爱旅行 爱辛辣的美食 异域风情 浪♥漫♥邂♥逅♥
Travel is fine for spicy food, mosques, meeting men.
但最终还是想念自己的床
But eventually, you just miss your own bed.
肯定有人会说我总是满世界地找老公
I’ve been accused of husband hunting abroad.
不过我还真不否认这点
Well, I can’t, in all honesty, deny it.
虽然我喜欢独处 我是说真的
I like my time alone, I do.
不过 一个女人如果有钱的话
But a lady has certain needs
她的需求就该被满足…
that deserve to be met if she has any money…
最好还是定期满足
and preferably, on a regular basis.
天呐 厨房♥着火了
Oh, my! Fire in the kitchen!
再会了 女士
Farewell, madame.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Bonsoir.
九号♥
Number nine.
晚上好
Good evening. Bonsoir, bonsoir.
你好吗 晚上好
How you doing? Bonsoir.
哦不好意思
Oh. Excusez-moi.
您先
No, after you.
谢谢
Merci, merci.
三号♥到了
Ah number three.
你是麦奎因先生吗
You are Mr MacQueen?
我想你走错包厢了
Yeah. I think you might have the wrong berth.
抱歉 有什么问题吗先生
Sorry, is there a problem sir?
没问题
No, no problem.
列车满了
The train is full.
我想我们 怎么说…算是室友了
I think that we are, how do you say… “Bunkies.”
是吗
Really?
我也觉得很失望 这还不错
I am equally disappointed in you. This is nice.
跟上 宝贝儿
Come along, darlings.
不行
No.
不行
No.
这间呢
This?
怎么行李还没送来
Why am I not yet unpacked?
五分钟后发车
Five minutes to departure.
最后一次通知乘客
Final call for passengers!
我们要不要给你梳毛啊
Shall we brush you?
他们怎么磨蹭这么久
What the hell is taking them so long?
发车后让他们赶紧铺床
Soon as we get out of here, have them make up the bed.
都安排好了 雷切特先生
It’s already arranged, Mr. Ratchett.
不 先把床铺好 再把我的录音机拿来
No, I want the bed made. And bring my Dictaphone.
连狗狗都上桌了
Dogs on the table.
真是我见过最恶心的事
Most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
是的 先生 你去找麦奎因…
Yes, sir. I want you to get MacQueen…
让他把米兰那笔买♥♥卖♥♥的单据全都拿来
and have him bring every receipt from the Milan sale.
现在就去 好的先生
I want you to get it done. Yes, sir.
现在就去
I want you to get it done now.
不是让你马上就去吗 这就去 先生
Did I say get it done now? Right away, sir.
“你最好小心点”
“Better watch yourself.”
您的咖啡 雷切特先生
Your coffee, Mr. Ratchett.
这是谁干的
Who did this?
我不知道 先生
I can’t say, sir.
晚上好 哈伯德夫人
Good evening, Mrs. Hubbard.
你好 马斯特曼
Hello there, Mr. Masterman.
你好
Well, hello.
你再这么看下去 我就要收费了
Eyes linger any longer, I’ll have to charge rent.
我很乐意付钱
I’ll pay.
再来一杯吧
Mmm. Have another drink.
让您受辱了吗
Are you insulted?
只是有点失望罢了
Hmm. Disappointed.
有些人长得好看
Some men have a good look.
他们需要做的…
All they have to do is…
仅仅是把嘴闭上
keep their mouth shut,
就可以有所作为
and they can take home any prize they want.
可惜不 偏偏要开口说话
Still, the mouth opens.
没事吧 哈伯德夫人
Is everything all right, Mrs. Hubbard?
我觉得您的直觉非常敏锐
You have a strong intuition, I know.
我第二任丈夫也这么说
My second husband used to say just so.
等等 应该是第一任
Hold that, it was my first.
没错
Yeah.
他是我见过的最聪明的人
Brightest man I ever met.
长得像萝卜一样 不过我曾爱过那颗萝卜
Face like a turnip, but I loved that turnip.
和您聊天很愉快
It was nice to talk.
晚安
Good night.
波洛先生
Monsieur Poirot?
请进 米歇尔
Entrez, Pierre Michel.
您醒了
Voilà.
晚餐时…
When you take supper…
我会把麦奎因先生的东西
I will move Monsieur MacQueen
搬到布克先生的包厢
into Monsieur Bouc’s compartment.
您享受头等舱待遇
You travel first class, monsieur.
太棒了 谢谢
Ah, impeccable. Merci.
用餐愉快
Bon appétit.
…这个鸡蛋
…and the eggs?
下午好
Good afternoon.
哈伯德夫人
Ah, Mrs. Hubbard.
下午好
Good afternoon.
请慢用
There we are.
敬我们乘坐的东方快车
Compliments of the Orient Express.
谢谢 布克先生
Thank you, Mr. Bouc.
有什么需要 随时告诉我
I am here for all of your needs.
不 谢谢 我不喝酒
No, thank you. I do not drink.
您不喜欢喝酒吗
It does not agree with you?
我只是想远离罪恶
Sin does not agree with me.
恶习永远都是魔鬼的伙伴
Vice is where the devil finds his darlings.
那我就不打扰您了
We should no longer speak.
下午好
Good afternoon.
先生 要不要来杯开胃酒
Monsieur. How about a apéritif?
可惜我已经和火车上的负责人
I regret I have an appointment
约好了见面
with the director of the train.
他很快就要走了
He was gonna leave anyway.
没事 先生 女士您好
Please, sir. Madame, madame.
女士 女士