再会 温特夫人
Mrs. Winter.
拜托 应该先放那个进去
– For goodness’ sake! – All right!
一切准备就绪 莱斯利 对 可以出发了
-That should have gone in first. -Got everything in hand. Cecily?
我该坐哪儿
Yes, that’s got to go.
-是的 -那我坐前排吧
-Where should I sit? -You off, then, Appleby?
谢谢
-We are. -I’ll sit in the front.
那我坐前排吧
-Good luck with it. -Thank you.
走吧 亲爱的
– Be well. – I’ll sit in the front, then.
老天
Come along, dear.
亚瑟
Christ!
对不起 我没想到…
Arthur?
你好
I’m sorry, I– I wasn’t expecting…
怎么啦
Hello.
-他吓了我一跳 -他一直在等你
What was that?
你回来就好
-He made me jump. -He’s been waiting for you.
我得拿上小旅行包赶回去 不能在家久留
I’m glad you’re home.
你要在那里过夜吗
I have to grab my overnight bag and get back. I don’t have long.
很显然 工作需要我
You’re staying over?
家里也需要你
-Apparently, I’m needed. -Well, you’re needed here too.
发生什么事了
What’s happening?
收拾够一周换洗的衣服 马上开车带他去你父母那里
Pack a week’s worth of clothes, and drive him to your parents’ right away.
能告诉我原因吗
Can you tell me why?
我需要知道你们待在安全的地方
I need to know you’re somewhere safe.
-没有你 我不会去 -帕梅拉 恐怕你必须去
I won’t go without you. -Pamela. I’m afraid you have to.
到了今晚 要离开伦敦恐怕就难了
-By tonight, it could be hard to get out.
告诉他们你有个儿子 今晚我们需要你
-Tell them you have a son, and we need you tonight!
我无权…
-I have no power–
-你可以明天再去 -不可能 这事太重要了
-You can go tomorrow. -Impossible. It’s too important.
不可能比你的家人还重要
It’s not more important than your family.
-好吧 很清楚了 -亲爱的 我…
-That’s very clear. -Darling, I–
别碰我
Get off me!
-你太不讲理了 -对 我不讲理
-You’re being unreasonable. -Right, I’m being unreasonable?
面对你该死的冷静 我总是歇斯底里
I’m always hysterical in the face of your fucking calmness!
难道你就不觉得有些东西值得… 这是你的婚姻
Do you not think there are things worth–
这是你的家庭
I mean, this is your marriage. This is your family!
我知道我很生气 我知道你有多讨厌这样
And I know I’m upset, and I know how much you hate that,
但你的沉默简直要把我逼疯
but your silence is killing me!
我们会收拾好 一小时后离开
We’ll be packed and gone in an hour.
没人强迫你娶我 休
No one forced you to marry me, Hugh.
你表现得好像 这婚姻是法官给你判的刑
You act like it’s a sentence from a judge.
-是你自己选的 -我没有…
-You chose this. -I don’t–
你对自己的生活失望 不是我的错
It is not my fault that you are disappointed by your life.
-我现在不能跟你聊这个 -对啊 你当然不能
-I can’t talk about this now. -Right, yes. Of course you can’t.
-把东西搬进去 -沙发得两个人抬
– Get that stuff in there. – We need two people for the couch.
-照片 -我得先解决这个
-Pictures. -I need to do this first.
需要工人吗
Do you need a worker?
需要工人吗
Do you need a worker?
(您好 我在找工作 )
HELLO! I AM LOOKING FOR WORK!
需要工人吗
Do you need a worker?
小保罗 不会吧 真不敢相信
Paulie? No way. I can’t believe it.
弗兰茨绍尔
Franz Sauer.
-小保罗 -你好吗
-Little Paulie! -How are you?
还是忙得团团转 你呢 要去哪里
Still busy as a beaver. How about you? Where are you headed?
去英国大使♥馆♥
To the British Embassy.
我要去送针对张伯伦广播演说的 正式回函
I’m delivering the official reply to Chamberlain’s radio broadcast.
-真的吗 -对
-Seriously? -Yes.
没开玩笑
No kidding?
谁能想到你会负责替世界领袖传话
Who would’ve thought that you’d be delivering messages between world leaders?
-而我负责保护元首本人 -你是保镖
-And I’d be protecting the Führer himself. -You’re with the bodyguard?
元首护卫指挥部
Führer Escort Command.
27护卫之一
-One of 27.
恭喜啊
-Congratulations.
小保罗 27护卫之一
-Paulie, one of just 27.
恭喜
-Congratulations.
但大家向来都知道 你总有一天会出人头地
But everyone always knew that you’d make it to the top one day.
-我每天都觉得很困惑 -胡说 我们一直是赢家
-It baffles me every day that I have. -Nonsense. We’ve always been winners.
-我就不是 -一直是
-Not me. -Always.
-要不要重新加入我们的足球队 -不用 谢了
-Back on our soccer team? -But no thanks to me.
都是你的功劳 弗兰茨 你能把对手吓得尿裤子
That was you, Franz. Our opposition peed their pants in fear of you.
对 没法绕过去 肯定过不了我这关
Yeah, there was no getting past. Certainly not past me.
保罗 别让我耽搁你正事 快走吧 工作要紧
Well, Paul, don’t let me keep you. Hurry along. Duty calls.
回头见 弗兰茨
I’ll see you around, Franz.
说不定我先来看你 小保罗冯哈特曼
Not if I see you first, Paulie von Hartmann!
嘿 那些土豆不是你们的
Hey! Those aren’t your potatoes!
休 你直接把这个拿上楼 交给首相
Hugh! You’re to take this straight upstairs to the PM.
-是什么 -柏林的回函 赶快
-What is it? -Reply from Berlin. Hurry! !
谢谢
Here. Thank you.
我们要抛弃捷克人♥民♥ 把他们扔给纳粹
We’d be abandoning the people of Czechoslovakia to the Nazis.
我们不会抛弃他们
-We would not be abandoning them. -Excuse me, sir.
打扰一下 长官 这是希♥特♥勒♥对您广播演说的回函
It’s Hitler’s reply to your broadcast.
很好
-Good. Good, good, good.
怎么说
Well?
他不会改变主意
No. He’s not changing his mind.
我们可能…
You know, we might…
勒加特 去我办公室 把那份《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》取来好吗
Legat, would you fetch my copy of The Times from my office?
好 长官
Yes, sir.
我这里有一份
-I’ve got one here.
-好 是今天的吗 -对
-Right. Is it today’s? -Yes.
很好 看看上面有什么新闻
Good. Now, let’s see what we’ve got here.
(《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》)
-希♥特♥勒♥的演说在第17页 先生 -17页 很好
-Hitler’s speech is page 17, sir. -17, very good.
找到了 好
There we are. Good.
现在…
Now, there’s…
读了这篇演说后 有个问题一直困扰着我
Something has been niggling at me since I read this.
“在欧洲 我们从未发现 有哪一位大国领导人
“We never found a single great power in Europe
能够像我的好朋友 贝尼托墨索里尼这般
with a man at its head who has as much understanding
对我们人♥民♥的苦难
for the distress of our people
有如此深刻的理解”
as my great friend Benito Mussolini.”
-懂我的意思吗 -是的
-See what I mean? -Yes.
我不太懂
I’m not sure I do.
若希♥特♥勒♥先生不肯听我的话
If Herr Hitler is not going to listen to me…
或许他肯听信他的好朋友
…maybe he’ll listen to his great friend
贝尼托墨索里尼
Benito Mussolini.
勒加特 你把这个送去译电室
Now, Legat, I want you to take this to the cipher room
立即发电报给我们的驻罗马大使
and have it telegraphed immediately to Jimmy Drummond,
吉米德拉蒙德
-our ambassador in Rome.
是 首相
-Yes, Prime Minister.
难道不应该跟外♥交♥部♥长打声招呼 说您给意大利人写信吗
Hadn’t you better tell the foreign secretary you’re writing to the Italians?
去他的外♥交♥部♥长
Damn the foreign secretary.
勒加特 就当你什么都没听到
Legat, forget you heard that.
擦…
Scrub…
看着他们 盯紧了
Look at them! Watch closely!
犹太人就该待在这种地方
This is the place where the Jew belongs.
继续擦
Keep scrubbing!
我说了继续擦
I said keep scrubbing!
缝隙也要擦 继续擦 我说了继续擦
Into the cracks, as well. Keep scrubbing! I said keep scrubbing!
你擦漏了一个地方
You missed a spot!
看看他 这只犹太猪
Look at him, this Jewish pig!
他的存在把整块地都糟践了
How his presence ruined the very ground!
你轻柔的呼吸给予我慰藉…
♪ Your soft breath gives solace… ♪
缝隙也要擦
The cracks as well.
继续擦 我说了继续擦
Keep scrubbing! I said keep scrubbing!
在你的臂弯里
♪ In your arms ♪
赤脚行走多时
♪ For hours walking barefoot ♪
踩在柔软的苔藓上
♪ Over the soft moss ♪
你静静地做着梦
♪ You’re silently dreaming ♪
梦到奇异星象
♪ Of strange star signs ♪
月光映照着
♪ The golden locks ♪
金色的卷发
♪ Kindled by the moon ♪
我看到了渴望
♪ I see the longing ♪
但你不能留下