-I– -Remember what happened at Berchtesgaden
您不能信任施密特 他不会支持您
-when he refused to give us a copy… -No, that–
我想有个译员在会很有用
You can’t trust Schmidt to have your back.
我是代表团中唯一会说德语的人
I think a translator could be useful.
好啦
-I’m the only one who speaks German. -All right, all right, all right!
你可以去 但要谨慎
You can come, but be discreet.
远离他的视线 还有我的
Keep out of his eyeline. And mine.
张伯伦先生
Mr. Chamberlain!
张伯伦先生
-Mr. Chamberlain! -Mr. Chamberlain!
早上好 首相
Good morning, Prime Minister.
-这边请 先生 -早
-This way, sir. -Morning.
您的衣服
– Your wardrobe. – They have the document.
-早上好 首相 -早上好
– Good morning. – Good morning.
-昨晚睡得好吗 -非常好 谢谢
– Did you sleep well? – Very well.
很高兴听您这么说 先生
I’m pleased to hear that, sir.
我们 德国元首和英国首相
We, the German Führer and British Prime Minister,
就英德关系的未来达成了一致意见
are agreed in respect of the future of Anglo-German relations.
我们认为昨晚签署的协定
We regard the agreement signed last night
永远不会再度彼此开战
as symbolic of the desire of our two peoples
永远不再投入彼此之间的战争
never to go to war with one another again.
我们决心继续消除 可能会产生分歧的根源
We are determined to continue to remove possible sources of difference
继续为欧洲和平做出贡献
and to contribute to the peace of Europe.
首相 我要好好地感谢你
Prime Minister, I would like to thank you explicitly.
我会陪你回酒店
I will accompany you back to your hotel.
谢谢 希♥特♥勒♥先生
Thank you, Herr Hitler.
我补充一句
And may I add
先生 我从未质疑
that there was never a doubt in my mind, sir,
为了保护德国 你会不遗余力
as to the lengths to which you would go to protect Germany.
外媒新闻报道摘要
The foreign press summary!
谢谢 走吧 勒加特
Thank you. Come along, Legat.
(他们拿到那份文件了 抱歉)
党卫队全国领袖马上到
The Reichsführer is arriving.
失陪了 元首
Please excuse me, my Führer.
“对希♥特♥勒♥的欢呼麻木不仁 仅是出于礼貌”
“The cheers for Hitler were mechanical and polite.”
“对张伯伦的到来却是欣喜若狂”
“For Chamberlain, they were ecstatic.”
身为一个受过教育的德国人 你有何看法 他们说得对吗
You, as an educated German, what do you think? Are they right?
我不希望别人麻木不仁地追随我
I do not wish to be followed mechanically!
我让德国重获尊严
I gave Germany back its dignity.
要求他们有点感激之情 难道很过分吗
Is it too much to ask for a little gratitude?
“麻木不仁”
“Mechanical.”
他们却对张伯伦这混♥蛋♥感恩戴德
They’re grateful to this arsehole Chamberlain!
难道只有我一个人意识到 我们面临着历史性的重任吗
Am I the only one who realises that we have a historic task ahead of us?
只有我意识到 这是德国完成使命的时刻吗
That this is the moment for Germany to fulfil its destiny?
说话啊 我要你回答我
Speak. I want you to answer me.
他们为什么毫不感激
Why aren’t they grateful?
人♥民♥不希望打仗 他们害怕
The people don’t want a war. They’re afraid.
人♥民♥不知道他们想要什么
The people don’t know what they want.
他们是无知孩童
They’re children.
不过你说对了 他们害怕
But you’re right. They are afraid.
我身边尽是些懦夫
I am surrounded by cowardice.
是的 元首
Yes, my Führer.
我跟你说过 我能看透别人
I told you, I can read people.
你嘴上说着“是”
You say yes,
可你的眼神
but your eyes…
却完全相反
are saying no.
这里只有我们俩
It’s just you and I here.
所以
So…
你在想什么呢 冯哈特曼
what are you thinking, von Hartmann?
你是不是
What do you…
有话想对我说
want to say to me?
没有
Nothing.
你好 元首
Heil, my Führer.
我听说您又跟张伯伦签了一份协议
I’m told you’ve signed another agreement with Chamberlain?
别那么认真 那张纸毫无意义
Don’t take that so seriously. That piece of paper is of no significance.
问题在这里 在德国人身上
The problem lies here, with the German people.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
谢谢
Thank you.
给我
For…
送报纸过来
this.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你别介意 他们让我搭便车去机场
I hope you don’t mind. They asked me to share a ride to the airport.
我其实很高兴能和你单独待一会儿
I’m glad to have a moment alone with you.
我没有对你完全坦诚
I haven’t been altogether straight with you.
是吗
No?
对 我其实是守护天使
No. I’m actually something of a guardian angel.
你到底想说什么
What on earth are you talking about?
在伦敦时 你问我姓什么
In London, you asked my surname.
我姓明格斯
It’s Menzies.
我想你认识我叔叔 他是外♥交♥部♥的一名上校
I think you know my uncle. He’s a colonel in the Foreign Office.
他让我在这里盯着你
Well, he asked me to keep an eye on you out here.
谢天谢地我做到了
Thank goodness I did.
昨晚你和你朋友出去后 我从你房♥间里拿的
I took it from your room last night when you went off with your friend.
我想今早其他人也在找它吧
I think other parties were trying to find it this morning?
我猜想你在等我吧
I assume you’re waiting for me?
其实不是
No, actually.
不是吗
No?
今天不是 小保罗 今天不是 但很快就会 非常快
Not today, Paulie. Not today, but soon. Very soon.
那好吧
Well, then.
-代替我问… -出去
-My regards– -Get out.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
够了
-Thank– -Enough!
抽烟吗
Smoke?

Yes.
长官
Sir.
长官 我们将在半小时后降落
Sir, we’ll be on the ground in half an hour.
我的天 我睡着了
My God, I… fell asleep. Ooh.
显然 有很多人在等您
Apparently, there’s quite a crowd.
国王让您直接前往白金汉宫
The King has asked you to go direct to Buckingham Palace
这样国王和女王好亲自向您致谢
so their Majesties can thank you in person.
老天
God.
我得向媒体发言
I shall have to speak to the cameras.
外界还不知道我们的联合声明
The world doesn’t yet know about our joint statement.
首相 我恳请您
Prime Minister, I urge you
对希♥特♥勒♥的承诺书要万分谨慎
to treat the undertaking given by Hitler
关于苏台德地区的协定是一回事 但这份额外的文件…
with the utmost caution.
是 我知道
… The agreement on the Sudetenland
霍勒斯 听我说
-is one thing, but this other document– -Yes, I know. Horace, look.
如果在跟希♥特♥勒♥先生打交道的过程中 我学到了什么教训
If there’s one thing I’ve learned from my dealings with Mr. Hitler,
那就是跟流氓打牌时
it’s that you can’t play poker with a gangster
务必要留一手
without any cards up your sleeve.
如果他食言怎么办 你会出丑的
What if he breaks his word? You’ll look like a fool.
对 如果他食言 全世界就会看清他的真面目
Well, if he breaks his word, the world will see him for who he truly is!
这样一来 同盟国就会团结起来 没准美国人也会加入进来
And it’ll unite the Allies. Might even bring the Americans on board.
如果我出丑 这只是很小的代价
And if I’m made to look a fool, well, it’s a small price to pay.
霍勒斯 我只能拿手头上的牌去玩
Horace, I can only play the game with the cards I’ve been dealt.
你觉得呢 勒加特 你觉得这会改变时局吗
What do you think, Legat? Do you think this will change the game?
我想有可能 首相
I think there’s a chance, Prime Minister.
我也这么认为
So do I.
瞧瞧 勒加特
Look at that, Legat.
这让人觉得我们赢了战争 而不是逃过一劫
You’d think we won a war rather than avoided one.
林荫大道上 有成千上万的人
There are thousands of people gathering on the Mall.
欢迎回来 长官 祝贺
Welcome back, sir. Congratulations.
国王打算邀请他到阳台上去
The King intends to take him out onto the balcony.
捷克斯洛伐克问题的解决
The settlement of the Czechoslovakian problem,
已经达成
which has been achieved…
在我看来
…is in my mind
这仅是一个前奏 可以解决更大问题
merely a prelude to a larger settlement,
此事对整个欧洲来说
which, for all Europe,
可能会带来和平
may bring peace.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!