滚出我的房♥子你毁了它你毁了它 -我一辈子
Get out of my house. You ruined it. You ruined it -me whole life.
斯坦霍普先生想买♥♥一幅画
Mr Stanhope wants to buy a painting.
是吗?
Does he?
他想买♥♥一幅画 赛里尔!
He, he wants to buy a painting. Uh, Cyril!
哦 西里尔想买♥♥你的一幅画
Oh, Cyril wants to buy one of your paintings.
-是的 -那是哪幅画?
-Yes. -And which painting is that?
这幅画挂在夏季展览上
The painting hanging in the Summer Show.
它叫什么?
And what’s it called?
-从磨坊来的 -我听不见
-‘Coming From The Mill.’ -I can’t hear you.
“从磨坊来
‘Coming From The Mill.’
它是如何挂在夏天展览?
And how did it get to hang in the Summer Exhibition?
-我进去了 -是吗?
-I entered it. -Did you?
我进了两幅画 妈妈
I entered both paintings, mother.
“从磨坊来”和”帆船”
‘Coming From The Mill’ and ‘Sailing Boats’.
你没告诉我?
And you didn’t tell me?
你没有通知我
You didn’t keep me informed.
我不想让你难过 妈妈…你知道…
I didn’t want to upset you, mother… you know it’s…
我认为你最好不知道
I thought it were best you didn’t know.
我现在知道了 不是吗?斯坦霍普夫人也是
Well I know now, don’t I? And so does Mrs Stanhope.
斯坦霍普太太不高兴 不 她一点也不高兴
Mrs Stanhope’s not pleased, no she’s not pleased at all.
她认为《从磨坊里来》是一幅可恶的、丑陋的图画
She thinks ‘Coming From The Mill’ is a sordid, ugly picture.
我也是!
And so do I!
她比自己好 她不想看很多工厂工人
She’s bettered herself, she doesn’t want to look at a lot of mill workers
挂在客厅的墙上
hanging on a parlour wall,
她不想被提醒 她出生在棉花底巷
she doesn’t want to be reminded that she was born in Cotton Bottom Lane.
她很生气!
She’s furious!
她让我答应不让你卖♥♥那幅画 我同意了
She’s made me promise not to let you sell that painting and I agreed.
你是故意的 自私
You are willful. And selfish.
从你的构想开始 你夺走了我的生命
>From your conception, you robbed me of my life.
我为你牺牲了一切 你为我做了什么?
I’ve sacrificed everything for you, what have you done for me?
-油漆 妈妈 -没人想要的工业场景
-Paint, mother. -Industrial scenes nobody wants.
斯坦霍普先生是的
Well, Mr Stanhope does.
斯坦霍普先生他对艺术了解多少?
Mr Stanhope. What does he know about art?
他是社♥会♥主♥义♥者
He’s a Socialist.
他事业由污垢和污秽
He’s made a career out of grime and filth.
我关心的是斯坦霍普夫人
It’s Mrs Stanhope I care about.
和她的朋友 她培养的朋友 我想属于我
And her friends, her cultured friends. And I want to belong.
你不高兴吗?
Are you not pleased, a little?
只是一点点…有人想买♥♥…一幅画…母亲?
Just a little… that somebody wants to buy… a painting… mother?
有人能看到什么…
That somebody can see something…
没人能看见任何东西!
Nobody can see anything!
伯恩斯坦先生在伦敦可以看到什么
Well, Mr Bernstein can see something, in London.
他在信里是这么说的
He said so in his letter, here.
让我看看
Well let me see.
-给我 -哦…对
-Give it to me. -Oh… right.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
谢天谢地 一结束了
Thank goodness that’s over.
没结束 妈妈
It’s not over, mother.
直到我送伯恩斯坦先生更多的我的画作
Till I send Mr Bernstein some more of my paintings.
伯恩斯坦尚未做出决定
Mr Bernstein has yet to decide.
你送他一些画 看看它能给你什么
Well you send him some paintings, see what it gets you.
这就是生活带给我的地方
So this is where life has brought me.
你 我
You… Me…
收租人…
The rent collector…
无效的…
The invalid…
我尽力了 妈妈
I do my best, mother.
-真的吗? -没错
-Really? -That’s right.
为什么我看着你…Ⅰ
Why is it, when I look at you… I…
我总是想闭上眼睛
I always want to close my eyes.
我从来不想要一个孩子 从来没有
I never wanted a child, never.
从没想过…从不想要孩子 我从来不想要孩子…
Never wanted… never wanted a child, I never wanted a child…
这是我 妈妈
This is me, mother.
站在你面前的那个人就是我!
The man standing before you is me!
没有更多 没有少
Nothing more, nothing less.
什么?
What is that?
一个男人 妈妈
A man, mother.
一个画画的人
A man that paints.
你从来没有…你从没真正喜欢过我的画吗 妈妈?
Have you never… have you never really liked any one of my paintings, mother?
不!不!这是简单的事实
No! No! That’s the simple truth.
劳丽!
Laurie!
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
劳丽 我从床上掉下来了!
Laurie, I’ve fallen out of bed!
劳丽!
Laurie!
你来接我!
You come and pick me up!
劳丽!你在做什么?
Laurie! What are you doing?
劳丽!
Laurie!
劳丽!
Laurie!
我要烧掉他们 妈妈
I’m going to burn them, mother.
我要烧掉每一幅画!
I’m going to burn every painting!
我希望你几年前
I wish you had years ago.
-这就是你想要的吗? -继续 做吧!
-Is that what you want? -Go on, do it!
-那会让你开心吗? -做吧!
-Would that make you happy? -Do it!
-现在! -我做的每幅画都是给你的!
-Now! -Every painting I did was for you!
会为你做的 妈妈
Gonna do it, mother, for you.
我做的每幅画都是为她画的
Every painting I did was for her.
我做的每一幅画…
Every painting, every painting I did…
…为她!
…for her!
我所做的一切都是为了她
Everything I do is for her.
我所做的一切…是给她的
Everything I do… is for her.
我所做的一切都是为了她 为了爱…
Everything I do is for her, for love…
现在没人来看我了
Nobody comes to see me now.
没有女士来电
No lady caller.
没有斯坦霍普夫人
No Mrs Stanhope.
多琳
Doreen.
斯坦霍普太太说我们会去有文化的地方
Mrs Stanhope said we’d go somewhere cultured.
用志同道合的人来启发自己
Enlighten ourselves with like-minded people.
一个不同的世界
A different world.
皮特·帕特
Pitter patter.
皮特·帕特
Pitter patter.
这是一碗可爱的汤
This is a lovely bowl of soup.
不要太热 不要太冷
Not too hot, not too cold.
恰到好处
Just right.
我希望你把后院清理干净
I hope you’ll clear out the back yard.
邻居们不想要一个难看的烂摊子
The neighbours don’t want an unsightly mess.
你今天很安静!
You’re very quiet today!
你为某事感到恶心吗?
Are you sickening for something?
你烧了他们吗?
Did you burn them?
-烧什么 妈妈? -烧掉画?
-Burn what, mother? -Burn the paintings?
不 妈妈 不 我想最好不要
No, mother, no. I thought it best not to.
我不想破坏斯坦霍普夫人的洗涤
I didn’t want to ruin Mrs Stanhope’s washing.
哦!这是非常明智的 我很高兴听到这个消息
Oh! That’s very wise. I’m very glad to hear it.
我们绝不应该惹恼我们的邻居 我们也许有一天需要它们
We should never upset our neighbours. We might need them one day.
我稍后会把画放在它们属于的地方 回到阁楼上
I’ll put the paintings where they belong, back in the attic there, later.
把他们藏起来
Hide them away.
你打算给我画什么?
What do you intend for my painting?
-你的画? -‘帆船
-Your painting? -‘Sailing Boats.’
好吧 我想从展览里拿回来 我会…
Well, I’ll get it back from the exhibition I suppose, I’ll just…
好吧 我想把它挂在大厅里
Well, I’ll hang it back in the hall, I suppose.
你能把它挂在这里吗?
Will you hang it in here?
在我的卧室墙上
On my bedroom wall.
我不妨看看它 而我躺在这里 你不觉得吗?
I might as well look at it while I lie here, don’t you think?
妈妈 这是你的画
Here mother, here’s your painting.
我的画
My painting.
过去的礼物
A gift of the past.
我们在海边一起跳舞
We danced at the seaside together.
在长廊上
On the promenade.
-莱塔姆圣安妮斯 -是的
-Lytham St. Annes. -Yes.
一切 一切都是…捕获
Everything, everything is… captured.
你是多么美丽 我是多么幸运
How beautiful you were, and how blessed was I.
生命在开始的时候就抱有那么多的希望
Life at the beginning held so much promise.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!