-普莱斯医生 -早上好 透纳
-Dr Price. -Good morning, Turner.
如果你有什么需要 医生
If there be anything you do need, Doctor…
-谢谢 布斯夫人 -我就在楼下
-Thank you, Mrs Booth. -…I shall be downstairs.
亲爱的透纳 你感觉如何了
Now, my dear Turner, how are you feeling?
有点虚弱
Somewhat weakened, sir.
真遗憾
I’m so sorry.
马盖特的人都很想你
We all miss you in Margate.
马盖特 是啊
Margate, yes.
感觉痛吗
Are you in pain?
这里
Here.
-感觉气短 -是
-Shortness of breath? -Yes.
现在
Now, then…
你是坐火车来的吗
Did you come up on the railway?
实话说 每次乘火车
I did, and the truth is, I can never travel by train
都没法不想到你那些了不起的画
without recalling your miraculous painting.
透纳 我有义务告诉你 你的病情已经是致命的了
My dear Turner, I am obliged to inform you that your condition is grave.
所剩时日无几
Your days are numbered
如果你还有事情没有办完
and if you have affairs to attend to in this world
你应该尽量去办 然后准备后事
you should do so now and prepare yourself for the next.
普莱斯医生
Dr Price…
我十分尊重你
with the utmost respect,
现在能不能请你下楼去找布斯太太
may I suggest you take yourself downstairs to Mrs Booth,
喝一大杯雪莉酒
avail yourself of a large glass of sherry,
然后再上来重新做诊断
come back up here and reassess your opinion?
不用了 恐怕不用再重新诊断
No, sir, I’m afraid I shan’t be doing that.
所以 我马上就是个无足轻重的人了
So I’m to become a non-entity.
我不太明白”无足轻重”的意思
I do not understand exactly what you mean by a non-entity.
-再见 医生 -再见 布斯太太 谢谢你
-Good day to you, Doctor. -Good day, Mrs Booth. Thank you.
我应该直接给他买♥♥鸦♥片♥酊来
Oh, I shall send out for the laudanum directly.
好 你照顾他是最好的
Splendid. He couldn’t be in better hands.
我尽量
I do my best.
那么您这是去切尔西码头坐船回去
So, will you be taking the boat back from Chelsea Pier there?
是 然后从查令十字车站坐火车
Indeed. I shall catch the midday train from Charing Cross.
希望一路顺风 谢谢您医生
Well, I do wish’ee a safe journey, and I thank you, Doctor.
我会再来的
I shall return shortly.
六号♥
Number six.
-我要休息一下 -什么
-I need a rest. -Pardon?
我要休息一下
I need a rest.
有需要我们帮忙的吗
Can we help, my dear?
-我找一位老先生 -老先生
-I’m looking for an old gentleman. -An old gentleman?
-您知道他名字吗 -这附近住了很多老先生
-Do you have a name? -There’s a lot of old gentlemen round here.
-他住在隔壁的 -六号♥
-He lives next door. -Number six.
隔壁住了一位老先生 和他妻子一起
There is an old gentleman lives next-door with his good lady wife.
他们说 他生病了
They say he has the sickness.
你是他亲戚吗
Are you a relative?
无所谓了
No matter.
-再见 -再见
-Good day. -Good day.
再见
Good day.
是我 是我呀
No, ’tis I. ‘Tis I. There!
是我
’tis I.
可怜人呐
Poor, wretched soul.
她是淹死的
She be drowned dead.
那边
There.
她遭遇了多少痛苦啊
The suffering she must have seen.
如果上帝真的存在 他真的很残忍♥
If there be a God, he be a cruel one.
你在干嘛 -我要画下来
-What are you doing? -I have to sketch her.
快回床上躺着 约瑟夫·马拉·威廉·透纳
Get back into bed now, Joseph Mallord William Turner!
不 不 不 你还没穿鞋
No, no, no, no, no, no. There be no shoes on your feet!
可怜人啊
Poor creature.
好了 我扶你进去
Oh, there. Let me take you in.
来 别这样
There…No!
进来吧 之后再画
Come in. You can finish that later.
我的姑娘
Me damsel…
太阳就是上帝
The sun is God.