是谁竟敢用这只瓜侮辱我
Who dares to insult me with this melon?
抓住那只狗
Get that dog!
皮博迪先生 你是怎么逃出来的
Mr. Peabody, how did you escape?
很简单 舍曼
It’s simple, Sherman.
我计算了下水道盖子的间距
I noticed the distance between the sewer lids…
说明断头台的正下方
reasoned that there must be one
正好也有一个
directly under the guillotine platform…
下水道井盖
还有篮子下面有块松掉的木板
noted the loose board under the basket…
松动木板
松动木板
松动木板
计算出落日余辉
computed the angle at which the setting sun
太阳
刽子手
刽子手
皮博迪先生
皮博迪先生
篮子
篮子
打到你眼镜上的反射角
would bounce off your glasses…
将导致刽子手暂时晕眩
momentarily blinding the executioner…
倒霉
于是我找准时机利用哈密瓜
and chose that moment to swipe the executioner’s melon…
断头台
皮博迪先生
增加了我的重量
giving me the added weight
哈密瓜营养表
翻转了松动的木板 完成逃脱
to tip the boards, facilitating my exit.
太帅了
That’s amazing!
不是帅
It’s not amazing.
只是为了保住我的脑袋
It was just a matter of keeping my head.
保住你的脑袋
“Keeping your head.”
我没弄明白
I don’t get it.
他在那儿 快追
There he is! After them!
这边 舍曼 快
Come, Sherman, quick!
这水太难喝了
Oh, this water tastes terrible.
有意思的是 那不是水
Interestingly, that’s not water.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
抓到你啦
I’ve got you now.
确实如此 罗伯斯庇尔先生
Indeed you have, Monsieur Robespierre.
而且您是位追捕大♥师♥
And what a master of the chase you are.
被你发现了
Oh, you noticed?
当然
Of course.
您知道从两边包抄我
Doubling back on me like that.
确实天才
That was genius.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只希望你不会抓住我的这位同伙
I just hope you don’t take my little confederate, here.
我可全指望他了
I depend on him so completely.
你给我过来
Get over here, you.
倒霉 你简直太聪明了
Drats! You’re devilishly clever.
我知道 而且动作也比你敏捷
I know. And much quicker than you as well.
但能敏捷到接住这个吗
But are you quick enough for this?
哈哈 看到了吗 动作敏捷
Ha-ha! See? Quick!
确实敏捷 就是笨了点
Quick, yes, but not too smart.
又是哈密瓜
Oh! Another cantaloupe!
把剑给我
Your sword!
好吧 舍曼 看来到了
All right, Sherman, looks like it’s time
剑术突击考试时间了
for a little pop quiz in the art of fencing.
开始
Go!
攻击 闪避 前刺 再次
Attack! Parry! Thrust! Repeat!
不对 再刺
No. Remise!
好孩子
Good boy!
哈哈 你打偏啦
Ha-ha! You missed!
我从来不会打偏
I never miss.
上来
Hop on!
你闻到什么味道了吗 舍曼
Do you smell that, Sherman?
不是我的味道 皮博迪先生
It wasn’t me, Mr. Peabody.
我知道不是你
I know it wasn’t you.
那是下水道里的甲烷
It’s the methane gas in the sewer system.
因为甲烷的燃点是306华氏度
And given the fact that it ignites at 306 degrees Fahrenheit…
所以我们可以借它
we’re about to use it…
爆♥炸♥的力量离开这里
to blast out of here!
抓紧了
Hang on!
完美着陆 对吧 舍曼
Nice landing, eh, Sherman?
那么 你今天学到了什么 舍曼
So, what did you learn today, Sherman?
法国大革命很疯狂
That French Revolution was crazy.
为什么呢
How so?
因为那些人都要掉脑袋了
All those guys getting their heads chopped off…
却没人站出来说这是不对的
and nobody standing up and saying it wasn’t right.
而且好好想想 玛丽·安托瓦内特
And think, Marie Antoinette
本来可以避免这场革命的
could have avoided the whole revolution…
只要她颁布一个法令
if she’d simply issued an edict
给穷♥人♥们分发一些面包就行了
to distribute bread amongst the poor.
但那样她就得牺牲她的甜点
But then, she couldn’t have had her dessert.
为什么要牺牲甜点 皮博迪先生
Why not, Mr. Peabody?
舍曼 那是因为
Because, Sherman, you can’t have
蛋糕和法令不可兼得
your cake and edict, too.
我还是不明白
I don’t get it.
我们明天去哪里 皮博迪先生
Where are we gonna go tomorrow, Mr. Peabody?
古罗马 狂野西部 还是1492年
Ancient Rome? The Wild West? 1492?
不 舍曼 明天我们不去那些地方
No, Sherman, tomorrow we won’t be going to any of those places.
为什么呢
Oh. Why not?
因为明天的探险
Because tomorrow’s adventure…
必须由你自己完成
is one that you’re going to be taking all on your own.
什么意思啊 皮博迪先生
What do you mean, Mr. Peabody?
你不记得了吗
Don’t you remember?
明天是你第一天上学
It’s your first day of school.
-让我开行吗 -当然不行
– Oh. Can I drive? – Of course not.
记住 舍曼
Remember, Sherman,
I在E前面 除非有个C
“I” before “E,” except after “C.”
纽约 现在
我知道 皮博迪先生
I know, Mr. Peabody!
还要记得交换律
And don’t forget about the commutative principle.
二加三等于三加二
Two plus three equals three plus two.
我知道 皮博迪先生
I know, Mr. Peabody!
如果你要去卫生间
And if you have to go to the bathroom…
只要举手说我要出去一下
just raise your hand proudly and say, “I have to go.”
我会的 皮博迪先生
I will, Mr. Peabody.
记住 2号♥铅笔很常用
And remember, the No. 2 pencil is standard for most uses…
但有时也要用1号♥铅笔
but there are times when a No. 1 comes in handy.
我在你的书包里放了张铅笔表
I left a little pencil chart in your backpack…
如果你不确定该用哪支就看看
which you can consult if it ever becomes a judgment call.
我能照顾好自己的
I think I’ll be okay!
好啦 再见 皮博迪先生
Okay, bye, Mr. Peabody.
等等
Wait.
放学我来接你 舍曼
See you after school. Sherman!
我要走了 我还要报名参加社团呢
I gotta go. I gotta sign up for the clubs.
没人比我更喜欢
No one is more in favor of participation
兄弟会了
in fraternal organizations than I.
但是你走之前 我得把这个给你
But before you go, I want you to have this.
谢谢 这是什么
Thanks. What is it?
这是狗哨
A dog whistle.
它坏了 皮博迪先生
It doesn’t work, Mr. Peabody.
它好着呢 舍曼
It works fine, Sherman.
只是它的声音频率只有狗能听到
It’s just a frequency only dogs can hear.
这样啊 好的
Oh, cool.
这个小东西会一直提醒你
Let that little keepsake be a reminder to you…
不论你遇到了什么困难
that no matter what challenges you face,
哪怕我看起来远在天边
no matter how far away I might seem…
再见 皮博迪先生
Bye, Mr. Peabody!
我都一直在你身边
… I’m with you.
乔治·华盛顿
George Washington.
谁能告诉我他是谁
Who can tell me who he is?
我 我能 我能
Oh, me! I can! I can!
舍曼
Uh… Sherman.
他是美国第一任总统
The first president of the United States of America.
不错
Good job.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!