两千磅 – 霍华德 别开玩笑了
Two thousand pounds. – Howard, don’t be naughty.
我为政♥府♥工作
I work for the government.
他们可不赞成那类事情
They don’t really approve of that sort of thing.
你在卖♥♥毒品吗 霍华德?
Are you selling drugs, Howard?
谁?我吗? – 哦 你看起来做的很好啊
Who? Me? – Well, you seem to be doing very well.
瞧 我说的是商店啊 伙计
Look, it’s the shop, man.
是啊 商店的生意起步了
It is. It’s really taken off.
我正准备在都柏林和阿姆斯特丹都开了分店
I’m opening branches in Dublin, Amsterdam.
我还是过去的霍华德
Still the same old Howard.
女士们都怎么样了? 还是那么成功吗?
How about the ladies? Still having the old success?
瞧 我现在和朱迪在一起 她怀孕了
Look, I’m with Judy now. She’s pregnant.
那可拴不住你 对吧?
But that wouldn’t inhibit you, would it?
什么?和别的女人调情?
What, chatting up other women?
并不是为了自己的快乐
Not for narcissistic pleasure.
那到底是为了什么迈克?
What the fuck for, then, Mac?
为了女王和国家
For Queen and country.
你是…想让我做间谍?
Are you… asking me to be a spy?
霍华德 我可不是无缘无故的出现在你家门口
Howard, I haven’t just turned up on your doorstep without doing my research.
你会帮我们吗?
Will you help us?
我要怎么帮?
How can I help you?
我们需要人手去…
We need people to…
为我们搜集情报
gather information for us.
你这该死的家伙!
Bloody hell, you are!
你是该死的间谍! – 霍华德 别嚷嚷
You’re a fucking spy! – Howard, keep it down.
这可不是在演零零七
This is not a James Bond movie.
哦 感觉就是啊
Well, it certainly feels like it.
你是招募的我 是你让我加入Ml6的
You’re recruiting me. You’re asking me to be a member of Ml6.
政♥府♥压根儿不知道你所说的M16
The Government doesn’t ever officially acknowledge the existence
的存在
of what you call Ml6.
无论如何 我们需要及时了解周围的一切
However, we do need to keep abreast of things,
而且我们雇了一批松散的人为我们做事
and we do employ a loose network of people who do things for us.
别兜圈子了 我们无法深入
You travel in circles we can’t penetrate,
这就是我需要你的原因
which is why I need your help.
某种
Sort of a…
爱国主义 老兄
patriotic thing, old chap.
而且这会给我带来
And I imagine this would give me…
某种程度的保护 你懂的
you know, a certain amount of… protection.
我们根本不可能赦免任何犯罪活动
We can’t possibly condone any criminal activity
或者授予任何奖励
or grant immunity.
但是 要是你遇到麻烦…
However, if you’re ever in trouble…
就打这个电♥话♥
call this number.
我现在又肥又难看
I’m fat and ugly.
我讨厌这儿 我们去伊维萨吧
I hate it here. Let’s go to Ibiza.
我喜欢你被晒黑的样子
I love it when you’re brown.
那我们去吧?
So we’ll go?
听着 朱迪 我得去趟爱尔兰
Yeah, Judy, look, I’ve gotta go to Ireland.
屁话 大♥麻♥生意只是为了挣点钱过日子
Bullshit. Dealing’s supposed to support us,
又不是你的全部生活
not become your life.
朱迪 我也不想这样 你知道的
Judy, I hate it, too. You know I hate it.
那就和我去伊维萨吧 豪伊
Come to lbiza with me, Howie.
噢 妈的
Oh, shit.
亲爱的 我要走了 好吗?
OK, love, I’ve gotta go. OK?
我爱你 -完事了直接回家
I love you. – Come straight back.
我保证
I promise.
我爱你
Love you.
噢 他妈的
Aw, fuck.
你还要谈很久么? -滚开
You gonna be long? – Fuck off.
好吧
All right!
插个队介意吗? 有急事
Do you mind if I jump the queue? It’s an emergency.
到后面排队去!
There’s a queue!
我把计划和所有的事情都改了!
I changed my plans and everything!
妈的 他妈的 真是他妈的!
Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
我是接线员
Operator.
能帮我转到巴林斯凯利格斯一号♥么?
Can you connect me to Ballinskelligs 1, please?
爱尔兰共和国
Irish Republic.
请置入五十便士
Please insert 50 pence.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
喂 这里是巴林斯凯利格斯一号♥
Hello. Ballinskelligs 1.
你找哪位?
Who would you be wanting?
迈克·莫非酒馆 商店 农场
Michael Murphy’s, the shop, the farm,
还是昨晚刚到的陌生人?
or the strangers that arrived last night?
呃 我找…找那些陌生人
Ahh… I… I…. I… Th-Th-The strangers.
这样啊 我觉得他们可能不在家
Well, do you know, I don’t think they’re at home,
帮你接到那家酒馆吧
so I’ll put you through to the pub.
喂? -喂
Hello? – Hello.
吉姆·麦肯在么? -你是哪位?
Is Jim McCann there? – Who wants to know?
我是麦卡锡 买♥♥卖♥♥诺德的人(接头暗号♥)
Mr McCarthy. The nordle man.
什么? -诺德!
What? – Nordle!
诺德他妈什么意思?
What the fuck is nordle?
吉姆 你认不认识一个叫诺德的家伙?
Jim, do you know anything about some fucker called Nordle?
我靠!
Fucking eejit!
你差点让老子穿帮了 知道么?
Are you trying to blow my cover, eh?
他妈在干嘛? 怎么不吭声了?
What the fuck are you doing? And why don’t you ever answer the phone?
对不起 电♥话♥有点不好使
I’m sorry, right? It was vandalised.
普林森怎么还没把货送出来?
Why hasn’t Plinston sent the nordle?
我这儿都安排好了 跟打仗似的
I’ve got things to do here. I’m fighting a fucking war.
货明天从法兰克福飞过来
It’s coming in tomorrow on the Frankfurt flight.
确保在下午五点前到达
Make sure it gets there before 5 p.m.
它必须在第一班爱尔兰航♥空♥公♥司♥
It has to be on the first Aer Lingus flight
飞往香农的航♥班♥上 知道吗?
to Shannon. OK?
不然轮班的就不是我了
I’ve got problems with a shift change.
吉姆 吉姆 等等 那是办不到的
– Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, that’s impossible.
那你就去办到它 哥们
Just make it happen, brother!
妈的 妈的 他妈的!
Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck it!
出租车!
Taxi!
#懒鬼!#
Lazy!
#就知道窝在床上#
Could have stayed in bed
#钱也不要 面包也不要#
You don’t want no money You don’t want no bread
快叫救护车 你先别动
Get him an ambulance. Don’t you move now.
我们叫了救护车和拖车 马上就到
We’ll have an ambulance and tow truck down here for you in no time.
嘘 放松点 小伙子
Ssh, just relax there now, boyo.
真不敢相信他居然没伤着
Can’t believe he’s all right.
我没事 居然没事 我没事
I’m all right. I’m all right. I’m all right.
我没事 我没事
I’m all right, I’m all right.
我没事 我没事 我好好的
I’m all right. I’m all right. I’m OK.
过来吧 小伙子 爬起来 -我好好的!
Come on there, boy. Come on. – I’m all right!
起来吧 小伙子 -看那 我真命大!
Come on, boy. – Look at me, man. I’m standing!
不好意思 这家酒馆叫什么?
Sorry, what’s this pub called?
波尔纳的·莫非!
Bernard Murphy’s!
喂 -吉姆 我是霍华德
Hello. – Jim, it’s Howard.
我在波尔纳的·莫非酒馆 我出车祸了
I’m at Bernard Murphy’s. I’ve had an accident.
你能过来接我吗?
Can you come and get me?
你也太矬了 他妈的连个车都开不来
Some fucking operator you are. You can’t even drive a fucking car.
等等 我还没拿小黄书呢!
Hey, hey, my porno!
噢!
Wahey!
哇噢
Whoa.
我想喝一杯 能给我杯喝的吗?
I need a drink. Can I get a drink?
哇噢
Whoa.
喂? 喂?
Hello? Hello?
有个从阿♥拉♥其打来的电♥话♥ 谁的?
Anybody here wanting a call from Archie?
是卡拉奇 我的
Karachi. Yeah, me.
谢了
Thanks.
请投入五磅五十便士
Please insert 5 pounds 50.
卡拉奇? 那可是在巴基斯塔啊 不是吗?
Karachi? That’s in Pakistan, isn’t it?
马利克? -是的
Malik? – The same.
货发出来了 -还没
Has the nordle left? – No.
他们不吃意大利面 想用筷子
They don’t eat spaghetti.
(说的是暗语)
They’d like to use chopsticks
或者他们想吃香肠或者大杂烩
or they’d like to eat wurst or smorgasbord.