下来
Come down.
现在是半夜 -什么?
It’s the middle of the night. – What?
现在是午夜了 -我知道 带一些香烟来
It’s the middle of the night. – I know. Bring some fags.
我有个朋友在这 -下来 拜托了 朱迪
I have a friend over. – Come on, please, Judy.
我有惊人的东西给你看
I got something amazing to show you.
好吧…
OK…
问题是 我需要地方藏匿它
Trouble is, I need somewhere to stash it.
没错
Right.
把袋子拿出去 留心别人 是的
Get the bags out. Keep an eye out, yeah, for people?
我来拿
I got it.
他在上面 是吧? 晚上我在这过夜
He’s up there, is he?
他不会介意吧?
Don’t suppose he’d mind if I stayed the night, would he?
我现在是在犯法吗?
Am I a criminal now?
当你在打破错的法律时 那就不是犯法
When you break a law that’s wrong, that can’t be a crime.
不在道德观念领域的
Not in the moral sense.
为什么它是违法的?
Why is it against the law?
为什么让一些违法的事充满你的意识
Why make something illegal that expands your consciousness,
主宰你的思维?
makes you think?
主宰你的行动
Makes you wanna fuck.
真♥他♥妈♥…
What the fuck…
#你一身慵懒 躺在床上#
You’re lazy, you just stay in bed
#你一身慵懒 躺在床上#
You’re lazy, just stay in bed
#你不愿做个穷鬼 不想饿肚子#
You don’t want no money, you don’t want no bread
#如果你要溺水了 可要抓紧稻草#
If you’re drowning, you don’t clutch no straw, no, no
#如果你要溺水了
If you’re drowning…
什么事? – 我是霍华德·马♥克♥思♥
Yes? – My name is Howard Marks.
我是格雷汉姆·普林森的朋友
I’m a friend of Graham Plinston’s.
#你不想活了 不愿再哭泣#
You don’t wanna live, don’t wanna cry no more, no more
您好 我是霍华德·马♥克♥思♥
Hello, I’m Howard Marks.
您一定是杜拉尼先生吧
You must be… Mr Durrani?
往前走一步 双手放两边
Take a step forward. Hands to the side.
你叫霍华德什么?
Howard what?
马♥克♥思♥. 霍华德·马♥克♥思♥
Marks. Howard Marks.
在那儿等会儿
Stay there. One second.
有个家伙说他是霍华德·马♥克♥思♥
Chap here says, er, he’s Howard Marks.
带他进来
Bring him in.
进来吧 – 谢谢
Come in. – Thank you.
我叫马利克 这位是杜拉尼先生
My Name’s Malik. This is Mr Durrani.
你好杜拉尼先生 – 下午好
Mr Durrani. Hello. – Good afternoon.
我是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥·杜拉尼- 很高兴见到您
Mohammed Durrani. – Nice to meet you.
请坐吧 – 谢谢
Take a seat. – Thank you.
想喝点什么?
Would you like a drink?
请给我杯威士忌 谢谢
Yes, please. I’ll have a… I’ll have a whisky. Thank you.
干杯 – 干杯
Cheers. – Cheers.
你见过普林森?
You saw Plinston?
是的 我见过
I did. I… I…
我接到他的电♥话♥ 我开车到德国去见他
So, I got a call from him and I drove out to see him in Germany. Erm…
他没和你谈谈吗? – 没有
Did he talk? – No, he won’t squeal.
他只是非常友好的邀请我
So he very kindly asked me to
以您的名义做点小差事 嗯
run a little errand on your behalf. And, erm…
我想您会满意的
I think you’ll be pleased.
真是令人印象深刻!
Very impressive!
啊 我能看出你是个 非常有效率的人
Ah, well, I can see you’ve been, er, very efficient.
那个 我希望能有更多货能卖♥♥
Well, I wish I had more to sell,
你知道 我能一天把所有的货卖♥♥光
you know. I got rid of it all in a day, so… yeah.
你每磅卖♥♥多少钱? – 四十磅
How much do you charge per pound? – 40 quid.
四十?
Forty?
那很好啊 你计算过没有?
That’s very good. Have you counted it?
算了 都在这儿啦 伙计们 都在这儿啦
Yeah, it’s all there, boys. It’s all there.
总共有多少呢?
How much is it?
报纸上他们把毒品贩子称为推销员
In the papers they call people who sell drugs pushers,
就好像我们卖♥♥不出去一样
like you’ve got to try really hard to get rid of it.
实际上可不是那样 对吗? – 当然不是
Doesn’t really work like that, does it? – No, it doesn’t.
额 – 听我说 霍华德
Well… – I tell you, Howard,
我能把任何商品送上克拉奇机场
I can get any amount of merchandise up into the air from Karachi Airport.
问题在于怎么让它着陆
The problem is how to get it onto the ground.
啊哈
Uh-huh.
詹姆斯·麦肯 对抗不列颠政♥府♥的
James McCann, the people’s hero from the Provisional lRA,
的抵抗英雄
in their struggle against the British government.
他们把他逮捕了 说他是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They’ve arrested him and charged him with terrorism.
他可不会向法♥院♥承认 不理睬诉讼
He wouldn’t recognise court, turned his back on the proceedings.
真是蠢猫!
Crazy cat!
他们把他扔进监狱里
They’ve thrown him in jail,
可他锯开铁栏跑了
he’s escaped, sawed through the bars.
这疯子搞得全爱尔兰的警♥察♥都在找他
The nutter’s got every policeman in lreland looking for him.
出人意料的是 他居然自己跑到我们办公室
Then out of the blue, he comes into the office,
让我们杂♥志♥给做了个采访
gives us an interview for the magazine.
是啊 他是个真正的革命者
Yeah, he’s a… He’s a real revolutionary.
欢迎来到天堂 – 天堂?
Welcome to paradise. – Paradise?
吉姆?
Jim?
吉姆?
Jim?
你的人跑哪儿去啦? – 喂!
Where’s your man McCann? – Hello?
看他的黄色杂♥志♥
Likes his porn.
嘿 看你妈妈
Hey, your mam’s in here.
让我看看 – 这位长得不像你妈妈吗?
Let’s have a look. – Doesn’t she look like your mum?
真扯!
Shut up.
印度大♥麻♥可是非法的
Hashish should be illegal.
却给了我们一种谋生手段
Gives us a means of living.
一种推♥翻♥法♥西♥斯♥霸权的新货币
A new currency to overthrow the fascist overlords.
我觉得它应该合法化
I don’t think it should be illegal.
我无法宽恕那些对人们吸食大♥麻♥的惩罚
I can’t condone the punishing of people who smoke it.
哦 你好啊 – 你好 吉姆
Oh. Hello. – Hello, Jim.
啊 我叫霍华德
Uh… Howard.
你是从喀布尔来的吗?
You’re from Kabul, are you?
实际上 我是威尔士人
– I’m Welsh, actually.
威尔士人?
Welsh? Fucking Welsh!
该死的威尔士人! 你♥他♥妈♥能做什么?
What the fuck can you do?
哦 我是来看看你是不是对我们有用的
well, I’m here to decide whether you can help us or not.
对你们有用? 我才是基德(怪盗)!
Help you? I’m the Kid.
我才狐狸!该我来决定你们是不是有用
The Fox! I decide if you’re any fucking use to me.
而且你们最好对我有点用处
And you’d better be some fucking use!
你们在机场已经被我的手下跟踪了
You were followed from the airport by my boys.
这里已经被抵抗军包围了
This place is surrounded by the lRA.
被他妈包围后 你们就溜走了
Any fucking around and you’re gone,
兄弟 肯定的!
brother, gone!
对吧?
Right?
艾伦 你怎么给我带来个软骨头?
Alan, why have you brought me this wimp?
你不是要给我带喀布尔的武器吗?
You was gonna get me someone who could bring me arms from Kabul.
我跟你说过 喀布尔不是个卖♥♥武器的地方
I told you, Kabul’s not a place that sells arms.
卖♥♥武器 你♥他♥妈♥什么意思?
What the fuck do you mean, sell arms?
我他妈不买♥♥武器!
I don’t buy fucking arms.
当我们把你们这些该死的英国佬
I get given them by people
踢出我们国家的时候
who want to ensure their future
自有人会送上门!
when we finally kick you fucking Brits out of my country!
还卖♥♥武器呢
Sell arms…
抽根烟吗 吉姆?
Smoke, Jim?
我们是走私毒品的
We’re dope smugglers.
我们想知道你能不能帮我们把它搞进国内
We wanted to know if you could help us bring it into the country.
我们会付足够多的钱
Pay you a lot of money for doing it.
好吧
OK.
难道没人告诉过你我们怎么对待贩毒者吗?
Did nobody tell you what the boys do to drug dealers?
我们是革命分子 不是他妈该死的毒贩子
We’re revolutionaries, not fucking drug pushers.
滚出去!
Out!
现在就滚! 你也是! 快点吧 – 好吧
Walk! Now! You, come on. – OK.
滚啊! – 好的 吉姆 好的
Out! – All right, Jim. All right.
动作快点!
Come on!
到那儿去 快点!
Down there. Come on!
我们没做错什么啊
We’ve done nothing wrong.
吉姆 别这样!
Jim, please!
嘿!嘿! 你♥他♥妈♥想干什么?
Hey, hey! What the fuck are you doing?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!