无法体验快乐,无法发挥作用。
THE INABILITY TO EXPERIENCE PLEASURE, THE INABILITY TO FUNCTION.
[法官] 先生。 琼斯?
[ Judge ] MR. JONES ?
“绝望,绝望,
“DESPAIR, HOPELESSNESS,
无法体验快乐。”
THE INABILITY TO EXPERIENCE PLEASURE.”
现在,医生,这些词和短语是…
NOW, DOCTOR, ARE THESE WORDS AND PHRASES THAT COME…
当你看着我的时候,你会自然而然地?
SPONTANEOUSLY TO YOU WHEN YOU LOOK AT ME ?
他们是吗? 我不这么认为。
ARE THEY ? I DON’T THINK SO.
我深深地尊重博士。 鲍恩。 她是一位了不起的医生。
I DEEPLY RESPECT DR. BOWEN. SHE IS A WONDERFUL DOCTOR.
我尊重她和她的建议。 但我很客气地说,不。
I RESPECT HER AND HER ADVICE. BUT I GRACIOUSLY SAY, NO.
不,谢谢。 事实是医生和其他好医生……
NO, THANK YOU. THE FACT IS THAT THE DOCTOR AND THE OTHER FINE HEALERS…
已经决定我是两极的,这与事实无关……
HAVE DECIDED I AM BIPOLAR AND THIS IS WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FACT…
他们没有一点证据。
THAT THEY HAVE NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE.
他们从未见过我,观察到我曾经有过抑郁症状。
THEY’VE NEVER SEEN ME, OBSERVED ME ONCE HAVE A DEPRESSIVE SYMPTOM.
这不是真的吗?
IS THAT NOT TRUE ?
-是的。 -非常感谢您。
-YES. -THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
现在,事实是,也许我永远不会得到蓝调。
NOW, THE FACT IS, MAYBE I NEVER GET THE BLUES.
也许,我一直都是一个快乐的幸运儿。
MAYBE, I’M JUST A HAPPY-GO-LUCKY GUY ALL THE TIME.
法官大人,这是一个非常简单的案例。
YOUR HONOR, THE TRUTH IS THIS IS A VERY SIMPLE CASE.
如果我们 – 如果我们 – 如果我们解决问题并查看案例的优点,那就很简单了。
IF WE– IF WE– IF WE GO TO THE ISSUES AND SEE THE CASE ON ITS MERITS, IT’S VERY SIMPLE.
现在,事实是我是一个有生产力的人!
NOW, THE FACT IS I’M A PRODUCTIVE HUMAN BEING !
去年,仅在这个国家,就有超过 75,000 人……
LAST YEAR, IN THIS COUNTRY ALONE, OVER 75,000 PEOPLE…
患抑郁症自杀。
SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION KILLED THEMSELVES.
阁下– [轻笑] 阁下,请看看我好吗?
YOUR HONOR– [ Chuckles ] YOUR HONOR, WILL YOU PLEASE LOOK AT ME ?
-我看起来有自杀倾向吗? -先生。 琼斯,你有什么要说的……
-DO I LOOK SUICIDAL ? -MR. JONES, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY…
关于这些事件,博士。 鲍恩提到?
ABOUT THESE INCIDENTS THAT DR. BOWEN MENTIONED ?
你的意思是像飞行骗局? 我谈过——这没什么大不了的!
YOU MEAN LIKE THE FLYING SCAM ? I TALKED ABOUT– THIS IS NOT A BIG DEAL !
这不重要 ! 这是孩子的东西!
THIS IS NOTHING ! IT’S KID’S STUFF !
我——我有很大的个性! 我是伟大的。 这是一个问题——
I– I HAVE A BIG PERSONALITY! I’M GRANDIOSE. THIS IS A PROB–
我是个孩子,好吗? 我永远都是。 抱歉。
I’M A KID, ALL RIGHT ? I ALWAYS WILL BE. I’M SORRY.
阁下,我发誓——我以我的生命发誓。
YOUR HONOR, I SWEAR– I SWEAR ON MY LIFE.
我本可以在指挥那首贝多芬作品时做得更好。 [窃笑]
I COULD’VE DONE A BETTER JOB CONDUCTING THAT BEETHOVEN PIECE. [ Chuckles ]
拜托——拜托,阁下,PL——
PLEASE– PLEASE, YOUR HONOR, PL–
[耳语] 请,您的荣誉。 请不要把我关起来。
[ Whispering ] PLEASE, YOUR HONOR. PLEASE DO NOT LOCK ME UP.
你不必这样做。 我保证我会成为一个好孩子。
YOU DON’T HAVE TO DO THIS. I PROMISE I’LL BE A GOOD BOY.
而且有很多人病得很重,比我更需要卧床休息。
AND THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO ARE REALLY SICK AND NEED THAT BED MORE THAN I DO.
– 坐下,先生。 琼斯。 -好的。 我只是想再次感谢你。
-SIT DOWN, MR. JONES. -OKAY. I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU AGAIN.
谢谢你,你的荣誉。 [窃笑]
THANK YOU, YOUR HONOR. [ Chuckles ]
想打保龄球吗?
WANNA GO BOWLING ?
你想帮我一个忙吗? 下次你遇到麻烦时,不要找我。
DO YOU WANT TO DO ME A FAVOR ? NEXT TIME YOU’RE IN TROUBLE, DON’T ASK FOR ME.
我很忙。
I’M A BUSY PERSON.
我没想到你会输得很惨。
I DIDN’T EXPECT YOU’D BE A BAD LOSER.
我们不是在竞争。
WE’RE NOT COMPETING.
嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿 这里发生了什么 ?
HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY, HEY. WHAT IS GOING ON HERE ?
看,我在那里争取自♥由♥。
LOOK, I WAS FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM IN THERE.
-我不知道你是为了什么。 -告诉我一些事情。
-I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU’RE IN THIS FOR. -TELL ME SOMETHING.
你崩溃了吗?
DO YOU CRASH ?
-什么 ? -你有自杀倾向吗?
-WHAT ? -DO YOU GET SUICIDAL ?
你 ?
DO YOU ?
[药丸嘎嘎作响]我怎么会自杀?
[ Pills Rattling ] HOW COULD I GET SUICIDAL ?
-我在这里有我的小朋友 – 锂。 嗯。 – 嗯。
-I HAVE MY LITTLE FRIENDS HERE– LITHIUM. UH-HUH. -MMM.
四天,每一天,
FOUR A DAY, EVERY DAY,
远离那些高♥潮♥和低谷。 是的,如果你拿走它们!
KEEPS THOSE HIGHS AND LOWS AWAY. YEAH, IF YOU TAKE THEM !
伊丽莎白! 伊丽莎白,等一下。
ELIZABETH ! ELIZABETH, WAIT A SECOND.
-看,我–先生。 琼斯,我有办公时间,对吗?
-LOOK, I– -MR. JONES, I HAVE OFFICE HOURS, RIGHT ?
如果您想谈谈,我很乐意与您预约。
I’D BE HAPPY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH YOU IF YOU WANT TO TALK.
-我很担心你。 出事了,不是吗? – 再见,先生。 琼斯。
-I’M WORRIED ABOUT YOU. SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED, NO ? -GOOD-BYE, MR. JONES.
是你的前任吗?
IS IT YOUR EX ?
服药、缴税并用牙线清洁牙齿。
TAKE YOUR MEDICATION, PAY YOUR TAXES AND FLOSS YOUR TEETH.
– 是他的女朋友吗? 她怀孕了。 -她没有怀孕。
-IS IT HIS GIRLFRIEND ? SHE’S PREGNANT. -SHE’S NOT PREGNANT.
你对我的生活一无所知。
YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MY LIFE.
W-关于雅皮士医生?
W-WHAT ABOUT THE YUPPIE DOCTOR ?
-他在打你吗? – 我不知道我应该怎么写这个。
-IS HE HITTING ON YOU ? -I DON’T KNOW HOW I SHOULD PUT THIS.
闭嘴 !
SHUT UP !
抱歉。 我不是故意的。
I’M SORRY. I DIDN’T MEAN IT.
[呼气]
[ Exhales ]
[打开车门]
[ Opens Car Door ]
[喷溅,叹息]
[ Sputters, Sighs ]
[开门]你在做什么?
[ Opens Door ] WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?
我住在离这里很远的地方。 我想也许你可以载我一程。
I DON’T LIVE VERY FAR FROM HERE. I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU COULD GIVE ME A RIDE.
好吧,我是一名心理医生。 如果您有精神问题,请给我打电♥话♥。
OKAY, I’M A PSYCHIATRIST. IF YOU HAVE A PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEM, YOU CALL ME.
如果您有交通问题,请叫出租车,好吗?
IF YOU HAVE A TRANSPORTATION PROBLEM, YOU CALL A CAB, OKAY ?
-[叹气] -[引擎启动]
-[ Sighs ] -[ Engine Starts ]
是的,嗯——
YEAH, WELL–
我想我可能确实有问题,呃——
I GUESS MAYBE I DO HAVE A PROBLEM, UH–
我没有钱。
I DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY.
所以告诉我。 您第一次注意到症状是什么时候?
SO, TELL ME. WHEN DID YOU FIRST NOTICE THE SYMPTOMS ?
伊丽莎白,我可以问你一些事情吗?
ELIZABETH, CAN I ASK YOU SOMETHING ?
是的。 好的。
YEAH. GOOD.
假设你今晚去剧院。 好的 ?
SAY YOU GO TO THE THEATER TONIGHT. ALL RIGHT ?
你去剧院。 你遇到了你的妇科医生。
YOU GO TO THE THEATER. YOU RUN INTO YOUR GYNECOLOGIST.
他走过来说:“晚上好,伊丽莎白。享受比赛吗?
HE COMES OVER AND HE SAYS, “GOOD EVENING, ELIZABETH. ENJOYING THE PLAY ?
“你上周来找我的那个小状况怎么样?
“HOW ABOUT THAT LITTLE CONDITION YOU CAME TO ME ABOUT LAST WEEK ?
是的。 让我们看看,好吗?”
YEAH. LET’S HAVE A LOOK, SHALL WE ?”
– 那不一样。 -完全一样!
-THAT’S NOT THE SAME. -IT’S EXACTLY THE SAME THING !
在剧院里,你的裙子罩在你的头上,
THERE YOU ARE AT THE THEATER WITH YOUR DRESS OVER YOUR HEAD,
我和你这样的女人度过了美好的一天——这完全是一回事。
AND ME HERE OUT ON A BEAUTIFUL DAY WITH A WOMAN LIKE YOU– IT’S EXACTLY THE SAME THING.
你知道的,医生出现的那一刻,开始在那些东西上四处乱窜——
YOU KNOW, THE MINUTE THE DOCTOR SHOWS UP AND STARTS POKING AROUND IN THINGS THAT–
他或她不请自来,这是不礼貌的!
THAT HE OR SHE ARE UNINVITED TO BE POKING AROUND IN, IT’S RUDE !
-我想我从来没有那样想过。 -好 –
-I GUESS I NEVER THOUGHT OF IT THAT WAY. -WELL–
-抱歉。 -是的。
-I’M SORRY. -YEAH.
-是的,我会原谅你的。 -谢谢。
-YEAH, I’LL FORGIVE YOU. -THANKS.
-如果你喂我。 -我不能。
-IF YOU FEED ME. -I CAN’T.
你是什??么意思你不能? 这是美国。 你可以在这里做任何你想做的事。
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN’T ? THIS IS AMERICA. YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WANT HERE.
-我有约会。 -我有饥饿感。 非常饥饿。 [偷笑]
-I HAVE APPOINTMENTS. -I HAVE HUNGER. MUCHO HUNGER. [ Chuckling ]
-我真的不能。 -看,今天谁比我更需要你?
-I REALLY CAN’T. -LOOK, WHO NEEDS YOU MORE TODAY THAN ME ?
不可能有人。 我很绝望。
THERE CAN’T BE ANYONE. I’M DESPERATE.
[轻笑]你想做这个。 我知道你这样做。
[ Chuckling ] YOU WANT TO DO THIS. I KNOW YOU DO.
那里 ! 就在那里! 你看到了吗?
THERE ! THERE IT IS ! YOU SEE IT ?
宽恕之路。 我会谈谈我的。 我会。
THE ROAD TO FORGIVENESS. I’LL TALK ABOUT ME. I WILL.
[笑] [叹气]
[ Laughing ] [ Sighs ]
刚转! 只是你 – 来吧。
JUST TURN ! JUST TU– COME ON.
-[汽车喇叭声,轮胎刺耳的声音] -是的! 我就知道 !
-[ Car Horn Blares, Tires Screeching ] -YES ! I KNEW IT !
* [“欢乐颂”] 我知道她会这样做的! 是的 ! 是的 !
* [ “Ode To Joy” ] I KNEW SHE’D DO IT ! YES ! YES !
[琼斯笑]
[ Jones Laughing ]
* [继续] * [嗡嗡声]
* [ Continues ] * [ Humming ]
* 啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦 *
* LA-LA DI-DA LA-LA DI-DA *
-所以,那天晚上你在舞台上做什么? -* [继续]
-SO, WHAT WERE YOU DOING ON THE STAGE THAT NIGHT ? -* [ Continues ]
– 加快节奏。 -为什么要这么做 ?
-PICKING UP THE TEMPO. -WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ?
看,《欢乐颂》本来是要玩 ALLEGRO VIVACE 的! 快速,充满活力。
LOOK, “ODE TO JOY” WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED ALLEGRO VIVACE ! QUICKLY, WITH LIFE.
好吧,贝多芬可能是个聋子,但他有无可挑剔的时间感。
WELL, BEETHOVEN MIGHT HAVE BEEN STONE DEAF, BUT HE HAD AN IMPECCABLE SENSE OF TIME.
你知道,如果他没有死,他就会把那个狗♥娘♥养♥的拖下舞台。
YOU KNOW, IF HE HADN’T BEEN DEAD, HE WOULD’VE DRAGGED THAT SON OF A BITCH OFF THE STAGE.
说实话,我只是在那里保护我的朋友路德维格。
TRUTH BE KNOWN, I WAS JUST THERE PROTECTING MY FRIEND LUDWIG.
你对音乐了解很多,不是吗? 耶耶耶。
YOU KNOW A LOT ABOUT MUSIC, DON’T YOU ? YEAH-YEAH-YEAH.
你玩吗?
DO YOU PLAY ?
这里。 前进。 [咕噜声]
HERE. GO AHEAD. [ Grunts ]
-你玩过吗? -[卷轴嗡嗡声]
-HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED ? -[ Reel Buzzing ]
-我们跳舞吗? – [轻笑] 不可能。
-SHALL WE DANCE ? -[ Chuckles ] NO WAY.
来吧,伊丽莎白! 几个步骤,一切都不同了。
COME ON, ELIZABETH ! COUPLE OF STEPS UP, EVERYTHING’S DIFFERENT.
我不想要不同的。
I DON’T WANT DIFFERENT.
你想知道我是谁吗?
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO I AM ?
你得去我在的地方。
YOU GOTTA GO WHERE I AM.
如果你现在不下来,我就走了。
IF YOU DON’T GET DOWN RIGHT NOW, I’M GOING.
[轻笑] 没关系,你知道。 这里允许恐惧。
[ Chuckles ] IT’S ALL RIGHT, YOU KNOW. FEAR’S ALLOWED HERE.
好吧,只是我穿着高跟鞋会头晕。
WELL, IT’S JUST THAT I EVEN GET DIZZY IN HIGH HEELS.
我知道这很愚蠢。 我知道这只是儿时的事。
I KNOW IT’S SILLY. I KNOW IT’S JUST A CHILDHOOD THING.
我对此无能为力。
THERE’S NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.
你有过飞行梦想吗?
YOU EVER HAVE FLYING DREAMS ?
我不知道。 也许当我还是个孩子的时候。
I DON’T KNOW. MAYBE WHEN I WAS A KID.
啊。 你知道的,很有趣。 我在全世界都问过这个问题,
AH. YOU KNOW, INTERESTING. I’VE ASKED THAT QUESTION ALL OVER THE WORLD,
每个人都说同样的话。
AND EVERYONE SAYS THE SAME THING.