先生。 琼斯?
MR. JONES ?
在哪里 ? 在哪里 ? 获取网络!
WHERE ? WHERE ? GET THE NET !
-你要离开我们吗? -是的 ! 是的 ! 我走了。
-ARE YOU LEAVING US ? -YES ! YES ! I AM LEAVING.
-你感觉怎么样 ? -你每天早上都对你丈夫这样做吗?
-HOW ARE YOU FEELING ? -DID YOU DO THAT TO YOUR HUSBAND EVERY MORNING ?
是你做的吗 ? “你感觉怎么样?”
DID YOU DO THAT ? “HOW ARE YOU FEELIN’ ?”
好吧,我敢打赌他刚下床就被激怒了,不是吗?
WELL, I BET THAT JUST PEPPED HIM RIGHT OUT OF BED, DIDN’T IT ?
-你想知道我怎么知道你结婚了。 -是的。
-YOU’RE WONDERING HOW I KNEW YOU WERE MARRIED. -YEAH.
是的。 小学,我亲爱的华生小姐。
YEAH. ELEMENTARY, MY DEAR MISS WATSON.
我可以把手给你吗?
MAY I HAVE YOUR HAND ?
无名指有轻微变色。
SLIGHT DISCOLORATION ON THE RING FINGER.
这是关于你的相当脆弱的空气,好像你最近受到了伤害。
THIS RATHER FRAGILE AIR ABOUT YOU, AS IF YOU’VE BEEN RECENTLY DAMAGED.
– 美丽的口音,虽然。 瑞典语,不是吗? -是的。
-BEAUTIFUL ACCENT, THOUGH. SWEDISH, ISN’T IT ? -YES.
是的。 我发现你们的国家……非常可爱。
YEAH. I FOUND YOUR COUNTRY TO BE… VERY LOVELY.
冷但是——
COLD BUT–
[叹气]好吧——
[ Sighs ] WELL–
-再见,伊丽莎白。 -你怎么知道我的名字?
-BYE, ELIZABETH. -HOW’D YOU KNOW MY NAME ?
你试过这里的药吗?
YOU EVER TRIED THE DRUGS HERE ?
你应该,你知道。 除非您知道,否则您不应被允许开处方。
YOU SHOULD, YOU KNOW. YOU SHOULDN’T BE ALLOWED TO PRESCRIBE UNLESS YOU KNOW.
你看,因为我们——我们听到了……一切……在房♥间里。
YOU SEE, BECAUSE WE– WE HEAR… EVERYTHING… IN THE ROOM.
[耳语] 小心你说的话。
[ Whispering ] CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY.
– 抱歉,我们没能说话。 – 是的,我也很抱歉。
-SORRY WE DIDN’T GET TO TALK. -YEAH, I’M SORRY TOO.
抱歉。 抱歉。 我们可以谈——我们可以谈! 世界卫生大会 –
I’M SORRY. I’M SORRY. WE COULD TA– WE COULD TALK ! WHA–
你如何看待合唱音乐? 贝多芬,第九交响曲,“欢乐颂”?
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT CHORAL MUSIC ? BEETHOVEN, NINTH SYMPHONY, “ODE TO JOY” ?
你可以享受一点快乐,不是吗? 我知道我可以。
YOU COULD USE A LITTLE JOY, COULDN’T YOU ? I KNOW I COULD.
来吧。 我有今晚的票。 我们会去。
COME ON. I GOT TICKETS TONIGHT. WE’LL GO.
我们会填满我们空虚的心。 我们会找到一个通宵咖啡馆。
WE’LL FILL OUR EMPTY HEARTS. WE’LL FIND AN ALL-NIGHT CAFE.
我们将整夜待在那里,想聊多久就聊多久。
WE’LL BE THERE ALL NIGHT LONG, TALKING AS LONG AS YOU WANT.
嘿。 嘿。
HEY. HEY.
-先生。 琼斯? – 尝试是的。
-MR. JONES ? -TRY YES.
给我你的电♥话♥号♥码。 我会打电♥话♥给你。 我不是那个意思。
GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER. I’LL CALL YOU. I DIDN’T MEAN THAT.
你什么意思 ? 我的意思是,我们可以谈谈。
WHAT DID YOU MEAN ? I MEAN, WE COULD TALK.
-我们正在交谈。 但你需要说话。 我想让你说话。 -我的意思是 –
-WE ARE TALKING. BUT YOU NEED TO TALK. I WANT YOU TO TALK. -I MEAN–
– 你说话很重要。 -我们应该在这里谈谈。
-IT’S IMPORTANT THAT YOU TALK. -WE SHOULD TALK HERE.
-是的。 啊! -你昨天看起来很沮丧。
-YES. AH ! -YOU SEEMED VERY DISTRESSED YESTERDAY.
-是的 ! 晚了 ! 晚了 ! – 我认为你需要治疗。
-YES ! LATE ! LATE ! -AND I THINK YOU NEED TREATMENT.
-得走了 ! 晚了,晚了,晚了! 是的 ! – 这是我的卡。
-GOTTA GO ! LATE, LATE, LATE ! YES ! -HERE IS MY CARD.
– 请给我打电♥话♥好吗? -是的 ! 绝对地 ! 博士。 伊丽莎白鲍恩!
-WILL YOU PLEASE CALL ME ? -YES ! ABSOLUTELY ! DR. ELIZABETH BOWEN !
-再见 ! 晚了,晚了! 必须去,必须去! – 你会打电♥话♥吗?
-GOOD-BYE ! LATE, LATE ! GOTTA GO, GOTTA GO ! -WILL YOU CALL ?
我——我,呃,可能……不是。
I– I, UH, PROBABLY… NOT.
是的 !
YES !
这是标准程序发布,利比。 这里有什么问题?
THIS WAS A STANDARD PROCEDURE RELEASE, LIBBIE. WHAT’S THE PROBLEM HERE ?
-我认为他被误诊了。 -嗯。 为何如此 ?
-I THINK HE WAS MISDIAGNOSED. -UH-HUH. HOW SO ?
他是精神病但不是精神分♥裂♥症。
HE WAS PSYCHOTIC BUT NOT SCHIZOPHRENIC.
他是膨胀的,侵入性的,不恰当的,欣快的。
HE WAS EXPANSIVE, INTRUSIVE, INAPPROPRIATE, EUPHORIC.
-我认为他是个躁狂症患者。 -好的。 美好的。 美好的。 美好的。
-I THINK HE’S A MANIC. -OKAY. FINE. FINE. FINE.
他是躁狂症。 你知道,这家伙拒绝吃药。
HE’S MANIC. YOU KNOW, THE GUY REFUSED MEDICATION.
他的意思是我们会失去的听证会。
HE WOULD’VE MEANT A HEARING WE WOULD’VE LOST.
再给他几个小时,他会认为他可以再次飞行。
GIVE HIM A FEW MORE HOURS AND HE’LL THINK HE CAN FLY AGAIN.
[呼气,咕噜声,唱歌♥] *我感觉很好
[ Exhales, Grunts, Sings ] * I FEEL GOOD
* 就像我知道我会,现在 *
* LIKE I KNEW THAT I WOULD, NOW *
* 我感觉很好 [ 有节奏的呼吸 ]
* I FEEL GOOD [ Rhythmic Breathing ]
* 就像我知道我会,现在 *
* LIKE I KNEW THAT I WOULD, NOW *
*我感觉很好,很好
* I FEEL GOOD, SO GOOD
* 我知道你有 BOM,BOM,BOM,BOM * 哦!
* I GOT YOU BOM, BOM, BOM, BOM * OHH !
* [萨克斯管] * BOM, BOM-BOM BOM-BOM-BOM BOM *
* [ Saxophone ] * BOM, BOM-BOM BOM-BOM-BOM BOM *
* 当我把你抱在怀里时 *
* WHEN I HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS *
* 我知道我不会做错 *
* I KNOW THAT I CAN DO NO WRONG *
* 当我把你抱在怀里时 *
* AND WHEN I HOLD YOU IN MY ARMS *
*我的爱不会伤害你,我觉得*
* MY LOVE WON’T DO YOU NO HARM AND I FEEL *
她没有帐号♥。 我该怎么做——
SHE DIDN’T HAVE AN ACCOUNT NUMBER. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO–
她说你很粗鲁而且很调皮。
SHE SAID YOU WERE RUDE AND SNOTTY.
我只是要求验证。
I JUST ASKED FOR VERIFICATION.
我们是该州第二大储蓄机构。
WE’RE THE SECOND-LARGEST SAVINGS INSTITUTION IN THIS STATE.
-我们不是因为太调皮而做到的。 -[脚步声接近]
-WE DIDN’T GET THAT WAY BY BEING SNOTTY. -[ Footsteps Approaching ]
你有一个客户。
YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER.
– 嗨,我可以帮助你,先生。 -是的我要…
-HI, I CAN HELP YOU, SIR. -YES, I WOULD LIKE…
双层芝士汉堡、薯条和巧克力奶昔。
A DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER, FRIES AND A CHOCOLATE SHAKE.
[笑] 开玩笑的。
[ Chuckles ] JUST KIDDING.
想要,呃,请关闭我的账户。
WANT TO, UH, CLOSE MY ACCOUNT, PLEASE.
您上周刚刚开设了这个账户。
YOU JUST OPENED THIS ACCOUNT LAST WEEK.
-是的,我是个善变的人。 -[轻笑]哦,天哪。
-YEAH, I’M A FICKLE KIND OF GUY. -[ Chuckles ] OH, MY GOODNESS.
-[电脑钥匙咔哒一声] -好的,你的账户里有 12,752 美元。
-[ Computer Keys Clacking ] -OKAY, YOU HAVE $12,752 IN YOUR ACCOUNT.
你想要成百上千吗?
DO YOU WANT THAT IN HUNDREDS ?
苏珊,我将把它留给你无可挑剔的判断。
I’M GONNA LEAVE THAT UP TO YOUR IMPECCABLE JUDGMENT, SUSAN.
我只是想确保我有一个很好的大而胖的五…
I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE I HAVE A NICE BIG, FAT WAD OF FIVES…
对于我计划做的所有代客泊车服务。
FOR ALL THE VALET PARKING I PLAN ON DOING.
-不要忘记兴趣。 -好的,当然。 五天?
-DON’T FORGET THE INTEREST. -OKAY, CERTAINLY. ON FIVE DAYS ?
– 是的,那是 5 1/2 % – [喃喃自语] -[ 按键声]
-YEAH, THAT’S 5 1/2 PERCENT– [ Mutters ] -[ Keys Clattering ]
九美元,六十美分。
NINE DOLLARS, SIXTY CENTS.
-你是怎么做到的 ? -这很简单。 它是如此容易。
-HOW DID YOU DO THAT ? -IT’S EASY. IT’S SO EASY.
太简单。
SO EASY.
– 为自己保留这数百个中的一个。 -我不能那样做!
-KEEP ONE OF THOSE HUNDREDS FOR YOURSELF. -I CAN’T DO THAT !
– 不,你会需要它。 -我是 ? 为什么 ?
-NO, YOU’RE GOING TO NEED IT. -I AM ? WHY ?
[耳语] 带我去吃午饭。 * 世界卫生组织
[ Whispers ] TAKIN’ ME TO LUNCH. * WHOA
* 我感觉很好
* I FEEL GOOD
哟! 我们需要他和她的辣椒狗,伙计。
YO ! WE NEED HIS-AND-HERS CHILI DOGS, MAN.
– 他和她的,现在,所有的固定装置! – 一位女士。 接下来。
-HIS-AND-HERS, RIGHT NOW, WITH ALL THE FIXINGS ! -ONE FOR THE LADY. COMING UP.
好的,给你。 你疯了吗 ?
OKAY, HERE YOU GO. ARE YOU NUTS ?
-我无法打破 100 美元的钞票。 -留着零钱吧。
-I CAN’T BREAK A $100 BILL. -KEEP THE CHANGE.
哦,哇。
OH, WOW.
哦。 [呼气]
OH. [ Exhales ]
音乐。 天堂。 这是一个身体。
MUSIC. HEAVEN. THIS IS A BODY.
这些是身体。 它们是女性的身体。
THESE ARE BODIES. THEY’RE WOMEN’S BODIES.
到处都是。 看这个。
ALL OVER HERE. LOOK AT THIS.
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
[ Phone Ringing ]
* [“筷子”]
* [ “Chopsticks” ]
百分之三十。 在 MONSTER 销♥售♥之前,还有 25% 的折扣。
THIRTY PERCENT OFF. BEFORE THE MONSTER SALE, ANOTHER 25 PERCENT OFF.
– 您可以花不到一半的时间将这架钢琴带回家。 -好的,好的,好的。
-YOU CAN TAKE THIS PIANO HOME FOR LESS THAN HALF. -OKAY, OKAY, OKAY.
我听到巴♥赫♥的声音。
I HEAR BACH.
打扰一下。
EXCUSE ME.
– 我也听到了。 -* [经典]
-I’M HEARING IT ALSO. -* [ Classical ]
不-不-不-不-不。 你能玩得更快吗? 我的意思是真的很快。
NO-NO-NO-NO-NO. CAN YOU PLAY IT FASTER ? I MEAN REALLY FAST.
绝对地。
ABSOLUTELY.
-[咯咯笑] -[欣喜若狂的咕噜声]
-[ Giggling ] -[ Ecstatic Grunts ]
* [继续]
* [ Continues ]
[两个 咯咯笑]
[ Both Chuckling ]
* [继续]
* [ Continues ]
* [停止]好的。
* [ Stops ] OKAY.
卖♥♥ ? 卖♥♥。
SOLD ? SOLD.
钢琴。
PIANO.
* [布鲁斯即兴演奏]
* [ Bluesy Riff ]
[都笑了]
[ Both Laughing ]
更多的。 我们需要更多——更多的钢琴! 更多钢琴!
MORE. WE NEED MORE– MORE PIANO ! MORE PIANO !
* [敲击键盘]
* [ Hitting Keyboards ]
* [慢慢地,微妙地]
* [ Slowly, Delicately ]
* [继续]
* [ Continues ]
* [R&B,詹姆斯布朗]哇! *我感觉很好
* [ R&B, James Brown ] WHOA ! * I FEEL NICE
* 喜欢糖和香料
* LIKE SUGAR AND SPICE
* 太好了,太好了
* SO NICE, SO NICE
* 因为我得到了你
* ‘CAUSE I GOT YOU
* 超好的
* SO GOOD
-* 太好了,因为我知道你 * – 你叫什么名字,伙计?
-* SO GOOD ‘CAUSE I GOT YOU * -WHAT’S YOUR NAME, MAN ?
-佩德罗。 -佩德罗! 玩得开心。
-PEDRO. -PEDRO ! HAVE FUN.
谢谢你。 哇。 离开这儿 !
THANK YOU. WHOA. GET OUTTA HERE !
-* 嘿 -哦,谢谢你,先生。
-* HEY -OH, THANK YOU, SIR.
如果还有什么需要,请告诉我。 好的。
IF THERE’S ANYTHING ELSE YOU NEED JUST LET ME KNOW. OKAY.
[苏珊傻笑]
[ Susan Giggling ]
我的意思是,你知道,男人会说你很好,
I MEAN, YOU KNOW, MEN WILL SAY THAT YOU’RE GOOD,
但我知道我很好。
BUT I KNOW I’M GOOD.
– 完全不受约束。 -[ 罢♥工♥比赛 ]
-TOTALLY UNINHIBITED. -[ Strikes Match ]