Oh, I’m not Mrs. Carter.
我不是卡特夫人
You have different last names?
你们的姓氏不一样吗?
Yeah, I kept my maiden name.
是的 我保留了我娘家的姓氏
Her last name is Carter. Mine’s not. You can call me Lisa.
她姓卡特 但我不姓卡特叫我莉莎就可以了
Okay, uh… Lisa.
好的 莉莎
This is for you. Thank you.
-这是送给你的礼物-谢谢
The ice cream I bought yesterday handed back to me. How sweet.
我昨天买♥♥的冰淇淋落回了我手上真贴心
Mom.
妈妈
No, I love it. My daughter thinks I shouldn’t drink milk anymore.
不 我喜欢我女儿觉得我不该再喝牛奶了
Yeah, I don’t mess with dairy.
对 我不敢招惹奶制品
Milk is good for you. Mom. We’ve talked about this.
-牛奶对身体有好处-妈妈 我们聊过这事
It’s not good for you. It is.
-对你身体没好处-有好处
It makes your bones strong. It’s been proven to be bad.
-能让你的骨骼变得强壮-有证据显示它不利于健康
There’s all different science about that.
-我们经常聊这事-有不同的科学解释
There’s not. Do you believe in science?
-才没有-你相信科学吗?
I do believe in science. Yeah.
我相信科学 是的
Seth, where do you see yourself in ten years?
赛斯 你觉得你十年后会做什么?
Take your time. Ten years. Um…
-慢慢想-十年
You know, I’ll probably be skateboarding still, hopefully.
嗯 我可能仍然会在滑滑板希望如此吧
So, no plan?
这么说你没有计划?
You don’t have to answer that right now. Okay.
-她说你不需要立刻回答-行
You two have fun at the game.
好 祝你们看比赛看得开心
Okay. Thanks, Lisa.
-好了-谢谢你 莉莎
Oh, and Seth, um… try not to pee your pants this time.
对了 赛斯 这次别尿裤子了
Oh, my God. Can you not bring that up right now?
我的天哪 妈妈你能不能不要偏偏在现在提那茬?
You can just ignore her.
你不必理她
Do you remember?
你记得吗?
Naval Museum, first grade, I was the room mom.
海军博物馆 一年级我当时是志愿妈妈
It’s coming back to me. Okay.
-我想起来了-打住!
I knew it was him.
果然是他
We’re leaving. Nice meeting you.
-好了 我们要走了-很高兴认识你
You too.
我也很高兴
Have fun.
玩得开心
Your hair is so awesome.
你的头发太美了
You smell really good.
你真好闻
When are you meeting them? In a little bit.
-你什么时候要跟她们碰面?-等一会儿
Um… Vivian, I feel like I should tell you.
薇薇安 我觉得应该跟你坦白
I haven’t…
我还没有…
I’ve never…
我从来没有…
Yeah, I haven’t either.
对 我也从没有过
Okay, but I…
好吧 但我…
I kind of wanted it to be special.
但我想要特别的第一次
Oh.
噢
Okay, I’m sorry.
好吧 对不起
No, no, no. No, wait.
不是 等等
I’m sorry.
是我该说对不起
I 100% want it to be with you.
我百分之百希望第一次是和你发生的
I don’t know if we should hurry up and do it before a football game.
我只是不确定是不是该在橄榄球赛前赶着做
I want to be the only thing you’re thinking about.
我想要你只想着我 不用分心
You’re really looking at me.
你看我看得好认真
Is that bad?
那是坏事吗?
No.
不是
Your heart’s beating super fast.
你的心跳得好快
You nervous or excited?
你是紧张还是兴奋?
Both.
都有
Oh, my God, Kiera’s gonna win this thing.
天啊 基拉一定会赢下这奖项
And if she doesn’t…
如果她没赢
…you can come right back here.
你可以马上回来这里
Deal.
就这么定了
I like it here.
我喜欢这里
We suck.
我们烂透了
Wow. What a close game. Hm?
哇 比赛结果咬得真近
Uh, let’s, uh, give it up for our Rockport cheer squad.
让我们为洛克波特的啦啦队鼓掌吧
Uh… Ms. Vivian. Is that Hands I see with you?
薇薇安小姐我好像看到你和手哥在一起了?
Okay. Right.
好哦 好的
Where have you been? What?
你去哪儿了?
Uh… Boyfriend?
男朋友吗?
Yeah.
对啊
Also, also, look what I brought.
还有 看看我带了什么来
Champagne. Oh!
香槟
Oh, we poppin’ bottles.
噢 我们要爆开瓶盖了
And now, will the nominees for Student Athlete Ambassador
现在有请学♥生♥运♥动♥员大使候选人
please step up.
到台前来
Woo! Go, Kiera!
基拉 加油!
And congratulations…
要恭喜的…
…to…
是…
Mitchell Wilson.
米切尔威尔森
Mitchell will represent
在即将举♥行♥的全州决策会议上
Rockport’s commitment to character and leadership at the upcoming state caucus.
米切尔将代表洛克波特承诺对品格塑造和领导力投入努力
Oh, and he’ll also be able to use this $10,000 scholarship
哦对 他还能用上这一万美元奖学金
to go to any academic institution of his choosing.
进入任何他选择的学术机构学习
Uh, Kiera, it has been a fun campaign.
基拉 这场竞选活动很精彩
As an educator,
作为教育工作者
I just think it’s wonderful and exciting to see everyone getting involved.
看到所有人都积极参与我感到很高兴 也很激动
Healthy, fair competition is good.
健康、公平的竞争是好事
Oh, and speaking of fair,
噢 说到公平
the prices at Big Five Sporting Goods,
大五体育用品的价格
very fair.
很公平优♥惠♥
She lost.
她输了
Hey, you’re home early.
嘿 你今天回来挺早的
Who are you? That’s my spot. Oh.
你是谁?那是我的位置
Uh… This is John. Hi, I’m John.
-这位是约翰-嗨 我叫约翰
Wait a minute. You’re…
等等 你…
You’re the grocery store guy. You’re the chives guy, aren’t you?
你就是我们在杂货店撞到的人你是那个韭菜男吧?
You sneaky Pete.
你太鬼祟了
You’re the one keeping secrets from me. You’re so busted.
是你有事情瞒着我 你被抓了个现行
Go to your room, young lady.
回房♥间去吧 小姐
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了?
Yeah, because why not? You know?
对啊 为什么不喝醉呢?你懂吗?
I mean, you try and you try and you try, and nothing actually happens,
我是说 你努力、努力 不停地努力到头来却一无所获
and nothing works.
什么都没用
So, you know what, Mom?
所以 你知道吗 妈妈?
You don’t know anything about my life
你对我的生活一无所知
and I clearly do not know anything about your life,
我显然也对你的生活一无所知
so I think I should do my thing and you do your thing.
所以我想我应该走我的阳关道你过你的独木桥
Welcome to the family, John.
欢迎加入我们家 约翰
“You’re an asshole.”
你是个混♥蛋♥
Am I gonna get one of these? I don’t know, are you?
-你会给我一份吗?-我不知道 会吗?
Is this the best idea?
这么做是最好的办法吗?
Maybe not, but it’s the idea I had.
也许不是 但是我想出的办法
Bye, Frank. Yeah, hey, go get ’em!
-再见 弗兰克-对啊 去打倒他们吧!
“You’re an asshole.”
“你是个混♥蛋♥”
Man, the women at this school is trippin’.
天啊 这所学校里的女生都疯了
What are you doing?
你在搞什么?
Haven’t you heard? I’m the winning asshole.
你没听说吗?我是胜出了的混♥蛋♥
Are you serious?
你没开玩笑吧?
You know what? You are an asshole and you don’t get to touch these, okay?
听着了 你是个十足的混♥蛋♥你没权碰这些 行吗?
If you keep doing that you’re gonna hurt my feelings.
如果你继续这样做你会伤害我的感情
Mitchell, take the stickers off and get to class.
米切尔 把贴纸撕掉 然后去上课
Vivian, come with me.
薇薇安 你跟我来
You’re in trouble.
你麻烦大了
Where did you get these stickers?
你是从哪儿拿到的这些贴纸?
They were in the bathroom.
在洗手间里
This is serious.
这事很严重
People have defaced school property
有人毁坏了学校财产
and someone will get suspended for it.
有人会因此被停学
Apparently, Mitchell Wilson isn’t the only one that Moxie doesn’t like.
显然不喜欢革命女孩的人不止米切尔威尔森一个
“Principal Shelly has made it clear
雪莉校长说得非常清楚
she has no interest in supporting the female population of this school
她没有兴趣支持这所学校的女性
and unfairly gave Mitchell Wilson the morning announcement
不公平地让米切尔威尔森在晨间公告期间发表仇恨言论