Seth Acosta.
赛斯阿科斯塔
Seth Acosta.
赛斯阿科斯塔
Oh, was he that kid who peed his pants on that field trip to the Naval Museum?
是那个去海军博物馆实地探访时尿裤子的孩子吗?
Mom, I don’t know. Don’t be weird, okay?
我也不知道 妈别神经兮兮的 行吗?
If you’re gonna be kissing him more, I have to meet him.
如果你要再亲他 我就得见他
Don’t keep secrets from me.
不要对我有所隐瞒
Although I know you will be safe and smart and use your head.
虽然我知道你会保证自己安全会聪明地用上脑子
I’m actually already pregnant.
我其实已经怀孕了
You’ve no idea what I’m capable of.
你根本不知道我的能耐
That’s a very funny joke.
这笑话真好笑
Right?
对吧?
Kiera, you’re a much better athlete than Mitchell. You win games, he doesn’t.
基拉 你是个比米切尔强得多的运动员 你能赢比赛 他不能
Yet, you’re the underdog. Why?
但你处于劣势 为什么?
Because she’s a junior. Okay.
-因为她是三年级学生-好的
Because she’s Black. Yes.
-因为她是黑人-对
Not what I was gonna say, but yes.
我本来没想说这点 但你说得对
Also because we’ve been told in big ways and in small ways for our whole lives
而且因为我们从小到大在大大小小的方面都被教育说
the achievements of men are more important than those of women.
男性的成就比女性的成就要更加重要
Well, forget that.
忘了那破道理吧
Forget that.
忘了那破道理吧
Yes, and when you win this thing, and you will win it…
没错 当你赢下这项奖 你势在必得…
She’s like Serena Williams.
她就像塞雷娜威廉姆斯
It’ll prove we’re done with that shit. That show is canceled.
这会证明我们已经受够了那套破规矩 那一套行不通了
Yeah. It’s bigger than Kiera.
-对-这事不只是关乎基拉
It’s for girls everywhere.
是为了世界各地的女生
Oh. Hey, Emma.
-噢-嘿 艾玛
Hey. Do you want to join us?
嘿 想加入我们吗?
Uh… No. No, I just came to grab this.
不了 我只是来拿这个的
Anyways, so we have to get Moxie to endorse the campaign.
不管怎样我们得让革命女孩支持这场活动
I have an idea.
我有个想法
Why don’t you text yourself?
要不你给自己发一条短♥信♥吧?
It’s not me, okay. I would tell you.
不是我 好吧?如果是我 我一定会说的
Well, if it was me, you all would know. There would be a giant parade.
如果是我 你们都会知道的我一定会办一场大游♥行♥
Vivian, put this in the minutes.
薇薇安 把这事写到会议纪录里
If we stick together, things are gonna change.
如果我们团结一致情况就会有所转变
Yes.
没错
Can’t stop, won’t stop. Next stop, Kiera Pascal gets the scholarship.
停不下来 不会停下一目标是让基拉帕斯卡获得奖学金
Yes. Yeah.
-对-没错
Let’s win this thing. Yeah!
-把它赢下吧-好耶!
Okay, girlfriends, bring it in.
好了 女朋友们 围成一个圈吧
Okay, CJ, you are auditioning for the role of Audrey.
好吧 希洁 你要试镜扮演奥黛丽
Okay.
好啊
That’s 100.
共100份
Vote for Kiera. You know you don’t want to vote for Mitchell.
投票选基拉你知道你不想投给米切尔
Vote for Kiera. How you doing?
给基拉投票吧 你好吗?
Vote for Kiera.
给基拉投票
Who is the protagonist of the story?
那故事的主角是谁?
You’re welcome.
不用谢我
I caught Shelly trying to tear your guys’ posters down
雪莉准备把你们的海报撕下来被我抓个正着
because you never registered Moxie in the office.
因为你们没有在学校办公室把“女生要革命”注册成社团
So, I did.
于是我去办了
Moxie is now officially a school club and gets access to elite privileges,
“女生要革命”现在正式成为了学校社团有权限获得精英特权
such as hanging stuff on walls.
比如在墙上挂海报
We might also have to learn how to play chess.
我们可能还得学会下棋
You guys have been busting your asses,
你们为了这件事拼尽全力
and it’d be lame for a technicality to ruin it.
要是因为一件小事功亏一篑就太说不过去了
I do care, okay?
我是在乎的 好吗?
Just have to let me do things my way.
让我用我的方式办事就行
I think Kiera might actually be able to win.
我觉得基拉也许能拿下奖学金
I know. No, she’s winning this.
-就是啊-不 她一定会赢
I think the only people who’ll vote for Mitchell
我想只有洛克波特高中的混♥蛋♥
are the dirtbags ofÂxa0Rockport High.
才会给米切尔投票
Yeah. We got this, ladies.
-对啊-女士们 我们胜券在握
We need to celebrate.
我们得好好庆祝一番
Woo! Yes.
没错
I have somewhere we can go.
我想到一个我们可以去的地方
Hey!
喂!
Listen up.
大家听好了
We’re here to celebrate
我们是来这里庆祝
the end of the mediocre white dude’sÂxa0chokehold on success.
成功总是落入平庸的白人男性手中这种情况的终结
Yeah!
好的!
Yeah, Helen! I see you!
对啊 海伦!我看到你了
Girls to the front.
姑娘们 上前来吧
Kiera is gonna win this thing tomorrow.
明天基拉就会赢下这场比赛
So tonight…
所以今晚
we celebrate how far we’ve come.
我们要庆祝一下至今取得的成就
Let’s give it up for the youngest members of the revolution,
所以大家用掌声鼓励一下这场革命最年轻的成员
from the Rockport Middle School,
她们来自洛克波特中学
The Linda Lindas!
就是琳达琳达斯!
For girls everywhere!
为了世界各地的女生!
For girls everywhere!
为了世界各地的女生!
Good morning, Mermaids and Pirates.
早上好 美人鱼和海盗们
What does that mean?
那话是什么意思?
I’m being inclusive.
我想表达包容之心
What, so women can’t be Pirates?
怎么?女人不能当海盗吗?
“Argh” you gonna let me get to the announcements…
你打算让我把剩下的通知宣布完吗…
Of course. Good morning, Pirates of any and all genders.
当然了 早上好任何及所有性别的海盗们
Yo, look who’s not here.
看看谁没来
Oh, is little Mitchell Wilson too scared to lose?
噢 小米切尔威尔森是不是太害怕失败了?
Hey. What time should I come over tonight?
嘿 我今晚应该几点到才好?
Um… Five. Also, my mom wants to meet you.
五点 而且我妈妈想认识认识你
All good. Yeah, moms like me.
没问题 对 妈妈们都挺喜欢我的
Don’t forget to vote for Student Athlete Ambassador before halftime.
别忘了在中场前给学♥生♥运♥动♥员大使投票
The winner will be announced after the game.
赛后将会公布胜出者
Kiera!
基拉!
No. Boo. Boo! Mitchell.
不 垃圾!是米切尔
That’s right, Emma.
没错 艾玛
We’re now going to hear from one of the candidates.
说到这事现在来听听其中一位候选人怎么说吧
“Argh” football team captain, Mitchell Wilson.
他就是我们的橄榄球队队长米切尔威尔森
Wait, what?
等等 什么?
Oh! What?
什么?
They didn’t tell us about this. If he gets to talk, Kiera should too.
他们没告诉我们这件事如果他能讲话 基拉也应该去讲
Excuse me, Emma.
请让一让 艾玛
Mitchell,
米切尔
welcome to our humble TV studio.
欢迎来到我们简陋的电视台
Looks like you’re in my… in my house now.
你现在就像来到了我的陋舍
Student body.
全体学生
My name is Mitchell Wilson
我的名字是米切尔威尔森
and in the past few weeks I’ve been the victim
过去几周我成了受害者
of a targeted attack by an anonymous group called Moxie.
被一个叫做“女生要革命”的匿名团体针对攻击
This group has spread propaganda
这个团体散播负面宣传
and has defamed my character.
诋毁我的人格
In short, Moxie’s bullied me.
简而言之我遭到“女生要革命”这个团体的霸凌
Oh, my God, he really is scared. We got to him.
天啊 他真的吓坏了 我们吓倒他了
But the worst part is…
但最糟糕的是
that we don’t know who Moxie is.
我们不知道革命女孩这个人是谁
A person gets to spread lies about us
一个人可以肆意散播关于我们的谣言
and not tell us who they are?
却对我们隐瞒自己的身份?
We call that weak.
我们可以称之为懦弱
So tonight,
所以今晚
when you go to cast your vote, just think about this.
你们去投票时 想想这点吧
Who is Moxie?
革命女孩是谁?
And who will they go after next?
这个人接下来会去攻击谁?
Because it could be you.
因为可能是你
Mitchell, guys, on three!
倒数三声后 喊“米切尔”!
Mitchell! Kiera, Kiera, Kiera…
-米奇尔!-基拉
Hey. Hey. Hand this to my mom.
-嘿-嘿 把这给我妈妈
What? Like, as a gift. Just trust me.
-什么?-作为礼物 相信我就好
Okay. Hi there.
-好-你好啊
Hi, Mrs. Carter.
嗨 卡特夫人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!