My mom had this in the fridge.
我发现我妈妈把这酒放在了冰箱里
Oh, good.
噢 太好了
I feel like I would love white wine.
我觉得我会喜欢白葡萄酒
Wait, should I have brought something?
等等 我是该带东西来吗?
You got this.
好样的 你能行
Oh… There’s a lot of people here.
这里的人好多啊
A lot of party people.
很多派对玩家
I’m not sure we’re party people.
我不确定我们是派对玩家
Did you bring a corkscrew?
你带开瓶器了吗?
No.
没有
Maybe they have one inside.
也许里面会有
Beer is my best friend!
啤酒是我最好的朋友!
All right. Welcome, guys, welcome.
好啊 欢迎你们过来
This is a totally safe party space, all right?
听着 这是个完全安全的派对空间好吗?
Just do whatever. There’s tons of alcohol in the kitchen.
想干什么就干什么 厨房♥里有很多酒
Tons.
很多
My cousin’s 29, so it’s, like, not a big deal at all.
我表哥29岁了 所以没什么大不了的
Just go crazy, as long as everybody gets lei-d.
疯狂地玩只要大家都挂上花环、打上炮就行
Hawaii.
夏威夷
Here, I brought this for you. Oh, awesome.
-给 这是给你的-噢 太棒了
Very adult. Wine.
非常成熟 酒耶
This doesn’t feel culturally sensitive.
这好像有点不尊重别的文化
I don’t know. Could be fun.
不知道呢 可能很好玩
Disco cat.
迪斯科猫
Maybe we should find a quiet corner.
也许我们应该找个安静的角落
Let the party come to us.
让派对来找我们
Maybe not here.
也许不是这儿
It could be more chill outside.
外面可能会更轻松
Better for conversation. Yes.
更适合聊天 对
More low-key.
更低调
Maybe this is a little bit too low-key. Does that make sense?
也许这有点太低调了 你懂吗?
How do you know if you’re having fun?
一个人怎么知道自己玩得开心呢?
I think I’m having fun.
我好像挺开心的
I think you know it when you feel it.
你感觉到的时候就知道了
Yeah, totally. I’m having fun if you’re having fun.
没错 你开心的时候我就开心了
Yeah, I am if you are.
对 如果你开心我就开心
No, no, no. No.
不好
Your elbows were halfway across the table.
你的手肘已经越过半张桌子了
How about this. You two, get out of here. You two, get in.
这样如何?你们俩出局 你们俩来玩
Hater!
你只会骂人!
No wonder Emma Cunningham dates a college guy.
难怪艾玛坎宁安跟大学男生约会
There’s no way she’d come to a party like this.
她不可能参加这样的派对
Yeah, college parties are probably a bit more composed.
是啊 大学派对可能会更淡定一点
Check her.
检查检查她
Yeah, she’s got the hearts and stars.
对 她有爱心和星星
Oh, I’m allergic to Sharpie.
我对记号♥笔过敏
Come on. We want to talk to you guys. You heard the lady. Follow me.
-来吧 我们想跟你们聊聊-你们都听见了 跟我来吧
Where are we going?
我们要去哪里?
I don’t know.
我不知道
Hey.
嘿
All right, what’s up, guys? I just took a lap around.
好啊 你们好吗?我刚刚转了一圈
Safe to say this party is officially bumping.
可以肯定地说 这场派对热闹非凡
All right, just have fun, as long as everybody gets lei-d.
好的 尽情玩吧只要大家都挂上花环、打上炮就行
Good. You found ’em.
很好 你们找到她们了
What the hell is this room?
这房♥间是搞什么鬼的啊?
I think it’s a man cave.
应该是男人窝
Yeah, I feel harassed just by being in here.
对 仅仅身处在这里就让我有被骚扰的感觉
Amaya, lock the door.
阿玛雅 把门锁上
Okay, so…
好 那么
who’s Moxie?
革命女孩是谁?
Yeah, who wrote it?
对啊 是谁写的?
We want the who, what, where, and why.
我们想知道是谁、做了什么、在哪里和为什么
I found it in the bathroom. I saw someone reading it in trig.
-我在厕所找到了它-对 我看到有人在三角函数课上读
So, no one knows what Moxie wants or what their plan is?
所以没人知道革命女孩想要什么或计划是什么?
My girl needs a plan. She does not join freaky cults.
我的姐妹需要计划她拒绝加入可怕的邪教
I don’t know if it’s a cult.
不能说这是邪教吧?
Yeah, I think that they want our school to be safe and fair.
对 我想这个人希望我们的学校变得安全和公平
You know what’s not fair? Our team went to state finals
你知道什么不公平吗?去年我们的球队进入了州决赛
and our uniforms suck.
但队服丑爆了
You know what’s messed up?
知道最扯的是什么吗?
I got sent home for wearing a tank top. Meanwhile, Jason is constantly shirtless.
我因为穿着背心被赶回家了而杰森经常不♥穿♥上衣
You know what’s really messed up? People refuse to call me by my new name.
好吧 知道真正扯的是什么吗?大家不愿意用我的新名字来称呼我
Even teachers?
连老师也不愿意?
Yeah, sometimes.
对 有时候
And I want to audition for Little Shop of Horrors as Audrey,
我想参加《恐怖小店》的试镜扮演奥黛丽
and everyone’s freaking out about it.
所有人都大惊小怪的
I would crush “Suddenly Seymour.”
我会把《突然西摩》唱得很好听的
You know what’s also messed up?
知道还有什么很扯吗?
I don’t like being voted Best Ass.
我不喜欢被冠上“最美翘臀”的头衔
You don’t like it? Why?
你不喜欢?为什么?
Historically, Black women have been judged by their asses and hair,
因为有史以来 人们一直用屁♥股♥和头发来评判黑人女性
and we are done with that.
我们受够了
Period. Know what I just realized?
-到此为止-知道我刚刚意识到了什么吗?
The king is worth more than the queen.
国王比皇后更有价值
Why? The queen is the best. Okay, the queen can have children.
为什么?皇后才是最厉害的她可以生孩子
Look at this king. He looks like an asshole.
看看这个国王 一副混♥蛋♥模样
Guys, I’m just glad we’re talking about this.
各位 很庆幸我们在聊这话题
You know that your school is weird?
知道你们的学校很奇怪吗?
Oh, it’s always been weird. We used to have a guy
噢 一直很奇怪
who pulled everyone’s pants down. Now, he’s a police officer.
以前有个男同学很爱扯大家的裤子现在却当上了警♥察♥
Okay, but who wrote Moxie for real? Come on.
好吧 但《女生要革命》到底是谁写的?拜托
Whoever wrote Moxie is a badass.
写《女生要革命》的人太牛了
Definitely someone, like, in their 20s for sure.
肯定是20几岁的人
I feel like they have tattoos. I think whoever did it knows the school.
-我觉得这个人应该有纹身-这个人应该很了解这所学校
Who do you think did it, Vivian?
薇薇安 你觉得是谁做的?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I… I just found it and picked it up like everybody else.
我和其他人一样发现后就拿过来看了
But I’m really glad I did,
但我真的很庆幸自己拿来看了
because now we’re here.
因为它我们才会共聚在此
Guys, we just had the official first Moxie meeting.
各位 我们刚刚举♥行♥了革命女孩的第一场官方会议
Hell, yeah!
太棒了!
The football team’s won two… Know what’s really messed up?
-橄榄球队赢了两场比赛…-知道真正扯的是什么吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God. Vivian. Shit. Shit.
-我的天哪 薇薇安-该死
I’m fine. I’m so sorry. Do you need help?
-我没事-非常抱歉 需要我帮忙吗?
No.
不用了
You’re the one who made these?
这些是你画的?
Please don’t tell anyone.
拜托别说出去
Okay, yeah. I mean, only because secret identities are objectively rad.
好吧 我想说就凭通常秘密人士客观上都非常厉害
Maybe you can give me some. I could put them in the boys’ bathroom.
也许你可以给我几张我可以贴到男厕所去
Look, I know you’re friends with Mitchell.
听着 我知道你和米切尔是朋友
I’m not… friends with him.
他不是我朋友
I’ve just known him since second grade is all. I know he can be annoying.
我只是从二年级起就认识他而已我知道他有时候挺烦人的
He’s more than annoying.
他可不止烦人那么简单
I understand.
我明白
Here, I don’t want to mess with your plans or anything.
给 我不想破坏你的计划什么的
Totally get it if they’re just for the girls.
如果这只限女生参与 我也明白
I just thought the boys could use all the help they could get.
我只是觉得可以帮帮这里的男生
No, it’s okay. You take it.
不用还给我 你拿去吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I don’t wanna keep you from your mission…
我不想碍着你执行任务
I got here early so I could retake a physics test for the second time.
我提早到学校是为了第二次重考物理测试
So. Yeah, okay.
-好了-好 没问题
I guessÂxa0I’ll see you in class.
那我们课上见吧
All right.
好的
Hey, Vivian. Is it weird that I’m not surprised?
薇薇安 我完全不感到惊讶这样奇怪吗?
Back in kindergarten
以前上幼儿园时
you always wanted to take the spiders outside
你总是想把蜘蛛放回到户外
when everyone else wanted to smash them.
而其他所有人都只想把蜘蛛压扁
You remember that?
你还记得吗?