Listen to me.
听我说
We’re here for friendship.
我们为友谊而来
We’re going to get you off this island.
准备带你离开这个岛
No, thanks.
我不去 谢了
Yes, thanks. This is an emergency rescue.
你要去 不谢 这可紧急救援
It’s worthless to me. There’s no point, not without Suzy.
对我没意义 不跟苏西一起 哪儿没用
How’d you get here?
你怎么来的
They snuck me down the laundry chute
他们带我从洗衣通道里偷溜出来
and left a paper-machine dummy in my bed.
留了个纸做的假人在床上
Hmm… Diversion tactics. Good thinking.
转移注意 思维缜密
Where we going?
我们去哪
Fort Lebanon.
黎巴嫩堡
My cousin Ben runs the
我堂兄本为庆祝会
Supply and Resources outpost for the Hullabaloo.
负责供给和资源前哨站
He’s a Falcon Scout, Legionnaire.
他是猎鹰童子军 军团士兵
Cousin Ben’ll know what to do.
他知道该做什么
Can we trust him?
他可信吗
Normally, I’d say no.
通常 我会说不
Did you leave another note for Lionel?
你又给莱昂内尔留了字条吗
Not this time. He can’t keep his trap shut.
这次没有 他是大嘴巴
Besides, I’ll probably never see him again.
而且 我可能永远不会再见他了
True.
那是
This is the island of St. Jack Wood,
这是圣杰克森林岛
extending far north from Land’s End
从大♥陆♥尽头向北延伸
along the deep water channel that leads to Broken Rock.
紧邻通向破碎岩的深水洋流
A low flood plain separates the beach from the township above.
一个低冲积平原将沙滩和高处的乡镇分离开
A small but prosperous community.
小巧繁荣的社区
The barometer reads 28 inches and dropping.
气压为28英尺且正在下降
Strong winds, as you can see, already at 22 knots.
如你所见 大风 已达22节
The time is now 4:35 a.m.
现在时刻 凌晨4点35分
Did you file the motion of continuance? Peabody v. Henderson?
你申了诉讼延期吗 皮博迪对亨德森的案子
It was sustained.
被批准了
Good.
很好
Did the judge consider your application for leniency?
法官会考虑你的宽大处理申请吗
Rogers v. Yentob?
罗杰斯对伊恩塔博的案子
He granted it. Great.
他同意了 很好
I’m sorry, Walt.
我很抱歉 沃尔特
It’s not your fault.
不是你的错
Which injuries are you apologizing for, specifically?
请指明 你在为哪次伤害道歉
Specifically?
那次
Whichever ones still hurt.
所有还在疼的
Half of those were self-inflicted.
其中有一半都是我自找的
I hope the roof flies off, and I get sucked up into space.
我真希望屋顶飞走 大风把我卷走
You’ll be better off without me.
你没我会过得更好
Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
不要再觉得自怜
Why?
为什么
We’re all they’ve got, Walt.
我们是他们的一切 沃尔特
That’s not enough.
那还不够
“‘But I’m not going, ‘ said Barnaby Jack.
‘但我不会去的’ 巴纳比·杰克说
“‘I’m running away tonight for good.’
‘我今晚就要逃走去找吃的’
“‘And this time I won’t get caught.'”
‘这次不会被抓到了’
“Annabelle whispered, ‘I’m coming with you.’
安娜贝尔低语 ‘我跟你一起’
Her yellow hair, now brown at the roots,
她的黄头发 现在发根变为棕色
Caught up in the wind and danced.”
在风中翻飞起舞
“Barnaby Jack took Annabelle’s hand
巴纳比·杰克牵起安娜贝尔的手
And pressed something into it the size of a jellybean.”
往里塞了一颗糖豆一样的东西
“‘Hide this in your socks, and be ready at midnight.'”
‘把这个藏在你袜子里 午夜前做好准备’
Continue.
继续
Keep going.
继续念
Keep going. Go on.
接着念啊 然后呢
We’re listening. That’s good.
我们听着呢 很好听
“He leapt out the window and landed in the fresh fallen snow.”
他跳出窗口落在新雪之上
Where’s my record player?
我的留声机呢
You’re not going to believe this one, sir.
难以置信 先生
That Scout Master on New Penzance has now lost his entire troop.
新彭赞斯的童子军教官这回丢了他的整个队
Well, I’ll be damned!
该死的
Who is this bimbo?
这傻蛋是谁
Couldn’t say, sir.
不知道 先生
Be right back.
很快回来
There’s a broken gumball machine right behind the snack tent.
在零食帐篷后面有个坏了的口香糖机
I don’t care how they do it where you come from.
别跟我说这个那个的
You want pop? You want candy? You want a snake bite kit?
想要汽水 想要糖果 想要蛇咬工具包吗
Get some money.
拿钱来
Cousin Ben?
堂兄本
Come back in five minutes.
五分钟后回来
Is this him?
这是他
Field Mate Sam Shakusky, Troop 55, resigned.
萨姆·沙考斯基 55营 已退伍
He’s hot. Almost too hot. What’s in the can?
他很帅 有点太帅了 罐子里是什么
$76, but it’s mostly in nickels.
76刀 但大部分是硬币
Give it to me.
给我
Your badge in seamanship? Yes, sir.
你有航海徽章吗 是 长官
Good. There’s a cold water crabber moored off Broken Rock.
很好 有艘冷水捕蟹船停在破碎岩
The skipper owes me an IOU.
船长欠我个人情
We’ll see if he can take you on as a claw cracker.
看看他能不能顺便带上你
It won’t be an easy life, but it’s better than shock therapy.
可能会很艰苦 但总比休克疗法要好
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
By the way, where’s the chapel tent?
顺便说下 教堂帐篷在哪
Back there, but the padre’s home with the mumps.
刚才那边 但牧师一家感染了流行性腮腺炎
Why do you ask?
为什么问这个
I want to bring my wife.
我要带上我妻子
But we’re not married yet.
但我们还没结婚
You his girl?
你是他女人
Yeah.
对
Technically, I’m a civil law scrivener.
事实上 我是个民法公♥证♥人
I’m authorized to declare births, deaths, and marriages.
我有权宣布出生 死亡 结婚
You’re kind of young. You got a license?
你们有点太小了 有驾照吗
No. No.
没有 没有
I can’t offer you a legally binding union.
我没法给你们举♥行♥合法的结婚仪式
It won’t hold up in the state, the county,
你们的婚姻在这个州 这个国家
or, frankly, any courtroom in the world
坦白说 世界上的任何法庭 都不成立
due to your age, lack of a license,
因为你们的年龄 没有驾照
and failure to get parental consent.
而且没有家长的同意
But the ritual does carry a very important
但这仪式仍对你俩
moral weight within yourselves.
有很强的道德制约
You can’t enter into this lightly. Look into my eyes.
你们不能这么轻率地进入婚姻 看我的眼睛
Do you love each other? Yes, we do.
你们彼此相爱吗 是 我们相爱
But think about what I’m saying.
但是考虑下我的话
Are you sure you’re ready for this?
你们确定准备好了
Yes, we are. They’re not listening to me.
是 准备好了 刚才话都白说了
Let me rephrase it. We’re in a hurry.
让我换种说法 我们赶时间
Are you chewing…
你是在嚼
Spit out the gum, sister. In fact, everybody.
吐出口香糖 小姐 所有人都是
I don’t like the snappy attitude.
别不拿这当回事儿
This is the most important decision you’ve made in your lives.
这是你们人生中所做的最重要的决定
Go over by that trampoline and talk it through
去蹦床那边认真讨论下
before you give me another quick answer.
别急着回答我
We’re sure.
我们很确定
Okay. Let’s do a blood test.
好吧 我们来验个血
Under the eye of God,
在主的注视下
and within the boundaries of this local jurisdiction,
在当地管辖的限制之下
which we hereby consecrate on this day,
我们在此在这神圣的一天
the 5th of September, 1965.
1965年9月5日
That’s the end of the short form.
简短的仪式完成了
Do any of the witnesses have objections or remarks?
在座的有异议或评论吗
Usually they don’t. Skotak?
通常都没有 科泰克
Can we loan them the nickels? I’m worried about their future.
我们能贷款给他们吗 我为他们的未来担忧
That’s my fee.
那是我的费用
What do you think? I don’t know.
你在想什么 不知道
What’d I just say?
我刚才怎么说的
That’s my fee. I’m keeping the nickels.
那是我的费用 我要留着这些硬币