Well, it’s a known fact. Of course he is.
这是众所周知的事情 当然了
Well, why the hell doesn’t it say so in the register?
那该死的注册表格怎么没有说
Excuse my language.
对不起我说脏话了
I don’t know. What register?
我不知道 什么注册表格
We sent him a letter. It should reach you presently.
我们给他寄了一封信 你们应该收到了
Mr. Billingsley, I’ve got an escaped Khaki Scout.
比林斯利先生 一名童子军逃跑了
We are notifying you as a matter of protocol.
我们只是按惯例通知你
You say you can’t invite him back? You say that he’s an orphan?
你说你不能让他回来 你说他是个孤儿
I don’t understand how that works.
我不知道接下来怎么办了
What am I supposed to do with him?
我能拿他怎么办
That’s up to social services. They’ll be in touch with you.
那是社会福利的事情了 他们会联♥系♥你的
They’ll look after Sam. Good luck to you.
他们会照顾萨姆的 祝你好运
You have your orders.
听我的命令
Use the orienteering and path-finding skills
运用你们这个夏天学到的
that you’ve been practicing all summer.
野外运动和路径搜索的技巧
Let’s find our man, bring him safely back to camp.
去找我们的伙伴 把他安全带回营地
Remember, this isn’t just a search party,
记住了 这不仅是一次搜救行动
it’s a chance to do some first class Scouting.
而是参加一级童子军任务的机会
Any questions?
有问题吗
Lazy-Eye?
瞌睡眼
What’s your real job, sir?
你的真正工作是什么呢 先生
I’m a math teacher. Why? What grade?
我是数学老师 怎么了 教几年级
Eighth. You need a PHD for that?
八年级 这需要博士学位吗
Lazy-Eye, no, but you know what,
瞌睡眼 不需要 但是
we’re actually in the middle of something here,
我们现在正在商量正事
in case you didn’t notice.
你没有注意到吗
One of our Scouts is missing and that’s a crisis.
我们的一个同伴失踪了 这是一场危机
Anybody else? Redford?
还有问题吗 雷德福德
What if he resists?
如果他反抗怎么办
Who? Shakusky.
谁 沙考斯基
Are we allowed to use force on him?
我们能使用武力吗
No, you’re not. This is a non-violent, rescue operation.
不行 这是一次非暴♥力♥的营救行动
Your mission is to find him,
你们的任务是找到他
not to hurt him under any circumstances.
无论如何都不能伤害他
Am I making myself understood?
听明白了吗
Yes. Good.
明白了 很好
I’m going to change my answer, in fact, this is my real job.
我要纠正一下 这才是我的真正工作
Scout Master Troop 55. I’m a math teacher on the side.
童子军55营教官 兼♥职♥数学老师
Be leery out there. Okay?
在外面要机灵点 明白吗
Now let’s get started. Who’s got Snoopy?
出发吧 谁带着史努比
Right here.
在这
Give him the scent.
把东西给他闻
I heard he ran away because his family died.
我听说他是因为家人死了才逃跑的
I heard he never had any family in the first place.
我听说他从来就没有家人
That’s probably why he’s crazy.
也许就是因为这样他才疯的
I’ll tell you one thing,
告诉你们吧
if we find him, I’m not going
如果我们找到他
to be the one who forgot to bring a weapon.
我才不会忘了带武器
Me, neither.
我也是
Camp Ivanhoe, that’s all
艾凡赫营地
the way across the other side of the island.
那可是在岛的另一边
You really think a 12-year-old boy
你真的认为一个十二岁的男孩
could row this far in a miniature canoe?
可以用小型独木舟划这么远吗
Most likely not.
不太可能
It is possible, Counselor.
有可能 律师
I disagree, Counselor. It would take him three days, at least.
我反对 律师 这起码要花三天时间
I don’t think so. Two days, maximum.
我不认为 最多两天
Well, I’m not going to argue about it. Be that as it may,
我不想跟你争辩 即便如此
will you let me know if you see anything unusual? Yup.
如果发现什么不寻常请告诉我 好的
Scout Master’s log, September 2nd.
童子军教官日志 九月二日
First day of search party for Sam Shakusky
今天是寻找萨姆·沙考斯基行动的第一天
Morale is extremely low,
大家的斗志非常低迷
in part, I suppose,
我想 在某种程度上
because Sam is the least popular Scout in the troop.
是因为萨姆是军营里最不受欢迎的童子军
By a significant margin.
非常不受欢迎
I’m confused and I’m worried.
我很困惑也很担心
Please let us find him tomorrow.
保佑我们明天找到他吧
Please don’t let him fall off a cliff,
保佑他不要摔下悬崖
or drown in the goddamn lake or something.
不要溺死在湖里什么的
A terrible day at Camp Ivanhoe.
今天是艾凡赫营地最糟糕的一天
Let’s hope tomorrow’s better.
希望明天会变好
One Year earlier
一年前
What kind of bird are you?
你是什么鸟
I’m a sparrow, she’s a dove…
我是麻雀 她是鸽子
No. I said, what kind of bird are you?
我是问你是什么鸟
I’m a raven.
我是乌鸦
Boys aren’t allowed in here.
男孩不能进来
I’ll be leaving soon.
我马上就走
What happened to your hand?
你的手怎么了
I got hit in the mirror.
被镜子弄伤的
Really, how did that happen?
真的吗 怎么回事
I lost my temper at myself.
我对自己发火了
What’s your name?
你叫什么名字
Sam. What’s yours?
萨姆 你呢
I’m Suzy.
我叫苏西
It’s not polite to stare.
这样盯着人看很不礼貌
Birds, ready? Who are you?
小鸟们 准备好了吗 你是谁
Where did you come from? Go back to your seat.
你从哪冒出来的 快回到座位上去
He likes you.
他喜欢你
Were you followed?
你有没有被跟踪
I doubt it. Good.
应该没有 很好
Is that a cat in there?
里面是只猫吗
Can you read a map?
你看得懂地图吗
I do cartography.
我画了一张地图
I feel we should go halfway today, and halfway tomorrow
我觉得我们应该今天走一半 明天再走一半
since you’re a less experienced hiker,
因为你没有远足的经验
and you’re wearing Sunday school shoes.
你还穿着去主日学校的鞋子
They’re not really Sunday school shoes.
这不算是主日学校的鞋子
Here.
给你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Here’s where we are right now.
我们现在在这
I’d like to pitch camp here by 1600,
我想再十六点之前在这里扎营
which means 4:00. How does that sound?
也就是四点前 怎么样
Fine. You want some beef jerky?
很好 想吃牛肉干吗
Okay. Let’s go.
好的 出发吧
Are you thirsty?
你口渴吗
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
Well, if your throat gets parched,
如果你觉得喉咙很干
stick a pebble in your mouth and suck on it.
就放一个鹅卵石在嘴里吮吸
You can quench your thirst with the spit, supposedly.
理论上 你就可以口水解渴了
Sometimes I stick leaves on my hair.
有时候我把树叶塞在头发里
It helps cool your head down.
可以帮你的头降温
Hmm. That’s a good idea.
这是个好主意
It might also help if you didn’t wear a fur hat.
如果你不带那个裘皮帽的话效果会更好
Yeah. True.
是啊
You can go ahead. Be careful.
你先走 小心点
Here’s a trick, throw pine needles in the air
告诉你个小技巧 把松枝扔到空中
and you can see which direction the wind is blowing.
你就可以判断出风向
Which Way?
是哪边呢
I guess it doesn’t really matter,
我想这并不重要
just as long as we cover our tracks.
我们只要掩盖掉我们的足迹就好了
You smell like perfume.
你身上有香水味
Oh, it’s my mother’s.
是我妈妈的
I brought water, too.
我带水了
You wait here. Okay.
你在这等着 好的
Be right back.
我马上回来
Watch your head!
小心头顶
Where the hell is it?
到底在哪儿呢
Found it!
找到了
It’s ready.
开饭了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!