孩子,放在那里,放在桌上
Put it there, boy. Put it there on the table.
而太太可以向前推动 使阳♥具♥刺♥激♥阴♥核♥而得到快♥感♥
While the wife maximizes her clitoral stimulation by the shaft of the penis,
by pushing forward.
亲爱的,谢谢你
Thank you, dear.
等性兴奋上涨
Now, as the sexual excitement mounts…
阿毕,有什么好笑?
What’s funny, Biggs?
没有,先生
Oh, nothing, sir.
和我们分享你的笑话吧
Do, please, share your little joke with the rest of us.
一定有好笑的事情发生
I mean, obviously, something frightfully funny’s going on.
真的没有
No, honestly, sir.
既然这么好玩
Well, as it’s so funny,
今天下午的橄榄球赛
I think you’d better be selected to play for the boys’ team,
你去参加少年组和专家组对抗
in the rugby match against the masters this afternoon.
喔,不,先生
Oh, no, sir!
来呀,小家伙
Come on, Buster!
打得好,打得好
Well played, well played.
第三部 争斗
布来、斯度和华特 你们到左侧去拿下敌人
Okay, Blackitt, Sturridge and Walters, you take the buggers on the left flank.
哈登、斯派和我去拿下枪岗
Hordern, Spadger and I will go for the gun post.
等等,你们不会成功的 让我们一起去
Hang on, 66. You’ll never make it, let us come with you.
Do as you’re told, man.
听我命令行事
是的!喔,长官,长官
Righto, Skipper. Oh, sir, sir?
如果不再见面的话
If we don’t meet again, sir.
我想说,能和你并肩作战是我的荣幸
I’d just like to say it’s been a real privilege fighting alongside you, sir.
这不是说再见的时间和地点
Yes, well, this is hardly the time or place for a goodbye speech, eh?
我们知道,但我们可能不再见面
Me and the lads realize that, sir, but, well, we may never meet again, so…
Yes, all right, Blackitt. Thanks a lot.
好,布来,谢谢你
No, just a moment, sir.
不,先生,等等
我们想向你致敬
Me and the lads, we’ve had a little whip-around, sir.
我们买♥♥了一礼物 我们买♥♥了这个送你
We’ve bought you something, sir. We bought you this, sir.
喔,我真不知该说什么好
Oh! Well, it… I don’t know what to say.
你们想得真周到
It’s a lovely thought. Thank you. Thank you all.
但我们应该掩护一下
But I think we’d better get to cover…
我们还有别的要送你
We’ve got something else for you as well, sir.
对不起,我们搞错了,又是一座钟
Sorry it’s another clock, sir, only there was a bit of a mix-up.
华特以为由他买♥♥礼物
Walters thought he was buying a present
而斯派和我却已经买♥♥好了
and Spadger and I had already got the other one.
真美,两个都美
Well, it’s beautiful, they’re both beautiful.
我们最好掩护一下
I think we’d better get to cover now.
等以后再谢你们
I’ll thank you properly later on.
这是斯度下士送你的
Corporal Sturridge got this for you as well, sir.
他不知道钟的事 是瑞士制
He didn’t know about the others. It’s Swiss.
斯度你真体帖 一个好人
Now, that is thoughtful, Sturridge. Good man.
长官,这是卡片 我们全体送你的,抱歉沾上血迹
And there’s a card, sir. From all of us, sorry about the blood, sir.
谢谢你们
Thank you all.
队员,为毕格队长欢呼三声
Squad! Three cheers for Captain Biggs.
欢呼,万岁
– Hip, hip. – Hooray!
欢呼,万岁
– Hip, hip. – Hooray!
欢呼…
Hip, hip…
布来!布来!
Blackitt! Blackitt!
我没关系,长官,还有一件事
I’ll be all right, sir. There’s just one other thing, sir.
斯派,给他支票 好的
– Spadger, give him the check. – Oh, yeah.
这太过份了
Oh, no, this is really going too far.
我找不到,可能在四号♥战壕里
I don’t seem to be able to find it, sir, be in number four trench.
看在老天爷份上,别管了
For Christ’s sake, forget it, man.
长官,你不该这么说
You shouldn’t have said that, sir.
你伤了他的心
You’ve hurt his feelings, now.
别管我,斯派
Don’t mind me, Spadge.
大人物都一样 前一分钟又高兴又感谢
Toffs is all the same. One minute, it’s all please and thank you.
下一分钟,就可能踢掉你的牙
– The next, they’ll kick you in the teeth. – Yeah.
-别给他蛋糕 -我不要蛋糕
– Let’s not give him the cake. – I don’t want any cake.
你这个混♥蛋♥,布来特地替你烤的
Look, Blackitt cooked it especially for you, you bastard.
他省下六个星期的配粮
Yeah, he saved his rations for six weeks, sir.
我并不是忘恩负义
I don’t mean to be ungrateful.
我不会有事…
I’ll be all right…
布来!
Blackie! Blackie!
没有一个人像他那样认真做蛋糕
Look at him! He worked on that cake like no one else I’ve ever known.
许多夜晚都快冻僵了
Some nights it was so cold we could hardly move
但是他却在那里
but Blackitt would be out there,
切柠檬、混合糖和杏仁
slicing the lemons, mixing the sugar and almonds.
你试试看 怎么在零下十五度去融化奶油
I mean, you try getting butter to melt at 15 degrees below zero.
蛋糕里有爱,这个人的爱和关心
There’s love in that cake, this man’s love and this man’s care and…
喔,我的天 你这个混♥蛋♥
– Oh, my Christ! – You bastard.
好,他们是对的,我们来吃蛋糕
All right, we will eat the cake. They’re right.
这么好的蛋糕怎能不吃
It’s too good a cake not to eat.
华特,把盘子和刀拿来
Get the plates and knives, Walters.
是的,长官,几个盘子
Yes, sir. How many plates?
六个
Six.
– Oh, better make it five. – Tablecloth, sir?
-喔,五个吧! -长官,要桌巾吗?
好,去拿桌巾
Yes, get the tablecloth.
不,不,我去拿桌巾
No, no, I’ll get the tablecloth.
哈登,你去拿桌子
You better get the gate leg table, Hordern.
长官,要不要灯?
And the little lamp, sir?
要,趁你在那里,把小装饰巾也拿来
Yes. Oh, and while you’re at it, you’d better get a doily.
我拿了两条,万一一条弄皱了
I’ll bring two, sir, in case one gets crumpled.
好!
Okay!
当然,战争不是都那么有趣 好,停止
But, of course, warfare isn’t all fun. Right. Stop that.
你们尽管去嘲笑军队
It’s all very well to laugh at the military,
当在思考生命真谛的时候
but when one considers the meaning of life,
它代表着两种不同见地的斗争
it is a struggle between alternative viewpoints of life itself.
如果我们无法保卫自己
Without the ability to defend one’s own viewpoint,
去对抗那些更积极的理念
against other perhaps more aggressive ideologies,
那么理性与中庸都可能消失
then reasonableness and moderation could quite simply disappear.
这就是需要军队的原因
That is why we’ll always need an army.
否则请上帝袭击我
May God strike me down were it to be otherwise.
你们别呆呆站在那儿
Don’t stand there gawping,
好像从没见过上帝的手一样
like you’ve never seen the hand of God before!
今天我们要在广场行军
Now, today we’re going to do marching up and down the square.
除非你们有别的事要做
That is, unless any of you got anything better to do.
怎么样?
Well?
有人宁可做别的事
Anyone got anything they’d rather be doing,
而不想行军吗?
than marching up and down the square?
Yes! Atkinson.
是的!艾肯
你想做什么?
What would you rather be doing, Atkinson?
说实话,中士 我宁愿回家和太太小孩一起
Well, to be quite honest, Sarge, I’d rather be home with the wife and kids.
想现在就去吗?
Would you now?
是的,中士
Yes, Sarge.
好,你去吧!
Right. Off you go.
现在…
Now,
每个人对我的计划…
everybody else happy with my little plan,
广场行军都很喜欢吗?
of marching up and down the square a bit?
-中士 -什么事?
– Sarge? – Yes?
我想看书
I’ve got a book. I’d quite like to read.
那就去看书
Go read your book then.
现在
Now!
其他的人
Everybody else
对于在广场行军的计划…
quite content to join in with my little scheme of marching
都赞成吗?
up and down the square?
中士
Sarge?
是的,华克,有什么事?
Yes, Wyclif, what is it?
我…我要去学钢琴
Well, I’m learning the piano.
学钢琴?
Learning the piano?
是的,中士
Yes, Sarge.
我猜你想去练习,对不对?
And I suppose you want to go practice, eh?
广场行军对你还不够好,是吗?
Marching up and down the square not good enough for you, eh?
好!你走吧!
– Well… – Right! Off you go!
现在,你们怎么样?
Now, what about the rest of you?
我想你们宁愿去拍电影吧?
Rather be at the pictures, I suppose.
好!你们走吧!
All right! Off you go!
该死的军队 真不知道它会变成什么德性
Bloody army. I don’t know what it’s coming to.
好,中士在广场行军
Right. Sergeant Major marching up and down the square.