Well, ce soir for a change
今晚会有所改变
一切都会澄清
It will all be made clear
因为这是生命的真谛
For this is The Meaning of Life
生命的真谛
C’est le sens de la vie
这是生命的真谛
This is The Meaning of Life
第一部上 降生
一千零八
One thousand and eight!
她的阵痛更密集
Mrs. Moore’s contractions are more frequent, Doctor.
好,把她送到胎儿惊吓室去
Good. Take her into the fetus frightening room.

Right.
很好
Jolly good.
嗯,好像有点空旷
It’s a bit bare in here today, isn’t it?
-不错 -护士,把设备搬进来
– Yes. – Yes. More apparatus, please, Nurse.
-扫瞄器、监视器和探测器 -马上来,医生
– The EEG, the BP monitor and the AVV. – Yes, Sir.
还有那台会叫“宾”的机器
And get the machine that goes “ping.”
把最贵的机器搬来 这样行政官才会高兴
And get the most expensive machines in case the administrator comes.
就是它,推进来,放在这儿 在我后面
That’s it. Bring it in. Bring it right here. Behind me.
很好,很好
Lovely, lovely. Jolly good. That’s better.
-太棒了,非常不错 -挺像样的
– That’s much, much better. – Yes, that’s more like it.
好像少了什么
Still something missing, though.
嗯…
– Hmm? – Hmm.
病人
– Patient. – Patient, yes.
病人呢?
– Where’s the patient? Patient! – Anyone seen the patient?
-她在这儿! -把她带过来
– Here she is. – Bring it over here.
-小心机器 -抱歉,医生
– Mind the machines! – Sorry, Doctor.
过来
Come along!
上去
Jump on it.
你好,不要担心
Hello. Now don’t you worry.
We’ll soon have you cured.
你马上就没事了
一切由我们搞定 一点感觉也不会有
Leave it all to us. You’ll never know what hit you.
再见
– Goodbye. – Goodbye.
准备点滴 注射
– Drips up. – Injections.
我能不能把管子放到胎儿的头里
Can I put the tube in the baby’s head?
那就要由我作阴♥道♥切开
Only if I can do the episiotomy.
-好的 -谢谢
– Okay. – Thank you.
把腿放上去
Legs up.
喔,进来,你们都进来 留在这儿,很好
Oh, come in. Come on in, all of you. That’s it. Jolly good.
来,分散开来
– Come on. – Come along. Spread round there.
-你是谁? -我是她丈夫
– Who are you? – I’m the husband.
对不起,只有相关的人才能留下
I’m sorry. Only people involved are allowed in here.
-我该怎么做? -什么?
– What do I do? – Yes?
我该做什么?
What do I do?
什么也别做,你没有资格
Nothing, dear. You’re not qualified.
让我们来
Leave it to us.
那是什么?
What’s that for?
那是会叫“宾”的机器
That’s the machine that goes “ping.”
你看,这表示胎儿仍活着
You see? That means your baby is still alive.
这是医院里最贵的机器
And that’s the mostexpensive machine in the whole hospital.
它值七十五万英镑
Yes, it cost over three-quarters of a million pounds.
你运气真好
Aren’t you lucky?
医生,行政官来了
The administrator is here, Doctor.
把所有机器都打开
Switch everything on.
各位早
Morning, gentlemen.
早,各位早
– Morning. Morning, gentlemen. – Morning.
佩可先生,早
– Morning, Mr. Pycroft. – Mr. Pycroft.
喔,太棒了,让人印象深刻
Oh, very impressive, very impressive.
-今早的手术是什么? -生产
– And what are you doing this morning? – It’s a birth.
生产是什么?
And what sort of thing is that?
就是把胎儿从女人的肚子里拿出来
Well, that’s when we take a new baby out of a lady’s tummy.
医学真是太进步了
Wonderful what we can do nowadays.
啊!你有部会叫“宾”的机器 这是我最喜欢的
I see you have the machine that goes “ping.” This is my favorite.
我们把它卖♥♥掉 再向那家公♥司♥租回来
You see, we lease this back from the company we sold it to,
这样,就变成费用而不是资本
and that way, it comes under the monthly current budget and not the capital account.
谢谢,谢谢,我们会尽量努力 你们继续
Thank you, thank you. We try to do our best. Well, do carry on.
-阴♥部♥已经扩张 -喔,这是胎儿的头
– Oh, the vulva’s dilating, Doctor. – Oh, yes, there’s the head.
好,四公分,五公分,六公分
Yes, four centimeters, five, six centimeters.
-灯光! -扩大“宾”机器
– Lights! – Amplify the ping machine.
-带口罩 -吸!
– Masks up! – Suction!
向下看全景
Eyes down for a full house!
Here it comes.
来了
吓它!
And frighten it.
Thank you. And the rough towels!
谢谢!粗毛巾
给妈妈看,够了
Show it to the mother. That’s enough.
好,给她镇定剂
Right. Sedate her.
给孩子编号♥
Number the child.
秤重,验血还有隔离
Measure it, blood-type it and isolate it.
Okay, show’s over.
好了,戏看完了
是男孩还是女孩?
Is it a boy or a girl?
现在就想指派任务给他 恐怕太早了,你不认为吗?
I think it’s a little early to start imposing roles on it, don’t you?
给你一句忠告 你可能会感到沮丧
Now, a word of advice. You may find that you suffer for some time,
我们医生称之为怀孕忧郁症
a totally irrational feeling of depression, PND, as we doctors call it.
所以会给你很多快乐药丸
So, it’s lots of happy pills for you,
等你回家后看录影带
and you can find out all about the birth when you get home.
就会知道生产是怎么回事了
It’s available on BetaMax, VHS and Super 8.
第一部下 第三世界
约克郡
喔,倒霉
Oh, bloody hell.
– Oh, get it, would you, Deidre? – All right, Mum.
-阿黛,把它捡起来,好吗? -好的,妈妈
-现在是谁的下午茶时间? -我的!
– Now whose teatime is it? – Mine!
来,你们出去
Come on. Out you go.
阿文、阿泰、阿苇,阿珍…
Now, Vincent, Tessa, Valerie, Janine,
阿玛、阿安、阿汤、阿华、阿佩、阿玲
Martha, Andrew, Thomas, Walter, Pat, Linda,
阿麦、阿依、阿艾、阿冬和阿莎,去睡觉了
Michael, Evadne, Alice, Dominique and Sasha, it’s your bedtime.
不许吵
Now don’t argue!
阿洛、阿里、阿尼、阿庵、阿赛和…
Laura, Alfred, Nigel, Annie, Simon, Amanda…
等一等,我有事要和全家说
Wait. I’ve got something to tell the whole family.
阿高,把大家都叫进来
Oh, quick. Go and get the others in, Gordon.
工厂关闭,我失业了
The mill’s closed. There’s no more work.
我们没有钱了
We’re destitute.
进来,我的孩子们
Come in, my little loves.
我只有把你们卖♥♥给实验室做科学研究
I’ve got no option but to sell you all for scientific experiments.
亲爱的,只有这个方法
No, no, that’s the way it is, my loves.
只怪天主教
Blame the Catholic Church
他们不准我戴橡胶套那玩意
for not letting me wear one of those little rubber things.
他们在过去有很多贡献
Oh, they’ve done some wonderful things in their time.
例如保存了罗马教堂的智慧、尊严 甚至它的神秘
They’ve preserved the might and majesty, even mystery of the Church of Rome,
使圣迹的清净和不可分割的三位一体
and the sanctity of the sacrament, the indivisible oneness of the Trinity,
但是如果他准许我在小♥弟♥弟♥上 戴橡胶套那玩意
but if they’d let me wear one of those little rubber things
on the end of my cock,
我们就不会落到今天这个地步
we wouldn’t be in the mess we are now.
难道妈咪不能戴子♥宫♥套吗?
Couldn’t Mummy have worn some sort of pessary?
如果我们仍要做天主教♥徒♥的话就不可以
Not if we’re going to remain members
of the fastest-growing religion in the world, my boy.
他说的不错
He’s right.
我们相信…
You see, we believe…
让我这么说吧!
Well, let me put it like this.
世界上有犹太人
There are Jews in the world
他们是佛教♥徒♥
There are Buddhists
还有印度教和摩♥门♥教♥
There are Hindus and Mormons and then
他们信奉穆♥罕♥默♥德♥
There are those that follow Mohammed
我不是他们的信徒
But I’ve never been one of them
我是天主教♥徒♥
I’m a Roman Catholic
出生以前就已注定
And have been since before I was born
只要你一落地
And the one thing they say about Catholics
天主教就会接纳你
Is they’ll take you as soon as you’re warm
你不需要有六尺高
You don’t have to be a six-footer
你不需要很聪明
You don’t have to have a great brain
你不需要穿衣服
You don’t have to have any clothes on
只要父亲一来你就是教♥徒♥了
You’re a Catholic the moment Dad came
因为
Because
每个精♥子♥都是神圣的
Every sperm is sacred
每个精♥子♥都是神圣的
Every sperm is great
浪费一个精♥子♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!