来,请进来
这是从费城来的凯哈维
This is Howard Katzenberg from Philadelphia.
和他的太太,黛比
And his wife, Debbie.
你好
Hello, there.
还有这是来自波特兰敏西的杰米和芬娜
And these are the Portland Smythes, Jeremy and Fiona.
晚安
Good evening.
这是死神先生
This is Mr. Death.
亲爱的,给死神先生一杯酒
Do get Mr. Death a drink, darling.
死神先生是个收割者
Mr. Death is a reaper.
恐怖收割者
The Grim Reaper.
这种天气居然还能收割
Hardly surprising in this weather.
死神先生,你仍在附近收割吗?
So you still reap around here, do you, Mr. Death?
我是恐怖收割者
I am the Grim Reaper.
他只会说这些
That’s about all he says.
死神先生,你的酒 请坐
There’s your drink, Mr. Death. Do sit down.
我们正在讨论那些可怕的问题 发生在第三…
We were just talking about some of the awful problems facing the Third…
你比较喜欢白酒吗?
Would you prefer white?
我们没有啤酒
I’m afraid we don’t have any beer.
斯提耳顿干酪非常好
The Stilton’s awfully good.
我不是…
I am not
这个世界上的人
of this world.
啊!上帝
Good Lord.
我是死神
I am Death.
真奇妙
Well, isn’t that extraordinary?
五分钟前,我们还在讨论死亡
We were just talking about death only five minutes ago.
对,我们在探讨死亡是不是最后的终点站
Yes, we were. You know, whether death is really the end…
对于一般人最不愿提及的“灵魂”或“神灵”
As my husband Howard here feels, or whether there is,
我先生哈维认为它们是存在的
and one so hates to use words like soul or spirit…
还有更好的表达方法吗? 不错
– What other words can one use? – Exactly.
你不了解
You do not understand.
我是不懂嘛
No. Obviously not.
死神先生,让我告诉你
I’ll tell you something, Mr. Death…
你不能…
You don’t…
我代表在坐每个人向这不可思议的经验致敬
Just one moment. I’d like to express on behalf of everybody here,
what a really unique experience this is.
听着,听着
Hear, hear.
很高兴你来拜访我们
Yes, we’re so delighted that you dropped in, Mr. Death.
让我说完好吗?
Can I just finish, please?
死神先生
Mr. Death.
有来世吗?
Is there an afterlife?
亲爱的,你能不能等一下,请…
Dear, if you could just wait, please…
Are you sure you wouldn’t like some sherry or…
你真不要雪利酒?
安吉拉,拜托让我说
Angela, I’d like to say this, please.
住嘴!
Be quiet!
拜托让我说,好吗?
Can I just say this at this time, please?
安静!我要你们
Silence! I have come for you.
你的意思是…
You mean to…
把你们带走
Take you away.
这是我的目的
That is my purpose.
我是死神
I am Death.
你使我们的夜晚变得很不愉快 对不对?
Well, that’s cast rather a gloom over the evening, hasn’t it?
乔夫,我不同意,
I don’t see it that way, Geoff.
Let me tell you what I think we’re dealing with here,
我认为
a potentially positive learning experience that can…
这是一个非常正面的学习经验
闭嘴!闭嘴!你这个美国人
Shut up! Shut up, you American.
你们这些美国人永远说个不停
You always talk, you Americans.
你讲呀!讲呀!然后就说…
You talk and you talk and you say,
“让我告诉你”还有“我只想说这个”
“Let me tell you something” and “l just wanna say this.”
现在你死了,所以闭嘴
Well, you’re dead now, so shut up!
死了? 死了
– Dead? – Dead.
我们大家?
All of us?
你们大家
All of you.
你听着
Now look here.
你不请自来,摔破酒杯
You barge in here quite uninvited, break glasses,
and then announce quite casually that we’re all dead.
然后漫不经心的宣布我们的死亡
让我提醒你,你是我们的客人
Well, I would remind you that you’re a guest in this house…
住嘴! 英国佬!你们是那么该死的自大
Be quiet! Englishmen! You’re all so fucking pompous!
你们根本没有种
None of you have got any balls.
我能问你一个问题吗? 什么?
– Can I ask you a question? – What?
为什么我们死在同一个时间?
How can we all have died at the same time?
鲑鱼冻
The salmon mousse.
亲爱的,你不是用罐头鲑鱼吧?
Darling, you didn’t use canned salmon, did you?
这真是最大的侮辱
I’m most dreadfully embarrassed.
现在时间到了
Now the time has come.
来 跟着我
Follow. Follow me.
只是试验 抱歉
Just testing. Sorry.
现在 跟着我
Follow me. Now.

Come.
鱼贩答应给我弄点新鲜鲑鱼
The fishmonger promised me he’d have some fresh salmon.
他很可靠
He’s normally so reliable.
我们能不能带酒? 好主意
– Can we take our glasses? – Good idea.
嗨!我还来不及吃鱼冻
Hey, I didn’t even eat the mousse.
亲爱的,说实话,我很没面子 ,太丢脸了
Honestly, darling, I’m so embarrassed. It really is embarrassing.
在晚宴上使用罐头鲑鱼是社交界的致命伤
I mean, to serve salmon with botulism at a dinner party is social death.
能开车吗?
Shall we take our cars?
Why not?
为什么不能?
好主意 为什么不能?
– Good idea. – Why not?
这就是天堂
Behold Paradise.
亲爱的,我喜欢这里
I love it here, darling.
马文,我也一样
Me, too, Marvin.
哈罗,欢迎来到天堂
Hello. Welcome to heaven.
麻烦你先生,请在这里签字
Excuse me. Could you just sign here, please, sir?
谢谢你
Thank you.
从这边过去是餐厅 有桌子留给你们
There’s a table for you through there, in the restaurant.
好的
Thank you.
给女士的
For the ladies.
来世薄荷糖
Afterlife mints.
谢谢
Thank you.
圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas.
哦,今天是圣诞节?
Oh, is it Christmas today?
当然,女士
Of course, madam.
在天堂每天都是圣诞节
It’s Christmas every day in heaven.
哇!真棒! 真可爱
– Oh! How ’bout that? – Lovely.
先生,女士们,晚安
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
今晚能在这里是我的荣耀
It’s truly a real honorable experience to be here this evening,
对我们大家来说 是一个奇妙而温暖的经验
a very wonderful and warm and emotional moment for all of us.
我想为大家唱一首歌♥
And I’d like to sing a song, for all of you.
这是天堂的圣诞节
It’s Christmas in heaven
所有的小孩都在唱歌♥
All the children sing
这是天堂的圣诞节
It’s Christmas in heaven
倾听,倾听,教堂的钟声
Hark, hark, those church bells ring
It’s Christmas in heaven
这是天堂的圣诞节
雪从天而降
The snow falls from the sky
但它精致而温暖
But it’s nice and warm and everyone
还有每个人看起来都很聪明 并且都戴着领带
Looks smart and wears a tie
这是天堂的圣诞节
It’s Christmas in heaven
电视上有好电影
There’s great films on TV
像每小时两次的真♥善♥美♥
The Sound of Music twice an hour
有大白鲨一、二、三集
And Jaws I, II and III
有送给全家的礼物
There’s gifts for all the family
有化妆品和训练
There’s toiletries and trains
有随身听耳机
There’s Sony Walkman headphone sets
还有最新的电玩
And the latest video games
这是圣诞节 这是天堂的圣诞节
It’s Christmas It’s Christmas in heaven
欢呼,欢呼,万岁
Hip, hip, hip, hip hip hooray
每一天
Every single day
都是圣诞节
Is Christmas Day
这是圣诞节 这是天堂的圣诞节
It’s Christmas It’s Christmas in heaven
欢呼,欢呼,万岁
Hip, hip, hip, hip hip hooray
每一天都是…
Every single day is…
好了,电影结束了
Well, that’s the end of the film.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!