It is Aramaic!
当然 亚利马太的约瑟
Of course. Joseph of Arimathea!
-当然 -是什么意思?
-Of course. -What does it say?
上面写道 这儿可以找到
It reads, “Here may be found
亚利马太的约瑟最后说过的话
“the last words of Joseph of Arimathea.
勇敢圣洁的人
“‘He who is valiant and pure of spirit
可以在阿夫城♥堡♥
“‘may find the Holy Grail
找到圣杯
“‘in the Castle of Aaargh.”‘
什么?
What?
阿夫城♥堡♥
“The Castle of Aaargh.”
那是什么?
What is that?
他一定是死的时候刻的
He must have died while carving it.
-哦 快说! -它就是那个意思
-Come on! -That’s what it says.
如果他快死了 就不会刻意刻”阿…夫”的
Look, if he was dying, he wouldn’t bother to carve “Aaargh.”
-他就是这么说的 -石头上就是这么刻的
-He’d just say it. -That’s what’s carved in the rock.
-或许这是他口述的 -闭嘴
-Perhaps he was dictating it. -Shut up!
-还写有什么吗? -没
-Does it say anything else? -No!
只有”阿…夫”
Just “Aaargh.”
阿夫
Aaargh.
你认为他是指卡马格?
Do you suppose he meant the Camargue?
-那是什么? -我想是在法国
-Where’s that? -In France, I think.
-圣·阿夫在康沃尔吗? -那是圣·艾夫斯
-Isn’t there a St. Aaargh’s in Cornwall? -No, that’s St. Ives.
圣·艾夫斯
St. Ives.
不 “阿…夫” 是咽喉的后部发音?
No, “Aaargh.” At the back of the throat.
不 “哦”是惊讶和警报的意思
No, “Ooh,” in surprise and alarm!
-你意思是”啊”! -是呀 对的
-You mean a sort of an “Ah!” -Yes, that’s right.
哦 我的天!
My God!
这就是传说中的黑暗之兽…
It’s the legendary Black Beast of…
就是它! 逃呀!
That’s it! Run away!
别停下!
Keep running.
我们把它甩了
We’ve lost him.
正当可怕的黑暗之兽 吼叫着冲过去
As the horrendous Black Beast lunged forward,
亚瑟和他的骑士看上去绝望的时候
escape for Arthur and his knights seemed hopeless.
动画师突发心脏病了
When, suddenly, the animator suffered a fatal heart attack.
卡♥通♥的危险消除了
The cartoon peril was no more.
圣杯之任务得以延续下去
The quest for the Holy Grail could continue.
在那儿!
There it is!
-死亡之桥 -太好了
-The Bridge of Death. -Great.
看! 那是二十四场景中的那个老头
Look! There’s the old man from Scene 24.
-他在那儿干什么? -他是死亡之桥守护者
-What’s he doing here? -He is the keeper of the Bridge of Death.
他问每个旅行者五个问题
He asks each traveler five questions.
-三个问题 -三个问题
-Three questions. -Three questions.
-回答出来五个问题的人 -三个问题
-He who answers the five questions… -Three questions.
-三个问题 就可以安全的通过 -如果答错了呢?
-three questions, may cross in safety. -What if you get a question wrong?
那你就会被扔到无尽危险之谷
Then you are cast into the Gorge of Eternal Peril.
-我不去 -谁来回答问题?
-Oh, wacko. -Who’s going to answer the questions?
罗宾爵士 你来
Brave Sir Robin, you go.
我有个好主意
I’ve got a great idea.
为什么不叫兰斯洛特去?
Why doesn’t Lancelot go?
好的 让我去 我自己来搞定
Yes, let me go, my liege. I will take him single-handed.
-我从东北佯攻… -站住
-I shall make a feint to the northeast… -Hang on!
-只要回答五个问题… -三个问题
-Just answer the five questions… -Three questions.
回答好那三个问题 我们在这儿看着为你祝福
three questions, as best you can. And we shall watch and pray.
我的陛下 我明白了
I understand, my liege.
勇敢的兰斯洛特爵士 祝你好运 上帝与你同在
Good luck, brave Sir Lancelot. God be with you.
站住!
Stop!
要通过死亡之桥的人 必须回答我的三个问题
Who would cross the Bridge of Death, must answer me these questions three.
不然就把你扔下去
Ere the other side he see.
守护者 问我问题吧 我不怕
Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I’m not afraid.
-你叫什么名字? -我是卡米洛特的兰斯洛特爵士
-What is your name? -My name is Sir Lancelot of Camelot.
你的任务是什么?
What is your quest?
寻找圣杯
To seek the Holy Grail.
你最喜欢什么颜色?
What is your favorite color?
-蓝色 -好的 你去吧
-Blue. -Right. Off you go.
好地 谢谢你 非常感谢
Well, thank you very much.
太简单了!
That’s easy.
站住!
Stop.
要通过死亡之桥的人 必须回答我的三个问题
Who approacheth the Bridge of Death, must answer me these questions three.
不然就把你扔下去
Ere the other side he see.
问我问题吧 我不害怕
Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I’m not afraid.
-你叫什么名字? -卡米洛特的罗宾爵士
-What is your name? -Sir Robin of Camelot.
-你的任务是什么? -寻找圣杯
-What is your quest? -To seek the Holy Grail.
亚述国的首都是哪儿?
What is the capital of Assyria?
我不知道!
I don’t know that!
站住!
Stop!
-你叫什么名字? -卡米洛特的加拉哈德爵士
-What is your name? -Sir Galahad of Camelot.
-你的任务是什么? -寻找圣杯
-What is your quest? -I seek the Grail.
-你最喜欢什么颜色? -蓝色
-What is your favorite color? -Blue.
不 黄色
No! Yellow!
站住!
Stop!
-你叫什么名字? -我是不列颠人的国王 亚瑟
-What is your name? -It is Arthur, King of the Britons.
-你的任务是什么? -寻找圣杯
-What is your quest? -To seek the Holy Grail.
一只空载燕子的飞行速度是多少?
What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
你是指非洲的燕子还是欧洲的燕子?
What do you mean? An African or European swallow?
我不知道
I don’t know that!
你怎么那么了解燕子?
How do you know so much about swallows?
作为一个国王 你必须知道这些
You have to know these things when you’re a king.
兰斯洛特!
Lancelot!
阿夫城♥堡♥ 我们的任务完成了
The Castle Aaargh. Our quest is at an end.
赞美上帝!
God be praised.
万能的上帝
Almighty God,
感谢您 安全的把我们引领到最神圣的…
we thank thee, that thou hast vouchsafed to us the most holy…
我的天啊!
Jesus Christ!
你们好 愚蠢的英格兰骑士
Hello, stuffy English knights
还有鸭脑子的亚瑟王
and Monsieur Arthur King, who has the brain of a duck, you know.
我们法国人比你更聪明
So, we French fellows outwit you a second time.
你竟然敢亵渎这个地方!
How dare you profane this place with your presence?
我以卡米洛特骑士的名义命令你
I command you, in the name of the knights of Camelot,
打开神圣城♥堡♥的大门
to open the doors of this sacred castle,
是主亲自引领我们来的!
to which God himself has guided us.
你们英语是怎么说的 你这个化妆师的儿子
How you English say? One more time, I unclog my nose in your direction,
我要对你嗤之以鼻
sons of a window-dresser!
你以为拖着你那罗圈儿腿跑来跑去
So, you think you could out-clever us French folk
就是比我们法国人聪明吗!
with your silly knees-bent, running about, advancing behavior.
你这个低劣的电驴子屁♥股♥
I wave my private parts at your aunties.
我♥干♥♥你♥老母!
You cheesy lot of second-hand, electric donkey-bottom biters!
以主的名义
In the name of the Lord,
我们要进入这神圣的城♥堡♥!
we demand entrance to this sacred castle!
英格兰尿床鬼 你们别想进来
No chance, English bed-wetting types.
我要向你挤我的脓包 而且对你要开门的要求不屑一顾
I burst my pimples at you, and call your door-opening request a silly thing!
你的脑子还不如别人的屁♥股♥聪明!
You tiny-brained wipers of other people’s bottoms.
如果你不开门 我们要强行占领城♥堡♥
If you’ll not open this door, we shall take this castle by force!
以上帝的名义和我们的荣誉…
In the name of God and the glory of our…
好的! 你们等着吧!
Right! That settles it!
好呀! 赶紧夹着尾巴滚吧
Depart at this time, and don’t be approaching any more,
不然我们会用把火箭钉到你的头上 用你的老二做响板
or we fire arrows into your heads, and make castanets out of your testicles.
走吧 别管他们
Walk away, just ignore them.
现在跑吧 你这狗♥杂♥种♥!
And now remain gone, illegitimate-faced bugger-folk!
我下一次会变本加厉地侮辱你
And, if you think you got a nasty taunting this time, you ain’t heard
愚蠢的英格兰”骑…士”!
nothing yet, stuffy English knights!
-我们现在就进攻! -是的 我的陛下
-We shall attack at once. -Yes, my liege.
准备进攻!
Stand by for attack!
法国佬!
French persons!
今天勇敢的骑士要以血还血!
Today the blood of many a valiant knight shall be avenged.
以主的名义 我们
In the name of God, we shall not stop our fight
要把你们全部杀光
till each one of you lies dead, and the Holy Grail
而且圣杯也会回到上帝的选民那儿!
returns to those whom God has chosen.
冲呀!
Charge!
对 就是他们 我肯定
Yes, they’re the ones, I’m sure.
这个人 快点把他关到车子里
-Come on. -Put this man in the van.
-把他关到车子里 -把他用毯子盖起来