I’ve said “it.” I’ve said “it.” I’ve said “it” again!
我说了三个”它”
That’s three “its”!
亚瑟 彼德维热还有罗宾爵士
And so Arthur and Bedevere and Sir Robin set out on their search to find
出发去寻找二十四场景中的老人
the enchanter of whom the old man had spoken in Scene 24.
在森林旁边 他们遇到了兰斯洛特和加拉哈德
Beyond the forest they met Lancelot and Galahad,
他们都很高兴
and there was much rejoicing.
在纳德的冰地
In the frozen land of Nador,
他们把罗宾的吟游诗人给吃了
they were forced to eat Robin’s minstrels.
他们都很高兴
And there was much rejoicing.
一年过去了
A year passed.
冬天变成了春天
Winter changed into spring.
春天变成了夏天
Spring changed into summer.
夏天又变回了冬天
Summer changed back into winter,
然后冬天错过了春天和夏天 直接变成了秋天
and winter gave spring and summer a miss and went straight on into autumn.
直到有一天…
Until one day.
骑士们
Knights,
前进
forward!
你是什么人 可以不用
What manner of man are you that can summon up fire
-打火石和火绒点火? -我是一个巫师
-without flint or tinder? -I am an enchanter.
-我们怎么称呼您? -他们都叫我…
-By what name are you known? -There are some who call me…
-蒂姆 -蒂姆巫师 你好
-Tim. -Greetings, Tim the enchanter!
亚瑟王 你好
Greetings, King Arthur.
-你知道我的名字? -我知道!
-You know my name? -I do.
你在寻找圣杯
You seek the Holy Grail.
那是我们的任务 蒂姆啊 你知道这么多内情
That is our quest. You know much that is hidden, Tim.
很正确
Quite.
是的 我们在寻找圣杯
Yes, we are looking for the Holy Grail.
-我们的任务就是找到圣杯 -是的
-Our quest is to find the Holy Grail. -Yes, it is.
-我们是在寻找圣杯 -是的
-And so we’re looking for it. -Yes, we are.
-我们找了好一段时间了 -好久了
-We have been for some time. -Ages.
所以你的任何帮助
So, anything you could do to help would be
都将会
very
-非常有用的 -听着 你能告诉我们…
-helpful. -Look, can you tell us where…
很好 我不想浪费你的时间
Fine, I don’t want to waste any more of your time,
但是我希望你能 告诉我们哪儿能找到…
but I don’t suppose you could tell us where we might find a…
什么?
A what?
圣杯?
A grail?
是的 我想是的
Yes, I think so.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes!
-谢谢 -棒极了
-Thank you. -Splendid!
看起来你很忙…
Look, you’re a busy man…
是的 我能帮你们找到圣杯
Yes, I can help you find the Holy Grail.
在北面有一座山洞 叫卡那巴诺格之洞
To the north, there lies a cave. The Cave of Caerbannog.
里面的活石上刻着神秘的文字
Wherein, carved in mystic runes, upon the very living rock,
上面有瑞德的奥夫林·彼得维最后的遗言
the last words of Olfin Bedwere of Rheged
道出了放置圣杯的地点
make plain the last resting place of the most Holy Grail.
-蒂姆 那个洞在哪儿? -跟我来!
-Where could we find this cave, Tim? -Follow!
但是只有勇敢的人才能跟着我!
But follow only if ye be men of valor.
有一个守卫在山洞的入口
For the entrance to this cave is guarded by a creature
它是那么邪恶 那么残忍♥
so foul, so cruel,
还没有人战胜它活下来!
that no man yet has fought with it and lived.
五十个人的骷髅散布在它窝的周围!
Bones of full 50 men lie strewn about its lair.
所以勇敢的骑士们 如果你们怀疑你们的勇气和力量
So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage
就不要再前往了 因为肮脏的大尖牙
or your strength, come no further,
会杀死你们所有的人
for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth.
他的表演真古怪
What an eccentric performance!
陛下 他们紧张了
They’re nervous, sire.
我们自己走下去吧
Then we’d best leave them here and carry on, on foot.
下马!
Dismount!
看着卡那巴诺格之洞
Behold the Cave of Caerbannog!
-好的 掩护我 -用什么?
-Right, keep me covered. -What with?
-就是掩护我 -太迟了!
-Just keep me covered. -Too late.
就是他!
There he is!
-在哪儿? -在这儿!
-Where? -There.
-在兔子后面? -就是那只兔子
-What, behind the rabbit? -It is the rabbit.
-你这个蠢货! -什么?
-You silly sod! -What?
你惹怒了我们!
You got us all worked up.
那不是只普通的兔子
That’s no ordinary rabbit.
那是你见到的 最邪恶 残忍♥和暴虐的啮齿动物
That’s the most foul, cruel and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.
你这个胆小鬼! 这玷污了我的盔甲
You tit! I soiled my armor I was so scared!
这只兔子行动快如闪电
Look, that rabbit’s got a vicious streak a mile wide.
-它是个刽子手 -够了!
-It’s a killer! -Get stuffed.
伙计 它会好好教训你的
He’ll do you up a treat, mate!
-你这个苏格兰饭桶! -我警告你
-You manky Scots git! -I’m warning you.
-它能干什么 咬你的屁♥股♥? -它有巨大锋利的
-What’s he do? Nibble your bum? -He’s got huge, sharp…
它可以高高跃起
It can leap about…
-看那些骷髅! -鲍斯 去吧 剁下他的头
-Look at the bones! -Go on, Bors, chop its head off.
好的 愚蠢的胆小鬼 待会儿给你做一道焖兔子尝尝
Right. Silly little bleeder. One rabbit stew coming right up.
看!
Look!
-我的天呀! -我警告过你们了
-Jesus Christ! -I warned you!
-我说过了 -我警告过你们了
-I’ve done it again. -I warned you.
但你们听我的了吗? 不 你们什么都知道 不是吗?
But did you listen to me? No, you knew it all, didn’t you?
这只是一只温顺的小兔子 不是吗?
It’s just a harmless little bunny, isn’t it? Well, it’s always the same.
-我总是… -闭嘴!
-I always… -Shut up!
好的 冲呀!
Charge!
跑呀! 跑呀!
Run away!
-我们损失了几个? -高文
-How many did we lose? -Gawain.
-艾科特 -还有鲍斯 那是五个人
-Ector. -And Bors. That’s five.
-是三个人 -是三个
-Three. -Three.
我们不要再正面进攻了 这只兔子绝非善类
We better not risk another frontal assault, that rabbit’s dynamite.
如果我们跑得更远 是不是可以迷惑它?
Would it help to confuse it if we run away more?
-闭嘴 到一边去 -我们来骂他
-Shut up and change your armor. -Let us taunt it.
或许能使它生气而露出破绽
It may become so cross that it will make a mistake.
骂什么呢?
Like what?
这个…
Well…
-我们带弓箭了吗? -没
-Have we got bows? -No.
-我们有神圣手榴弹 -是的 当然!
-We have the Holy Hand Grenade. -Yes, of course!
安提阿之神圣手榴弹
The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch.
那是梅纳德教友带的圣物 梅纳德教友!
It’s one of the sacred relics Brother Maynard carries.
把神圣手榴弹拿来
Brother Maynard! Bring up the Holy Hand Grenade.
怎么…
How does it…
怎么用它?
How does it work?
-我的陛下 我不知道 -参考一下装备手册
-I know not, my liege. -Consult the Book of Armaments.
装备 第二章 九到二十一篇
Armaments 2 9-21.
圣·阿提拉高高举起手榴弹说
“And St. Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying,
仁慈的主啊 保佑这枚手榴弹
“‘O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayest
把您的敌人炸得粉身碎骨吧
“‘blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy.’
宽恕他们吧 上帝答应了
“And the Lord did grin and the people did feast upon
人们供奉上羔羊 树懒 鲤鱼
“the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans
凤尾鱼 猩猩 谷子 果蝠…
“and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and…”
省略一些 教友
Skip a bit, Brother.
上帝说 首先取下栓
“The Lord spake, saying, ‘First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin,
然后不多不少
“‘then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.
数到三 应该数到三
“‘Three shalt be the number thou shalt count,
你数到的数字是三
“‘and the number of the counting shalt be three.
你除了数到三
“‘Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two,
既不要数到四 也不要数到二
“‘excepting that thou then proceed to three.
五是数多了
“‘Five is right out.
“三”一旦被数到
“‘Once the number three, being the third number be reached,
成为被数到的第三个数字
“‘then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch
就高高地向敌人扔出
“‘towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight,
安提阿之神圣手榴弹
“‘shall snuff it.”‘
阿门
Amen.
好的
Right.
一 二 五
One, two, five!
-陛下 是三! -三!
-Three, sir! -Three!
那儿! 看呀!
There! Look!
-那是什么意思? -那是什么语言?
-What does it say? -What language is that?
梅纳德教友 你是我们中最有学问的
Brother Maynard, you’re our scholar.
这是阿♥拉♥姆语