Those who hear them seldom live to tell the tale.
说”涅”的骑士需要一件祭品
The knights who say “Ni” demand a sacrifice.
涅骑士 我们是普通旅行者
Knights of Ni, we are but simple travelers
在寻找住在树林旁边的巫师
who seek the enchanter who lives beyond these woods.
涅!
Ni! Ni!
如果你们不满足我们的要求 我们就再会对你说”涅”
We shall say “Ni” again to you, if you do not appease us.
-好的 你们想要什么? -我们要…
-What is it you want? -We want
一根灌木!
a shrubbery.
一根什么?
A what?
-涅! -请别再说了!
-Ni! Ni! -Please! No more!
-我们会给你找到一根灌木 -你们必须带一根灌木回来
-We will find you a shrubbery. -You must return with a shrubbery,
不然你们就别想
or else you will never pass through this wood
活着穿过这片树林
alive.
哦 涅骑士们! 你们公正无私
Knights of Ni, you are just and fair.
-我们会带回灌木来的 -要漂亮的
-We will return with a shrubbery. -One that looks nice.
-当然 -要不是很贵的
-Of course. -And not too expensive.
-是的 -现在就去吧!
-Yes. -Now go!
停下来 停下来
Stop that! Stop that!
快走开 走开
Go on, clear off! Go away.
你也走开!
And you, clear off!
这鬼天气
Bloody weather.
“兰斯洛特爵士的故事”
The tale of Sir Lancelot.
年轻人 有一天这些都会属于你
One day, lad, all this will be yours.
-窗帘? -年轻人 不是窗帘
-What, the curtains? -No, not the curtains.
是你放眼望去 能看到的大地上的山川和河流
All that you can see, stretched out over the hills and valleys.
这会是你的王国
That’ll be your kingdom, lad.
-但是妈妈… -我是爸爸
-But, Mother. -Father, lad.
-但是爸爸 我不想要那些东西 -听着
-But, Father, I don’t want any of that. -Listen, lad.
我白手起家建立了这个王国
I built this kingdom up from nothing.
当我开始造的时候 这里都是沼泽
When I started here, it was a swamp.
所有的国王都认为 我在沼泽上造城♥堡♥是愚蠢的行为
Other kings said I was daft to build a castle on the swamp.
但是我仍然造了 给他们看看
But I built it all the same to show them.
城♥堡♥沉到了沼泽里
It sank into the swamp.
所以我造了第二座 第二座也沉到了沼泽里
So, I built a second one. That sank into the swamp.
所以我造了第三座 第三座被烧毁了
So, I built a third one. That burned down, fell over,
也沉到了沼泽里!
then sank in the swamp.
但是第四座建起来了!
But the fourth one stayed up.
就是你现在要拥有的
And that’s what you’ll get, lad.
-这是岛上最坚固的城♥堡♥ -我不想要那些东西
-The strongest castle in these isles. -But I don’t want any of that.
-我想… -想干什么?
-I’d rather… -Rather what?
我只想
I’d rather just
-唱歌♥! -打住!
-sing. -Stop that.
我在这儿你就别想唱歌♥
You’re not going into a song while I’m here!
听着 过二十分钟 你就要娶…
In 20 minutes, you’re marrying a girl
在不列颠拥有最辽阔的土地的人的女儿
whose father owns the biggest tracts of open land in Britain.
但是我不想要土地 -听着 爱丽丝…
-But I don’t want land. -Listen, Alice.
-我叫赫伯特 -赫伯特
-Herbert. -Herbert.
我们住在该死的沼泽地 我们要我们能得到的所有土地!
We live on a bloody swamp, we need all the land we can get.
-但是我不喜欢她 -你不喜欢她?
-But I don’t like her. -Don’t like her?
她有什么不好的?
What’s wrong with her?
她美丽 她富有 她有…
She’s beautiful, she’s rich. She’s got huge
辽阔的土地
tracts of land.
我知道 但是我要娶一个
I know, but I want the girl that I marry to have
与众不同的女孩
a certain special something.
打住!
Cut that out!
你要娶拉克公主 所以你最好别再想其它的
You’re marrying Princess Lucky, so you’d better get used to the idea!
卫兵!
Guards!
除非我来带他走 否则你们不能让王子离开这个房♥间
Make sure the Prince doesn’t leave the room until I get him.
就是你来 也不能让他离开这间房♥间
Not to leave the room, even if you come and get him.
不 不 除非我把他带走
No. Until I come and get him.
除非你把他带走 我们是不进这间房♥间的
Until you come and get him, we’re not to enter the room.
不 不 你们在房♥间里保证他不离开
No, you stay in the room and make sure he doesn’t leave.
-然后你会来把他带走 -是的
-And you’ll come and get him. -Right.
我们只管不让他进这间房♥间
We don’t need to do anything, apart from stop him entering the room.
不 不 让他呆在房♥间里
No. Leaving the room.
是的 让他呆在房♥间里
Leaving the room, yes.
-明白了吗? -明白 如果
-All right? -Right. If…
-如果… -什么?
-lf we’re… -Yes?
这很简单
Look, it’s quite simple.
你们就呆在这儿 保证他不离开这间房♥间
You stay here and make sure he doesn’t leave the room.
-懂了吗? -我想起来了
-All right? -I remember.
他能和我们一起离开这儿吗?
Can he leave the room with us?
不 不 你们就呆在这儿 保证…
No, you just keep him in here, and make sure…
哦 是的! 显然我们是要保证他不离开这间房♥间
Yes! We’ll keep him in here, obviously.
-但是如果他不得不离开 -就是别让他出去
-But if he had to leave… -No. Keep him in here!
除了你或者别人…
Until you, or anyone…
不 不是别人 只是除了我
Not anyone, just me.
-只是除了你 -回来
-Just you… -Get back.
-明白没? -知道了
-Right? -Right.
我们在这儿等到你回来
We’ll stay here until you get back.
-而且保证他不离开这儿 -什么?
-And make sure he doesn’t leave. -What?
-保证他不离开这儿 -你指王子?
-Make sure he doesn’t leave. -The Prince?
是的 保证他不离开这儿…
Yes, make sure he doesn’t leave.
哦 是的 当然
Yes, of course!
我以为你指他
I thought you meant him!
真有够愚蠢的 当他当班的时候 我还要守卫他
It seemed a bit daft me having to guard him when he’s a guard.
-明白了吗? -哦 非常明白 没问题
-Is that clear? -Quite clear. No problems.
好的
Right.
-你们去哪儿? -我们跟着你
-Where are you going? -We’re coming with you.
不 不 我要你们呆在这儿保证他不离开
No, I want you to stay here, and make sure he doesn’t leave.
哦 我知道了 好的
I see, right.
-爸爸! -你别吵了! 换上那套衣服!
-But, Father… -Shut it, and get that suit on.
也别唱歌♥!
And no singing!
去喝一杯水吧
Go and get a glass of water.
-康科德 干得不错 -爵士 谢谢您 您真好
-Well taken, Concorde! -Thank you, sir, most kind.
再来
And again!
走啦! 很好 稳一些
Over we go! Good, steady!
现在是个大跳!
Now, the big one!
康科德 快点
Come on, Concorde!
爵士 这是给你的消息
Message for you, sir.
康科德, 康科德 说话!
Concorde, speak to me!
“捡到纸条的人
“To whoever finds this note.
我被我的爸爸囚禁起来
“I have been imprisoned by my father,
他违背我的意愿让我结婚
“who wishes me to marry against my will.
请来帮帮我
“Please, please come and rescue me.
我在沼泽城♥堡♥的高塔里”
“I am in the tall tower of Swamp Castle.”
最后的求救! 痛苦的哀号♥!
At last! A call! A cry of distress!
这可能是引导我们向圣杯的征兆
This could be the sign that leads us to the Holy Grail!
勇敢的康科德 你不能这么白白的就死了
Brave Concorde, you shall not have died in vain!
爵士 我还没死
I’m not quite dead, sir.
那么 你不能就这么白白的受重伤
You shall not have been mortally wounded in vain!
爵士 我认为我已经恢复了
I think I could pull through, sir.
-哦 我知道 -我觉得我确实要跟着您
-I see. -I think I’m all right to come with you.
我的好康科德 不! 你待在这儿
No, sweet Concorde! Stay here.
我在进行大无畏的援救时
I will send help as soon as I have accomplished a daring and
表现我独有的…
heroic rescue in my own particular…
-爵士 是特色? -特色!
-Idiom, sir? -Idiom!
-爵士 实际上我感觉很好 -我的好康科德 再见
-No, I feel fine, actually, sir. -Farewell, sweet Concorde!
爵士 我… 我就待在这儿 是吗?
I’ll just stay here, shall I, sir?
是的
Yeah.
-早上好 -早上好
-Morning. -Morning.
你不准进来…
You’re not allowed to enter the room…
美丽的公主啊 您卑微的仆人
Fair one, behold your humble servant,
卡米洛特的兰斯洛特爵士
Sir Lancelot of Camelot.
来这儿… 哦 我非常抱歉
I have come to take… I’m terribly sorry.
你看到我的求救信了!
You got my note!
-是的 我看到了 -你是来救我的?
-I got a note. -You’ve come to rescue me?
-你要知道… -我知道会有人来救我的
-Well, no, you see… -I knew someone would.
我知道有人在外面 一定会有人…
I knew that somewhere out there, there must be someone…
打住! 打住!
Stop that! Stop it!
你是谁?