Rise and shine!
下一招 下一招 小孩儿在洗澡
Scary feet, scary feet… The kid is in the bathroom!
下一招 下一招 小孩儿不乐
Scary feet, scary feet… Oh, he’s back!
起床啦
Wake up!
三十七 三十八
Thirty-seven! Thirty-eight!
三十九个半
Do I hear thirty-nine?
快点儿
Come on!
真棒 看起来精神百倍
Yes! Okay, Oozma Kappa, you’re looking good.
惊吓的目标是那些小孩子
“To frighten a child is the point of a Scare.
如果是青少年 你们就要多多小心了
“If you frighten a teen, then Scarer beware.”
来吧 惊吓小不点儿
Okay, scare the little kid.
避开青少年
Avoid the teenager!
我在听电♥话♥
I’m on the phone!
没人能理解我
No one understands me!
无所谓
Whatever.
可是爸爸 我爱他
But, Daddy, I love him!
第一名是箐吓会
First place, Roar Omega Roar!
第二名是OK会
Second place, Oozma Kappa!

Whoo!
第三名是黑丝丝
Third place, HSS.
真失败
You’re lame.
不速之客会毁了行动
“Someone is coming, this could ruin your night.
快藏好 伪装起来 别让他们发现
“Stay hidden, take cover, and stay out of sight!”
给你们10秒钟 快
You got 10 seconds. Go!
告示里 落叶堆里 光天化日的
Kiosk! Pile of leaves! Standing out in the open.
现在还差一个
And there should be one more.
我怎么样
How did I do?
干得不错啊 老唐
Oh! Not too shabby, Don!
谢谢 可是我下不去啦
Thanks! I cannot get down.
僵尸吼叫
Zombie snarl!
喷怒的小狗 绝世小丑
Angry poodle. Jazz clown.
菲力姨妈
My Aunt Phyllis.
早上没睡醒
In the morning.
这才是我要的
That’s what I’m talking about!
走 锻炼咯
Time to go to work.
你出局了
You’re out!
你也出局
You’re out.
倒霉蛋儿 运气真差
Hey, tough luck, Kris Kringle.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在只有两个队幸存了
We’re down to two remaining teams,
一个是箐吓会 一个是OK会
Roar Omega Roar and Oozma Kappa!
他们将在大决战中再次较量
Which leads us to the final event!
选手们要一个一个拉出来测试
“Every one of your skills will be put to the test.
惊吓模拟舱将证明他们之中谁是最强者
“The Scare Simulator will prove who’s the best!”
明天晚上你们就要在全校师生面前见真章啦
Tomorrow night you finally get to Scare in front of the whole school!
享受这最后的瞩目吧 小朋友
Enjoy the attention while it lasts, boys.
等你们惨败了 就没人再记得你们了
After you lose, no one will remember you.
有可能 但是如果你们输了 所有人都会记一辈子的
Maybe. But when you lose, no one will let you forget it.
噢 漂亮 回答的太精辟了
Oh, boy. That is a good point.
嘿 OK兄弟 你们真是好样的
Hey, Oozmas, you guys are awesome!
你们可得教我们两手
You’ve got to teach us your moves.
哪里 这事儿你要请教这小子
Well, then you’re gonna want to talk to this guy.
好的 我可以教你们
Sure, I can teach you.
你想藏在椅子背后
All right. You want to hide behind the chair?
你就得变成椅子
You have to become the chair.
您来了 院长
Thanks for coming, Dean.
郝刻薄院长
Dean Hardscrabble!
如果我们可以重返学院的话
If we get back into the Scaring program,
希望别让您觉得尴尬
I hope there’s no hard feelings.
那要看明天你们一个个证明自己
Tomorrow, each of you must prove
具备绝对的惊吓能力
that you are undeniably scary.
可是在你们当中 至少有一个做不到
And I know for a fact that one of you is not.
不 他比谁都努力
No. He works harder than anyone.
你觉得他吓人吗
Do you think he’s scary?
可他是我们队的灵魂
He’s the heart and soul of the team!
我在问你 他吓人吗
Do you think he’s scary?
明天我们一定能赢 我坚信这一点
We’re going to win this thing tomorrow, Sull, I can feel it!
我们一定会赢回属于我们自己的生活
We’ll finally have our lives back on track.
嘿 麦克
Hey, Mike?
这段时间你给了我很多宝贵的启示
You know, you’ve given me a lot of really great tips.
我很希望有朝一日能够回报你
I’d love to return the favor sometime.
好啊 随时可以啊
Oh. Yeah, sure. Anytime.
-你现在就来吗 -好的
-We’re doing this now? -Okay.
你把理论知识和课本背得滚瓜烂熟 这非常的好
You’ve memorized every textbook, every Scare Theory, and that is great.
但是 应该把书本扔掉
But now it’s time to forget all that.
只有怒从心头起 才能凶相毕露
Just reach deep down and let the scary out!
噢 有感而发?
Huh. Just feel it.
释放潜在的兽♥性♥
Exactly. Go wild.
恐怕我不行 我有心理障碍
I don’t know. I’ve kind of got my own technique.
先试试吧
Give it a try.
好 再大声一点
Good, but bigger!
不行 这是装的
Nope. You’re thinking again.
要发自内心
From the gut!
释放你的兽♥性♥
Let the animal out!
来啊 吼 叫
Come on! Dig deep!
孩子们 现在已经是半夜了
Boys! It’s a school night!
我说 你觉得怎么样?
So, how was that?
-好极了 -哈哈
-Up top. -Ha-ha!
没错 感觉确实不一样 我感觉万事俱备了
You know, it did feel different! I feel like it’s all coming together.
明天 整个怪兽大学都会见证
Yup, this time tomorrow the whole school is finally going to see
我麦克·华斯基的本事
what Mike Wazowski can do.
那当然了
You’re darn right.
♪Monsters University♪
♪We give our heart to you♪
♪Wherever children are dreaming♪
♪We’ll bring them nightmares, too♪
♪Oh, Monsters University♪
♪Alma Mater hail to you♪
师生们 欢迎光临惊吓杯大赛的决赛现场
Welcome to the final competition of the Scare Games.
喔耶 万岁
Whoo! Yeah! All right!
今天 你们要在惊吓模拟舱里展示你们真实的惊吓能力
It’s time to see how terrifying you really are, in the Scare Simulators!
但是警告你们
But be warned.
模拟舱的参数已经被设置为高惊吓难度指数
Each simulated Scare has been set to the highest difficulty level.
最高难度指数?
The highest level?
第一组选手请站上起跑线
First Scarers to the starting line.
听着 按照战术 我第一个 然后老唐
Okay, just like we planned. I’ll go first. Then, Don…
等一等 这件事情是麦克发起的
Hold on. Mike’s the one who started all this
整件事情也应该由他结束
and I think it’s only right if he’s the one who finishes it.
应该压轴出场
I think you should go last.

Yes!
好主意 完美的句号♥
Yeah, Mike. Finish strong!
那好吧 老唐你第一个上
All right. Don, you okay going first?
我已经做好随时出击的准备
I guess I’m as ready as I’ll ever be.
OK会必胜
Oozma Kappa!
嘿 布鲁克 给老爷爷留点儿面
Hey, Bruiser! You take it easy on grandpa.
释放你的野性 老唐
Unleash the beast, Don!
放心好了
Okay, then.
谢谢你让着老爷爷 小孙子
Thanks for taking it easy on grandpa.
下一组请到起跑线
Next group to the starting line.
给他露一手
Let’s do this.
太好啦
Yes! Yeah!
-上 阿拱 -去吧 兄弟
-Come on, Art. -Come on, buddy.
你绝对没问题
You can do it.
下一组 苏利文和蓝道
Next up, Sullivan and Boggs!
来自 夏威夷考艾岛
你会赢的
You got this, Sull.
现在 双方扯平啦
And it’s all tied up!
箐吓会意外失手了
Ah! Tough break for the RORs.
笨蛋
Hearts?
滚蛋 蓝道
Way to go, Boggs!
这是我最后一次输给你 苏利文
That’s the last time I lose to you, Sullivan.
强哥和麦克 请到起点线来
Worthington and Wazowski, to the starting line.

Hey.
别去想郝刻薄
Don’t worry about Hardscrabble.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!