要是到时候突然冷场了 我们该怎么办
What if there’s a lull in the conversation?
我们应该… 那你说?
I never know what to… You know…
说什么
Say?
你怎么能这么淡定?
How are you so good at this?
连20米高的管♥理♥员♥都摆平了
You just took on an angry 50-foot librarian,
还怕一个小小的派对?
and you’re afraid of a little party?
来跟我深呼吸
Take a deep breath…
然后进去咯
…and in you go!
晚上好
Hello.
-OK会的来了 -这帮哥们太强了
-It’s Oozma Kappa! -These guys are crazy!
你们太猛啦
What you did today was insane!
有如神助
That was awesome!
我说兄弟们 今天晚上 我们要把这里嗨翻
Oozma Kappa, tonight we party like Scarers!
我长这么大 还从来没刷过夜呢
I’ve never stayed up this late in my life!
嘿 安静 安静
Hey, quiet! Quiet!
安静 你们这些傻帽
Quiet down, you can-wranglers.
听着 我代表箐吓会
All right. On behalf of the RORs,
祝贺所有晋级的参赛队伍 祝你们再接再厉
we’d like to congratulate all the teams that have made it this far.
首先是美少女队
All, right, let’s hear it for the PNKs!
喜欢你们这手 百看不厌 黑丝丝
I love that trick! Never gets old. HSS!
我好怕怕呀
Very creepy
最后有请 本届惊吓杯最大的黑♥马♥
And finally, the surprise team of the Scare Games,
OK兄弟会
Oozma Kappa!
来吧 兄弟们
Come on over, guys.
我必须承认
Now, I got to admit, fellas,
我一直都认为你们就是一群没用的废物
I thought you were a bunch of nobodies.
但是我看错了
But, boy, was I wrong.
给OK会来点儿彩头吧
Let’s hear it for Oozma Kappa!
OK会
Oozma Kappa!
什么?
What?
你们是怪兽大学最萌的怪兽们
The most adorable monsters on campus.
再来点儿可爱的公仔
Release the stuffed animals.
笑一个
Faced!
不用担心 有谁会看这种破报纸
Don’t worry. Nobody reads the school paper.
对 可是他们已经贴满了
Yeah, but I’m pretty sure they read the quad.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
开玩笑呢还是要?
Okay. Would you like that with two sleeves or four?
谢谢 宣传宣传
Thanks. Tell your friends.
嘿 你想干什么
Hey! What do you think you’re doing?
为慈善筹点儿钱
Raising a little money for charity.
马上给我收摊儿
Yeah? Well, stop it.
让我收摊儿不做慈善事业? 这不厚道
You want us to stop raising money for charity? That’s not cool.
这家伙仇视慈善活动
This guy hates charity!
我要你们马上停止对我们形象的丑♥化♥
I want you to stop making us look like fools.
这是你们自己搞的 像个小丑
Hey, you’re making yourselves look like fools.
识时务吧 小子
Let’s be honest, boys.
你们永远不会成为惊吓专员
You’re never going to be real Scarers,
因为惊吓专员 得是这样
because real Scarers look like us.
如果你们真想在惊吓公♥司♥找份差事
But, hey, if you really want to work for a Scare company
那儿的传达室倒是一直在招人
they’re always hiring in the mailroom.
伙计们 挺住
Guys, hold on!
嘿 嘿 嘿 听我说完 别在乎他们
Hey, hey, hey! Wait a second. Don’t listen to him.
我们只要加倍努力就行
We just need to keep trying.
不 你应该停止努力
No, you need to stop trying!
你可以量身打造这些怪物
You can train monsters like this all you want,
但是你改变不了他们的本质
but you can’t change who they are.
麦克
Mike…
我们感谢你做的一切 他说得对
We appreciate everything you’ve done, but he’s right.
不论我们付出多少努力 我们也成不了他们
No matter how much we train, we’ll never look like them.
我们生来就不是干这个的
We’re built for other things.
销♥售♥员
抱歉 小豆儿
Sorry, squirt!
有些怪兽 命中注定就是草根
Some monsters just aren’t cut out for the big leagues.
命中注定?
The big leagues.
伙计们
Guys.
要不要一起去兜兜风啊
We’re going on a little field trip.
睡着了啊
My tentacle fell asleep.
-谢谢妈妈 -好好玩儿 孩子
-Thanks, Mom. -Have fun, kids!
我就在这儿听音乐好了
I’ll just be here listening to my tunes.
嘿 麦克 我们去哪儿
Hey, uh, where are we?
草根的梦想
The big leagues.
我的怪怪里格隆
Holy roly-poly-
我的天呐
Nice fence.
太震撼了 麦克
This is amazing, Mike.
我们还没到
We’re not stopping here.
这太疯狂了 我们会被抓住的
This is crazy. We’re going to get arrested!
你们快看
Look at them.
他们要进入人类世界了
They’re going into the human world,
他们都一点儿也不可怕呀
and they don’t even look scared!
喔
Wow.
好好看看 伙计们
Take a good look, fellas.
他们有什么共同点?
See what they all have in common?
没什么共同点啊
Uh… No, not really.
完全正确 他们长得千奇百怪
Exactly. There’s no one type of Scarer.
优秀的惊吓专员应该懂得发挥所长
The best Scarers use their differences to their advantage.
喔
Wow.
泰瑞 你看
Terri? Look.
快看那个老头儿 这次得了个最高分
Look at that old feller racking up the big numbers!
老唐 那个老头就是恐怖的汤普森
Don, that old fella is Earl “The Terror” Thompson!
哪个 那个老头?
What? Where? That’s really him?
他的惊吓记录已经保持了三年了
He held the Scare Record for three years!
那边第三个门
Oh! Third door from the end!
魔爪塔拉本特
Carla “Killer Claws” Benitez!
快看 尖叫怪甘德森
Look! It’s “Screaming” Bob Gunderson!
-我有他的新人卡 -我也是
-I still have his rookie card. -Me, too!
他的速度不是很行
Doesn’t have the speed anymore, but his
-但是他的技术炉火纯青 -但是他的技术炉火纯青
-technique is flawless. -Technique is flawless.
你也收集惊吓卡了吗
You collected Scare Cards, huh?
是的 我有450张
Yep. 450 of them.
这么多 我有6000张崭新的
Impressive. I have 6,000 still in mint condition,
不过你 450也不错
but, you know, 450 is pretty good, too.
嘿 看我 我是恐怖的汤普森
Hey, look at me! I’m Earl “The Terror” Thompson!
真不赖
Oh, that’s great!
太棒了 史乖宝
That’s a pretty good one, Squish.
我以前好幼稚啊
I’ve been a real jerk.
其实我也是
So have I.
不过现在也不晚
But it’s not too late.
我们还是有机会的
We could be a great team.
但是 我们真的需要齐心协力
We just need to start working together.
你们在那干什么
What are you doing up there?
我不想回监狱
I can’t go back to jail!
跟上
Come on!
他们就在下面
They’re right behind us!
抓住他们
Get back here!
上去 抓住他们
Up there! Get them!
-谢谢哥们 -不客气
-Thanks, brother! -Don’t mention it.
你们先走 我就是有点儿心脏病发作
I’m fine, really! It’s just a little heart attack.
我也想搭个出租车
Aw… I want a piece of that action!
妈妈 发动汽车
Mom! Start the car!
-什么? -发动汽车
-What? -Start the car!
说说汽车?
Stop the bar?
发动 发动汽车
The car! Start the car!
好的
Oh! Okay.
我说你们快点儿
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
快点儿 快上
Get in! Get in!
-快呀 妈 快走 -安全带
-Mom, go! -Seatbelts.
-好了 快走 -想嚼口香糖吗
-Okay, go! -Does anyone want gum?
快开车
Just drive!
好吧 走起
Okay. Here we go!
我们一定会回来的
Oh, yeah! Let’s break in somewhere else!
晒屁♥股♥啦