你就从那儿出去
you know where the door is.
真棒
Great.
老唐?
Guys?
家里有人吗
anybody home?
哈喽
Hello?
那个谁?
Fellas?
你愿意发誓将灵魂奉献给OK兄弟会吗
Do you pledge your souls to the Oozma Kappa brotherhood?
你们能发誓保守这里的一切秘密吗
Do you swear to keep secret…all that you learn here?
不论那个秘密多吓人?
No matter how horrifying?

Hey!
你愿对着神圣的章程宣誓吗
Will you take the sacred oath of the…
-什么情况 -史乖宝
-For crying out loud. -Sweetie!
在地下室的时候要开灯
Turn the lights on while you’re down here!
不要把眼睛搞近视了
You’re going to ruin your eyes!
妈妈 我们在举♥行♥入会仪式呢
Mom! We’re doing an initiation!
噢 好恐怖 你们继续吧
Oh, scary. Well, carry on.
就当我不在这儿好了
Just pretend I’m not here.
这是我妈妈的房♥子
This is my mom’s house.
你能发誓永远守护你的兄弟吗
Do you promise to look out for your brothers…
无论面对何种险境
…no matter what the peril?
你能发誓保卫OK会吗 无论是否危在旦夕?
Will you defend Oozma Kappa no matter how dangerous?
无论是否生命攸关?
No matter how insurmountable the odds may be?
无论遇到大魔鬼还是小魔鬼
From evils both great and small?
遭遇无休止的痛苦 和
In the face of unending pain and…
噢 兄弟 你们入会了
Oh, forget it! You’re in.
二位 我们知道自己不是任何社团的第一人选
Look, we know we’re no one’s first choice for a fraternity,
所以我们非常感激你们的加入
so it means a lot to have you here with us.
我都等不及要跟你们一起吓人了 兄弟们
Can’t wait to start Scaring with you, brothers.
-我们庆祝一下吧 -耶
-Time for a celebration! -Yeah!
转起靠垫儿 先生们
Grab the couch cushions, gentlemen,
我们要建造一个堡垒
because we’re building a fort!
妈妈 今天能晚点儿睡吗
Mom, can we stay up late tonight?
我知道你是公主 我只是小马夫
Mmm, I know you’re a princess and I’m just a stable boy.
-妈 你在干嘛 -你的爪子在我床上
-Mom! What are you doing? -Your grubby paw was in my bed!
你在舔我的无名指?
Were you kissing my hand?
才怪 你掉毛怎么不早说?
No. And what about you with all your shedding?
-我不掉毛 -是吗
-I don’t shed. -Really.
-让一下 -我找一下书本就好
-Excuse me. -I just want to get my stuff.
-你可以 -慢着 拿东西
-Would you just… -Oh, hey. Come on!
如果我的屁♥股♥
…let me get my stuff!
这是你们的初夜
First morning in the house.
我要放在相册里
That’s going in the album!
-伙计们 我们收到了一封信 -信?
-Guys! We got a letter! -A letter?
真是难得一见
We never get mail.
-抱歉 吸住了 -快给我看看
-Oh! Sorry. It’s stuck. -Would you… Give me that!
我的触手 吸得牢牢的
Tentacles. They’re sticky.
这是惊吓杯的第一场比赛
It’s the first event of the Scare Games.
吓人现场在儿童房♥间
“A child’s room is where you scare,
但是要避免接触潜在的毒性
“but avoid the toxicity lurking there.”
搞什么? 这是要去哪里比赛啊
Wait a minute. Where do they want us to meet?
在怪大所有的下水道中 这里是我最喜欢的地方
Of all the sewers on campus, this one has always been my favorite.
阿拱 你以前来过?
Art, you’ve been here before?
我可不像你们 各个都是宅男
I have a life outside of the house, you know.
欢迎经历你们最大的噩梦
Welcome to your worst nightmare,
惊吓杯大赛
the Scare Games!
惊吓杯大赛 惊吓杯大赛
Scare Games! Scare Games!
我喜欢
Yes! Yes, I love it!
我爱死这种能量了
I love this energy!
好了 好了伙计们
Okay. Okay, everybody.
让我们听听今年各支参赛队伍
Let’s hear it for the frats and sororities
能得多少分贝
competing in this year’s games…
健将兄弟队
Jaws Theta Chi!
分红美少女队
Python Nu Kappa!
熔岩城姐妹队
Slugma Slugma Kappa!
箐吓会队
Roar Omega Roar!
黑丝丝姐妹队
Eta Hiss Hiss!
最后一个队 OK兄弟队
And finally, Oozma Kappa.
耶 哟呵
Yay! Whoo-hoo!
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom!
笑一个
Smile!
现在开始第一场比赛
Let’s begin the first competition,
勇闯剧毒海胆阵
the Toxicity Challenge!
人类的孩子全身剧毒
Human children are toxic!
他们碰过的东西也都有了毒性
And anything they touch is toxic.
我们这里没有任何人类玩具
We don’t have any human toys,
还是感谢怪兽城附近的同学
but thanks to MU’s biology department,
提供了相似的文物
we found a close second,
带刺的荧光海胆
the stinging glow urchin!
相信我
Trust me when I say,
你们谁都不想碰这个小混球儿的
you are not gonna want to touch this bad boy!
我就想试试
I want to touch it.
而且他的小伙伴们也会让你毛骨悚然的
And you certainly don’t want to touch any of its friends.
诶? 我想尝尝看
Yeah, I want to touch them.
这条线就是起跑线
This is the starting line.
隧♥道♥尽头的灯光就是比赛的终点
The light at the end of the tunnel is the finish line.
最后一个到达终点者将被淘汰 取消比赛资格
And whoever comes in last is eliminated from the games.
-麦克 -干什么
-Mike… -What is it?
我们输了就没戏了吧?
Does that mean if we lose, we’re out?
-别担心 史怪宝 -史乖宝
-Don’t worry, Smoothie. -Squishy!
史乖宝 我们不会输的
Squishy. We’re not going to lose,
因为我们赢的关键全部都在这儿
because we have everything we need to win right here.
心脏?
Head.
不 是我 我会为你们赢的
No! Me. I’m going to win the race for us.
噢 好了 好了 小乖乖
All right, all right. That’s very cute,
一边儿呆着 看我怎么拿下
but move, move, move. I’m going to win this.
这是障碍赛 你靠什么赢 靠怪叫吗
It’s an obstacle course. What are you going to do? Roar at it?
哥让你知道什么叫速度与激♥情♥
I can get through faster than you, little guy.
大家站在起跑线上 准备出发
Take your place at the starting line!
这其实是一场团队比赛
This is all about teamwork.
大家一定不要掉队
Everybody, stick together.
我会在终点线上打败你的
I’m going to beat you over that finish line.
你还是跟在我屁♥股♥后面吃灰吧
Get ready to eat my dust.
别急 我们商量一下
Hey, guys, should we huddle up?
各队注意了 还有最后一条
Attention, teams. One last thing.
你们要在黑暗中前进
Scarers work in the dark.
-我想回家 -各就各位
-I want to go home! -On your marks…
嘿 姑娘们 小心哦
Hey, uh, good luck, ladies.
多谢 我们会杀得你们片甲不留
Thanks! We’re going to rip you to pieces!
什么?
What?
预备
…get set…

Go!
我第一个来
I’m going to touch them!
快起来
Come on!
伙计们 我们有点儿落后了 加油啊
Uh, guys! We’re falling behind a little! Fellas!
这是神马东东啊
Cheese and crackers!
我的屁♥股♥
Son of a moustache!
老夫晚节不保了
Salisbury steak, that hurts!
这就是你的最快速度?
Is that as fast as you can go?
这不过是热身
Just getting started!
很疼吧 宝贝儿
That’s got to hurt!
别害怕 我们能赢
Don’t worry, we’ll be fi…
我宣布 箐吓会胜出
Roar Omega Roar wins!
你认输吧 麦克
Take that, Wazowski!
你晕菜吧 我跑得比你快
Are you delirious? I beat you!
睁开你的独眼
Get your eye checked!
噢 你们太烂了 OK会
Oh, way to blow it, Oozmas!
嘿 第二名也不错
Hey! Second place ain’t bad.
第二名是健将兄弟会
Second place, Jaws Theta Chi!
什么?
What?
整个团队全部冲过终点才行
Your whole team has to cross the finish line.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!