对 我是姓苏利文
Yeah, I’m a Sullivan.
但我是糟糕的苏利文
I’m the Sullivan who flunked every test.
我是被开除的苏利文
The one who got kicked out of the program,
我是那个害怕大家失望作弊的苏利文
the one who was so afraid to let everyone down that I cheated.
我还撒谎
And I lied.
麦克 我是不懂你的感受
Mike, I’ll never know how you feel,
可你也不是唯一的失败者
but you’re not the only failure here.
我看起来很吓人 但在内心里
I act scary, Mike, but most of the time
充满了恐惧
I’m terrified.
为什么以前你从来不对我说
How come you never told me that before?
因为
Because
那时候我们还不是朋友
we weren’t friends before.
到湖边看看
Check the lake!
我听到有动静
I heard something here!
这边
This way!
我看到影子了
I saw movement!
在那
Over there!
抓住
Sulley!
他走投无路了
He’s cornered!
不
No!
他们还没出来呢
They’re still in there!
缉童署来之前 这扇门不得开启
Until the authorities arrive, this door stays off!
不 你不能这么做 不
No! You can’t do that! No!
拉出去 立刻封闭这个房♥间 快
Enough! I want this room cleared now!
你不能这么做
You can’t do this!
我们得赶紧走
We got to get out of here!
-让他们进来 -什么?
-Let them come. -What?
惊吓他们 真正的惊吓他们
If we scare them, I mean really scare them,
这样我们就能采集到足够的尖叫能量 给门充电
we could generate enough scream to power the door from this side!
你疯了?
What are you talking about?
所有的惊吓书籍我都读过
I have read every book about Scaring ever written.
肯定能行
This could work!
他们是成人 我做不到
They’re adults. I can’t do this.
你可以 听我的命令
Yes, you can. Just follow my lead.
一 二 三
1 , 2 , 3
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama…
什么东西
What the…
-现在呢 -第二步
-Now what? -Phase two.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
-麦克 我不行 -你可以
-Mike, I can’t. -Yes, you can.
别想太多 做一个真正的苏利文
Stop being a Sullivan and start being you.
呼叫救兵
Call for backup.
我们需要支援
Assistance on the north side.
重复 北方需要你们支援
Repeat, we need assistance on the north side.
北方需要支援 我们需要
We need assistance on the north side. We have a…
看 那是什么
Look! What was it?
我们走吧
Let’s go.
毛怪 快跑
Sulley, come on!
你们是怎么做到的
How did you do this?
这事别问我
Don’t ask me.
快快快 5423 全部就位
Move, move, move! This is a 54-23 in progress.
立刻清场
All right, everybody, clear out.
周围警戒
Secure the perimeter.
无小孩入侵 重复 无小孩入侵
No child breach. Repeat: no child breach.
你们毁了我的门
You ruined our doors!
这是我一个学期的心血
I’ve been working on my door all semester!
你们跟我走
Let’s go, you two.
-你们还活着 -谢天谢地 你们还活着
-You’re alive! -We are so glad you’re safe.
嘿 等等
Hey, wait!
你们要怎么处罚他们
What’s going to happen to them?
当然由校长大人考虑决定
That’s for the university president to decide.
但是可以确定我们会监视他们
But you can be sure we’ll be watching these two.
永远监视他们
Always watching.
-被开除了? -是啊 这次确实太过了
-Expelled? -Yeah, we really messed up.
那你们要走了?
So, you’re leaving?
对啊 哥们 不走不行啊
Yeah, buddy. We have to go.
太狠了吧
Harsh, man.
抱歉各位 要不是我们闯祸
I’m sorry, guys. You’d be in the Scaring program
你们已经回去上课了
right now if it wasn’t for us.
怎么啦
What?
这事打死你都想不到
Well, it is the gosh-darnedest thing.
郝刻薄准许我们进惊吓学院了
Hardscrabble’s letting us into the Scare program.
什么?
What?
说我们的表现令她刮目相看
She was impressed with our performance in the games.
所以她邀请我们下学期去上课
She invited us to join next semester!
那还得恭喜你们了
Congratulations, guys!
这还不是唯一的好消息
And that’s not the only piece of good news.
雪莉答应跟我订婚了
Sherrie and I are engaged!
谁是雪莉啊
Oh. Who is Sherrie?
就是我妈妈
She’s my mom.
我现在有两个心肝宝贝了
Well, if it isn’t my two favorite fellas!
过来 给我一个小甜蜜
Come here. Give me some sugar.
真不舒服
Ugh! So uncomfortable.
别这样 史乖宝
Oh, come on, Scott.
你别把我想成是你的新爸爸
I don’t want you to think of me as your new dad.
别忘了我们可是做兄弟在先
After all, we’re fraternity brothers first.
所以我纠结
This is so weird.
你就把我当成娶了你妈妈的大哥哥
Just think of me as your big brother that’s marrying your mother.
不对
Wait. Hold on.
就当我们是分享一个妈妈和妻子的兄弟
We’re brothers who share the same mom slash wife.
乱套了
That’s worse.
好了 我们就此告别吧
Well, I guess we should be going now.
答应我 经常保持联♥系♥
Promise me you’ll keep in touch.
惊吓生
你们是我见过的最会吓人的怪兽
You’re the scariest bunch of monsters I have ever met.
不管别人说什么 别当回事
Don’t let anyone tell you different.
那么 现在呢
So, what now?
说实话 这是我第一次不知道该干什么了
You know, for the first time in my life, I don’t really have a plan.
你是伟大的麦克·华斯基 你肯定能想出来
You’re the great Mike Wazowski. You’ll come up with something.
“伟大”这个词应该留给其他怪兽
I think it’s time I leave the greatness to other monsters.
我想我可能就是个普通怪兽吧
I’m okay just being okay.
再见了 毛怪
So long, Sull.
再见
So long.
麦克
Wazowski!
停车
Stop the bus!
疯了吗 你?
Are you crazy?
麦克
Mike,
没有哪一个惊吓专员会比你更好啦
I don’t know a single Scarer who can do what you do.
我们在一起的时候
I know, everyone sees us together,
所有人都以为我是头 可实际上
they think I’m the one running the show, but the truth is,
从开始第一天起 我就一直在沾你的光
I’ve been riding your coattails since day one!
是你跟郝刻薄打赌
You made the deal with Hardscrabble.
是你带着这个烂队赢了冠军
You took a hopeless team and made them champions.
我只是抓了一只小猪
All I did was catch a pig!
那只猪是我抓的
Technically, I caught the pig.
那绝对的 你还以为自己普通吗
Exactly! And you think you’re just okay?
你创造了这所学校前所未有的奇迹啊
You pulled off the biggest Scare this school has ever seen!
-那不是我♥干♥的 -那就是你干的
-That wasn’t me! -That was you!
没有你 我♥干♥得出来吗
You think I could have done that without you?
开学第一天的时候我连支铅笔都没有啊
I didn’t even bring a pencil on the first day of school.
麦克 你是不吓人 你太萌了
Mike, you’re not scary. Not even a little.
但是你充满了勇气
But you are fearless.
如果郝刻薄连这点眼光都没有 还不如.
And if Hardscrabble can’t see that, then she can just…
还不如什么
I can just what?
别放肆 苏利文先生 我对你刚刚有点好感
Careful, Mr. Sullivan. I was just warming up to you.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了 先生们
Well, gentlemen,
你们好像又上报纸的头条了
it seems you made the front page again.
你们在这所做的一切