连续两场比赛有两个全垒打了
his second in two games.
运动家队还是前途未卜
And the A’s are still hanging in.
我们来看看分数
We’ll get you some scores here.
外卡赛里运动家队只落后天使队两分
The A’s pull within two of the Angels for the wild-card chase.
红人队现在已连输五场
The Reds have now dropped five in a row
他们和运动家队的三联赛中
as Oakland beats them
一开局就以五比三落败
in the beginning of this three-game series 5 to 3.
特谢达保送一垒
Tejada walks.
四坏球
Ball four.
四个坏球 哈特伯格保送一垒
Ball four and Hatteberg walks.
运动家队到底怎么了
What is happening in Oakland?
他们已经连胜七场
The A’s have won seven in a row.
真让人兴奋 多难得的连胜啊
A lot of excitement. What a winning streak.
是因为阿尔特·豪的沉稳影响了球员吗
But how about the calming influence of Art Howe?
连胜七场
你所说的”消息人士”
When you say “Your source,”
如果不是我或彼得
if it’s not me or Peter
那他们就在胡编乱造
then they don’t know what they’re talking about.
他指挥着一支非正统球队
He’s managing an unorthodox team.
-行 -阵容并不完美
– Right. – It’s not a perfect roster.
现在阿尔特·豪正是球队大胜的原因
But right now, Art Howe is the reason this team is winning.
他劳苦功高
He deserves the credit.
好 谢谢 再见
Great, thanks. Bye.
你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
我听到”连赢七场”
I heard “Seven in a row. ”
你有印第安人队的比赛数据吗
You get the Cleveland matchups?
有 你看
Yeah, right here.
-威欧斯 -比利
– Voos. – Billy.
-这味道越来越难闻了 -我正在处理
– That smell is getting worse. – I’m on it.
-你明白了吗 -对半分吗
– You doing it right? – Splitting it in half?
-本垒板的两边 -明白
– Both sides of the plate. – Got it.
-胡迪 往狠里打 -好的
– Huddy. Mix it up. – Yes, Sir.
-相信你的滑行曲线球 -好的
– Trust your slider, yeah? – Yes, Sir.
你们这些家伙别影响他
You guys quit distracting him.
查韦 昨晚那烂球你别击打啊
Chavvie, you couldn’t hit that shit last night with a boat paddle.
你得多等几个投球
You gotta see more pitches.
-好的 比利 -耐心点
– All right, Billy. – Patience.
-大卫 -比利
– Hey, David. – Hey, Billy.
-打得漂亮 -谢谢
– Great at bats. – Thank you.
-有水准 -谢谢
– Really quality. – Thank you.
球飞到了右外野 特谢达得分
Base hit to right field. Tejada scores.
查韦斯冲过来 球越过了古烈
Chavez coming in. The ball gets past Guiel.
落后5分的运动家队 现在6比5领先
The A’s, from 5-capped down, now leads 6 to 5.
球员职业生涯投球纪录
奥克兰运动家队如今可是炙手可热
The Oakland A’s are completely out of hand at the moment.
美国职棒联盟候援投手交易[未结束]
晋升联盟17强 而且本月以来
They are an AL-best 17 and for this month,
背靠背 即指一支球队连续打了两场客场比赛
他们拿下了波士顿和纽约的背靠背系列赛
they also took back-to-back series at Boston and at New York.
要记得
Remember
六月份他们换掉杰瑞米·吉昂比时
when they traded Jeremy Giambi in June
所有人都以为他们放弃了
and everyone thought they’d just given up?
事实上 绝非如此
Actually, not so much.
2002年 球员转会最后期限
苏珊娜 帮我接夏皮罗
Suzanne, get Shapiro on the phone.
你想要林孔?
You thinking Rincon?
对 他没机会上场了
Yeah. His season’s done.
他没信心了
He’s lost faith.
我觉得他会甩掉他
I think he’s gonna dump him.
心意已决啊
Hard-core.
夏皮罗在2号♥线
Shapiro on 2.
马克 我是比利 我们就实话实说吧
Mark, Billy. Let’s be honest.
再优秀的中继投手也帮不了你进季后赛
A premier setup man isn’t gonna get you closer to the play-offs.
你是指林孔吗
Are you referring to Rincon?
他太贵了 你买♥♥不起的 伙计
He’s a luxury you can’t afford, man.
你买♥♥得起吗 他的合同里还有五十万
And you can? There’s half a million on his contract.
我们还有至少一个有兴趣的买♥♥家
And we’ve got at least one other suitor.
你说”至少一个” 就是只有一个
By “At least one,” You mean one.
-是哪个队 -我不便透露
– Who is it? – I’d rather not say.
旧金山队 旧金山队
San Francisco. San Francisco.
我再打给你
I’ll call you back.
你觉得我们拿马格南特能换到什么
What do you think we can get for Magnante?
什么也换不到
Nothing.
韦纳夫罗的合同里还有多少
What’s left on Venafro’s contract?
二十七万五千
Two seventy-five.
苏珊娜 帮我接赛宾
Suzanne, get me Sabean on the line.
想办法让旧金山巨人队对韦纳夫罗感兴趣
Get the Giants interested in Venafro,
马克就只有一个买♥♥家了
Mark’s only got one buyer for Rincon.
-只有我们了 -3号♥线
– Us. – On 3.
赛比 赛布斯特 我是比利
Saby-Sabster, it’s Billy.
你觉得韦纳夫罗怎么样
What do you think of Venafro?
我可以让你低价买♥♥到他
I can let you have him for almost nothing.
-你为什么这么做 -因为我人好
– Why would you do that? – Because I’m amazing.
我只要点小钱和好处
All I want a couple of bucks and a sweetener.
我想要 譬如说…
Throw in, say…
-安德森 -安德森
– Anderson. – Anderson.
我喜欢安德森
I like Anderson.
不 你不喜欢 没人喜欢他
No, you don’t. Nobody likes him.
我不知道自己干嘛这样 就这么做吧
I don’t know why I’m doing this. But let’s do it.
-韦纳夫罗换迈克尔森 -安德森
– Venafro for Michaelson. – Anderson.
我都记不住他名字
I don’t know his name.
我考虑考虑
I’ll think about it.
考虑一下 回我电♥话♥
Think about it and call me back.
接夏皮罗
Get Shapiro on.
夏皮罗2号♥线
Shapiro’s on 2.
-马克 -你买♥♥不起他的 比利
– Mark. – You can’t afford him, Billy.
你这么肯定吗
You sure about that?
我感觉对林孔的需求在减少啊
I get the impression the market for Rincon is softening.
有可能是我感觉错了
I could be wrong,
不过我可以打给所有有意向的人
but I’d call whoever’s interested
看他们是否还有兴趣 再打给我
and see if they’re still interested. Call me back.
韦纳夫罗卖♥♥给大都会队怎么样
What about the Mets for Venafro?
你已经给巨人队了
You offered him to the Giants.
苏珊娜 接史迪夫·菲利普
Suzanne, Steve Phillips.
在邦兹 肯特 楠 斯♥诺♥之间
Between Bonds, Kent, Nen, Snow,
旧金山队不会要他的
San Francisco’s never gonna do it.
完全同意
Totally agree.
我们只想让他们别惦记林孔
We just need them to cool on Rincon.
-菲利普2号♥线 -史蒂夫·O 我是比利.
– Phillips on 2. – Steve-o, it’s Billy.
听说你在找左撇子候援投手
I hear you’re looking for a left-handed reliever.
我可以把韦纳夫罗转给你
I can give you Venafro.
-马上可以办 -有什么阴谋
I can make it quick and easy. What’s the angle?
没阴谋
No angle.
你在打谁的主意
Who am I getting fleeced for?
-稍等 -要不班尼特
– Hang on a sec. – Uh, Bennett, maybe?
-他几岁 -26岁
– How old? – Twenty-six.
26岁 小联盟球员 别指望了
Twenty-six, Double-A? Forget it.
邓肯 不行
Duncan, no.
佛布希 也不行
No. Furbush, no.
要不艾克顿 就艾克顿
Eckerton? Eckerton? Eckerton.
艾克顿
Eckerton.
我喜欢艾克顿
Eckerton, I like Eckerton.
你都不知道艾克顿是谁
You don’t even know who Eckerton is.
-韦纳夫罗受伤了吗 -不 他很好
– Is Venafro hurt? – No, he’s fine, he’s fine.
只是我们想换掉他
It’s just an issue for us.
最近几场比赛 他饱受打击
Last couple times, he got hammered.
不是他的错
Not his fault.
是我们的错 我们没用好
That was us. We misused him.
是史蒂夫
It’s Steve.
-马上就好 -史蒂夫·肖特
– I’m almost done. – Steve Schott.
听着 史蒂夫-O 坦白跟你说
Look, Steve-o, let me be straight with you.
是这样的 我想要林孔 一定要拿到他
Here’s the deal. I’m getting Rincon. It’s a done deal.
我听说巨人队

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!