满意了吗
Okay? Ahem.
哈蒂上 佩纳替补
Hattie. Not Pena.
怎么样 孩子
What’s up, kid?
-你好吗 -不错 你呢
– How you doing? – Good, how you doing, man?
昨晚睡得好吗
Get some sleep last night?
运动家队击球 比赛正式开始
As the A’s hit the field, we are ready for baseball.
第一个出场的是新秀卡洛斯·佩纳
First one out of the dugout is rookie sensation Carlos Pena,
首发名单中不多的亮点之一
one of the few bright lights in this lineup,
来到了一垒
taking his spot at first base.
向下 再向下 随着节奏来起舞
Down, gettin’ down. There’s a whole lot of rhythm
比利 简单问一句
Billy, quick question.
你期待这些球员会有进步还是…
Do you expect these guys to produce more or…
现在不便回答
Not now.
球队为什么表现低迷
What’s the reason for the slump?
我要我的音乐
We gotta have the funk
要我的音乐
Ow, we want the funk
忘掉恐惧
Give up the funk
我需要音乐
Ow, we need the funk
我要我的音乐
We gotta have the funk
下来
Get down.
输球有意思吗
Is losing fun?
-输球有意思吗 -没意思
– Is losing fun? – No.
那你们为什么兴高采烈的
What are you having fun for?
失败应该无声
That’s what losing sounds like.
你还好吗 爸
Are you okay, Dad?
-你又来了 -又怎么了
– You’re doing it again. – What?
为我担心
You’re worrying about me.
你的球队垫底了 爸爸
You’re in last place, Dad.
-我看起来在担心吗 -是的
– Do I look worried? – Yeah.
那是因为你要坐飞机了
Because you’re getting on an airplane,
它们老是出事故
and those things crash all the time.
请不要再为你的老爸担心了
Please stop worrying about your dad.
我们要起飞了
We’re all set.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– I love you. – Love you too.
你老爸一切都好
Your dad’s not in trouble.
苏珊娜 帮我接通艾德·韦德
Suzanne, get me Ed Wade on the phone.
-咖啡好了吗 -好了
– Coffee on? – Yes.
-早上好 -早上好 比利
– Good morning. – Good morning, Billy.
你好 路易莎
Oh, hi, Louisa.
比利·比恩有事找艾德·韦德
I need Ed Wade for Billy Beane.
请稍等
Please hold.
-有事吗 -韦德在2号♥线
– What’s up? – Wade’s on 2.
艾德
Ed
-艾德 我是比利 -比利 有什么事
– Ed, it’s Billy. – Billy, what’s up?
我的防守有待加强
Look, I need a little help on defense.
我愿意拿杰瑞米·吉昂比换防守队员
I’m willing to trade Jeremy Giambi for it.
-真的吗 -什么
– Really? – What?
你心里有人选吗
Mm-hm. Who you got?
-我得考虑一下 -你在干嘛
– Well, let me think. – What are you doing?
清理门户
Cleaning house.
-马布里怎样 -什么怎样
– Mabry? – Maybe what?
-是马布里 -稍等
– No, Mabry. – Hold on.
-不行 -有何不可
– No. – Why not?
因为你不能换掉杰瑞米·吉昂比
Because you can’t trade Jeremy Giambi.
就要他了 艾德
He’ll be fine, Ed.
我怎么感觉你在偷我东西
Why do I get the feeling you’re picking my pocket?
我没有 你才是那个扒手
I’m not picking your pocket. You’re picking mine.
单是吉昂比的名头就不止这个数
Giambi’s name alone is worth more.
-他有什么问题 -什么问题也没有
– What’s wrong with him? – Nothing wrong with him.
我们就这么定了
Can we say it’s done in theory
可以开始准备合同文书了吗
and start drawing up the paperwork?
-好吧 但你得… -太好了
– Okay, but you’re gonna have… – Great.
他话还没说完
He was gonna say something else.
一旦得到你想要的 就挂掉电♥话♥
When you get the answer you’re looking for, hang up.
-苏珊娜 -什么事
– Suzanne. – Yes?
帮我接大卫·东布罗夫斯基
David Dombrowski.
-佩纳也得走 -我觉得你不该这么做
– And Pena’s going too. – I don’t think you should do that.
我真地认为你不该这么做
I really don’t think you should do that.
我要哈特伯格今晚就上场
I want Hatteberg in the lineup tonight.
比利 别冲动
Billy, I think you need to take a minute.
你得认真考虑一下这么做的后果
I think you seriously need to think about what you’re doing,
因为你还在气头上
because you’re upset.
你想说什么
What am I missing?
这样的换人很难向别人解释
These are hard moves to explain to people.
为什么这成问题了 皮特
Why is that a problem, Pete?
别冲动 比利
Don’t make an emotional decision, Billy.
大卫·东布罗夫斯基在3号♥线
David Dombrowski’s on 3.
听着 我们得整顿球队
Look, we’re gonna shake things up.
戴夫 我们准备卖♥♥掉佩纳
Dave. Pena’s going on the block.
第一个通知你
You’re my first call.
因为他让队里其他人很难堪
Because he’s making the rest of the team look bad.
今年最佳新秀他又会榜上有名
He’s gonna be a Rookie of the Year again.
也许会就加入全明星
Probably an All-Star.
他就是个全明星 戴夫
He’s an All-Star, Dave.
不 我想要个候援投手和现金
No. I want a reliever and cash.
给你五分钟 戴夫 我不久等
Okay. You got five minutes, Dave. I’m not waiting.
比利 佩纳会入选全明星队
Billy, Pena is an All-Star, okay?
如果你现在卖♥♥掉了他
And if you dump him
哈特伯格又接不上 这…
and this Hatteberg thing doesn’t work out, you know this is-
这样的决策失误 会让你被炒掉
This is the kind of decision that gets you fired.
肯定的
It is.
你说的对
Yes, you’re right.
我可能被炒掉
I may lose my job.
那样的话 我44岁 只有高中学历
In which case I’m a 44-year-old guy with a high school diploma
还很想送女儿上大学
and a daughter I’d like to be able to send to college.
而你才二十五岁 耶鲁大学毕业
You’re 25 years old, with a degree from Yale
还有很漂亮的见习履历
and a pretty impressive apprenticeship.
我想我们没有说到点子上
I don’t think we’re asking the right question.
我们应该思考的问题是
I think the question we should be asking is,
你到底信不信我们会成功
do you believe in this thing or not?
我信
I do.
你还觉得我们有必要向别人解释
It’s a problem you think we need to explain ourselves.
不必 向任何人解释
Don’t. To anyone.
不管成功与否 我都会一以贯之
Now, I’m gonna see this thing through, for better or worse.
你只要告诉我 你预计
Just tell me, do you project
哈特伯格还是佩纳首发 我们的胜率更大
we’ll win more with Hatteberg or Pena at first?
差不多 但…
It’s close but…
理论上 我选哈特伯格
theoretically, Hatteberg.
那还有什么好说的呢
What are we talking about, then?
东布罗夫斯基回电 3号♥线
Dombrowski’s on again, on 3.
行 就这样
Okay, that’ll work.
很好 还有一件事
Great. I need one more thing.
汽水 我不想球员们还得为汽水付钱
Soda. Yeah, I don’t want my guys paying for soda.
我要你为自动贩卖♥♥机供货三年
I want you to stock my machine for three years.
我是认真的
I’m serious.
好 一言为定
Great. It’s a deal.
去通知佩纳打包走人
Go tell Pena he’s gotta pack.
-你要我去通知他吗 -那是你工作的一部分
– You want me to tell Pena? – Part of the job.
那吉昂比呢 也要我去通知吗
What about Giambi? You want me to tell him too?
我来
I’ll tell him.
打扰一下 卡洛斯
Excuse me, Carlos?
能借一步说话吗
Can I speak with you a minute?
卡洛斯 你被卖♥♥到老虎队了
Carlos, you’ve been traded to the Tigers.
这是杰伊·帕尔默的电♥话♥号♥码
This is Jay Palmer’s number.
他是随队秘书
He’s the traveling secretary for the team.
他在等你电♥话♥ 会帮你搞定一切
He’s expecting your call. He’ll take care of everything.
-就这样? -是
– Is that it? – Yes.
阿尔特 你现在方便吗
Art, you got a minute?
进来坐
Yeah. Take a seat.
今天佩纳不能首发
You can’t start Pena at first tonight.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!