We’re both very busy,
这之后我还跟人有约
I have an appointment after this,
拜托 麦米•克莱尔 这说法有点蠢吧
Oh, come on, Mamie Claire, that’s stupid,
-你才不是真的忙 -我当然是
-You aren’t really busy. -Yes, I am!
记住一句真理
Remember this truth,
那些没有工作的人…
it is only people who don’t have jobs…
和没有事情可以做的人
and don’t have anything to do,
总是特别的忙
that are always fucking busy,
你到底在忙什么
Like, what are you doing?
我们开了个社区农场 养了山羊
We started a community farm, We have goats.
山羊更符合可持续发展 它们体型小
Goats are more sustainable. They’re smaller.
-比谁小 -奶牛
-Than what? -Cows.
麦米•克莱尔 大家准备走了
Mamie Claire? People are leaving,
失陪了啊 我要送客人出门
Excuse me, I have to see my guests out,
我想跟玛西说声再见
I want to say goodbye to Marcy.
你现在又喜欢上玛西了
Do you have a crush on Marcy now?
她已经怀孕7个月了
She’s seven months pregnant.
这你都知道啊
Why do you know that?
再见 玛西
Bye, Marcy.
再见 托尼
Bye, Tony.
回头见
See you guys.
麦米•克莱尔 我和妮可
Mamie Claire, can me and Nicolette
-可以玩你的国际象棋吗 -可以
-play with your chess set? -Yes.
再见 托尼
Bye, Tony,
再见 纳迪娅
Bye, Nadia.
你没事吧 凯伦
Everything okay, Karen?
恩没事 我在等我老公来接
Yes, I’m just waiting for my husband.
他迟到了
He’s late to pick me up,
想和我们一起下棋吗
You want to play chess with us?
你得教我啊
You have to leach me!
不 他随时就到了
No, he’ll be here any minute.
对不起 我的开场白没说好
Sorry, I got started on the wrong foot there.
我本想说 我很想你的
I meant to say I’ve been missing you
你是我的朋友…
as a friend and…
她有个很棒的商业机会要和你们分享
She has a very exciting business opportunity for you.
我想给你和迪伦提供一个机会
And I wanted to bring it to you and Dylan
我很友好的没有敌意
as a peace offering,
你肯定会想听一听的
I really think you’re gonna want to hear about this.
我上一次见你的时候 你躲在灌木丛里
The last time I saw you, you were hiding in the bushes,
开始语无伦次地
And then you started incoherently
冲着我和我老公大喊大叫…
yelling at Me and my husband…
说我们毁了你的人生什么的
about how we had ruined your life.
再之前的一次
And the time before that,
你在我婚礼上吐了
you were throwing up at my wedding.
这就是为什么我要向你们
Which is why I’m bringing you
提供这个激动人心的商业机会
this exciting business opportunity!
你什么时候吃了我的象
When did you take my bishop?
我要提供的是
I would like to offer you a share
我即将开张的餐馆的股份
in a restaurant I’m starting,
为什么啊
Why?
因为一切都准备就绪了 只等开业
Because it’s all setup and ready to go.
我已经可以招揽到大批顾客
And I already have an ability to draw a crowd,
会完美至极的
and it’s just gonna be perfect!
你会很喜欢的 迪伦肯定也是
You’ll love it. So will Dylan.
还有很多其他的投资人可以找
There are lots of other investors,
但也没有那么多 不会削弱你们的投资的
But not so many that it would dilute your investment.
所以你来这里是为什么
So why are you here?
其中一个投资人他出了点问题
“Well, there was a slight snafu with one of our people.”
所以空出了一个绝佳的位置
which allowed a very coveted spot to open up,
我只告诉你们了
which I’m offering only to you guys.
现在让我投资什么的
It’s not really a good time for me
真的不是时候
to get involved with business.
-为什么 -我在努力要个孩子
-Why? -I’m trying to have a baby,
你绝对不会后悔的
You’ll never regret it.
谢谢你 凯伦
Thank you, Karen,
你只需要提供资金
It’s just money,
具体的事情你不用操心
You don’t have to do any of the work.
坐享荣耀和收益就行了…
You get the glory, and the profit…
以及参与到一件
and the satisfaction
这么好的事情里身心获得的满足感
of being involved with something awesome.
我觉得迪伦不会感兴趣的
I don’t think Dylan will buy into it.
我们最近收藏了出租车牌照
We recently lost money
亏了钱
purchasing taxi cab medallions.
我无意说什么越界的话啊
I don’t mean to overstep my bounds here,
但我觉得你可能是想错了
but I think that you might be wrong,
他什么时候会回家
When is he coming back?
我真的应该集中精力造人
I really need to focus on having children.
不该浪费精力在这件事上
This is not part of what I need to focus on,
不行…我能直接拒绝吗
No. Just… Can I just say no?
不 你不能直接拒绝 为什么啊
No, you cannot “just say no.” Why not?
我不需要理由
I don’t need a why,
这点钱对你们来说是毛毛雨
This money would mean nothing to you,
看看这些破玩艺 这房♥子
Look at all this shit, this house,
凉台上的家具
that patio furniture,
你们完全可以送人 自己不会在乎
You could spare it, you wouldn’t even miss it.
而且真的能挣钱
And it really would make a profit,
不 你不能逼我
No. You can’t make me.
我当然能 因为你欠我的
Yes, I can because you owe me!
布鲁克…
Um, Brooke…
我不欠你什么
I don’t owe you,
迪伦的事 你实在令人反感
For Dylan, because that was just skanky.
但讲真 我的T恤创意
But really for the T-shirts,
你偷走了我的创意 你自己清楚
You stole my T-shirt idea and you know it.
我没有偷你的创意
I did not steal your idea,
是我想出来的 我说的时候你正好在场
It was my idea and you were there when I had it.
不是
No!
完全搞错了吧你
That is so wrong,
我记得我当时说
I remember it like the minute I said,
“如果这些花可以看上去 硬气一点呢”
“What if these flowers were, like, tough?”
我们就开始讨论
And then we started riffing about it.
但是是我先说的
But I said it first!
才不是
No, you didn’t,
你声音这么平静的时候真的很烦人
You are so annoying when you get calm voice!
靠 这两只猫是我的吗
Are those my fucking cats?
它们是我的 我付了手术费
They’re mine. I paid for their cat surgery,
所以它们是我的了
so they’re mine.
我的猫是死了然后你没告诉我
Did my cats die and you didn’t tell me?
然后你买♥♥了一样的来替补
Are those replacement cats?
没有 还是同样的两只猫
No! They’re the same goddamn cats!
如果这么下 你的马就有危险了
If you do that, your knight is vulnerable,
什么
What?
噢 谢了
Oh, thanks.
你松手了 这一步你已经下好了
You took your finger off it, you made the move.
我松手了
Hook my finger off it?
我在跟谁下棋呢啊 深蓝电脑么
Who am I playing here, Deep Blue?
凯伦 进来等吧 喝杯酒
Karen, come inside. Have a glass of wine,
不用了 我没事
Oh, no, I’m fine.
他马上就来
He’ll be here,
所以你是否认了吗
So you deny it? That you profited
否认你用偷来的创意挣了钱
from her idea that you stole?
我没否认 她说得没错
No, I don’t deny it. She’s right.
T恤确实是她的创意
The T-shirts were her idea,
那你刚才为什么那么说
Then why did you just say that?
我喜欢惹她生气 太容易了
I like making her mad, it’s so easy.
你偷走了她的创意 这不公平 麦米•克莱尔
You took her idea. That’s not just, Mamie Claire.
不 我有试着让她一起做的
No, I tried to include her.
我安排了会面
I set up a meeting with some people
她没有来
and she never showed up,
我和迪伦结婚之后
And then she stopped speaking to me
她就不跟我说话了…
when me and Dylan got married…
我就想我♥干♥脆自己做好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!