Hi.

Hi.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你要走了
You’re leaving?
再过两个小时吧
In a couple of hours.
我会去西岸碰碰运气
I’m gonna try my luck out west,
你今天走吗 感恩节当天
You’re going today, on Thanksgiving?
纽约已经不是过去我认识的那个纽约了
New York isn’t the New York I used to know.
太多工地了
There’s loo much construction,
或许洛杉矶才是我的梦中情人
Maybe LA. Is my lady,
在洛杉矶 我属于读书比较多的
In L.A., I qualify as well-read.
我想说…
I wanted to say…
我知道你要说对不起
I know that you’re sorry,
我其实没有感觉很抱歉
I’m not really that sorry,
-你没有 -嗯
-You’re not? -No.
那好啊 操你的
Oh, well, then fuck this!

No!
不 等等
No, wait.
我之前到处找你
I looked for you,
我一直都在啊
I’ve been around,
你还好吗 经济上呢
Are you okay? Like financially?

Yeah.
麦米•克莱尔把本来归我的
Mamie Claire gave me what would have been
那份T恤衫收益给了我
my share of the t-shirt profits,
刚好够我把债还清
It was just enough to pay my debt
再买♥♥张票离开纽约
and get out of town.
你去洛杉矶打算做什么
What will you do in L.A.?
我不知道
I don’t know,
我觉得我生病了
I think I’m sick…
但生的什么病我自己都不知道
And I don’t know if my ailment has a name.
我总一个人坐着
It’s just me sitting and staring
长时间地盯着
“at the Internet or the television.”
电脑或者电视
for long periods of time
时不时地试图不要继续这样下去
interspersed by trying to not do that.
对过去做过的事撒谎
And then lying about what I’ve been doing,
然后我会对某件事特别兴奋
Then I’ll get so excited about something
兴奋到过头
that the excitement overwhelms men.
睡不好 什么都做不了
And I can’t sleep or do anything.
我对一切事物都有热情
And I just am in love with everything…
但不知道自己
but can’t figure out
要怎么在这个世界生存
how to make myself work in the world.
我觉得我也是这样
I think I have that too…
真希望我们生活在封建时代
I wish we lived in feudal times…
那时候人们的社会地位是不会变的
where your position in the world couldn’t change,
如果你生来就是国王或者贫农
If you were a king or a peasant,
你只能开开心心地接受现状
you had to just be happy with who you were.
但 等等
But wait,
你可以去当高考生的家教了
You can tutor SAT’s now,
我觉得我可能真的会去念个大学
Well, I thought I might actually go to college.
我又不笨
I’m not an amputee,
是啊
Right,
我填了几份申请
I filled out a couple of applications…
我的申请论文写的都是你
I wrote my college essay all about you.
是吗
Really?
噢 骗你的 不是 我写的是我妈妈
Oh, snap! No. It’s about my mom.
但我耍到你了吧
But I had you there.
是啊
Yeah.
我让麦米•克莱尔和迪伦把猫留下了
I let Mamie Claire and Dylan keep the cats.
应该是我给了猫更好的生活
It’s like, I gave them a chance for a better life…
比跟着我过要好
better than the life that I could provide them,
猫不是被偷了 而是你送出去了
The cats went from stolen to given
因为你转变了一下想法
because you changed your mind.
这个你别写进小说里啊
Don’t put that in a story.
不是因为我在意
Not because I care,
而是因为这不是什么好事情
but because it isn’t a very good observation,
好笑的是
You know what’s funny?
我大学第一个学期都还没结束
I’m not even done with my first semester of college yet.
这件事在你大学生涯里可能都不算什么
This won’t Even be your big college story.
我觉得这件事会一直影响很大的
I think it will always be pretty big.
行 谢谢你过来看我
Well, thanks for stopping by…
在卡林过来之前我还有很多东西要打包
but I have more packing before Kareem comes over…
他会帮我把大门撞开
Wand we break down the front door.
以后我就不能看着纽约并想着
It will be hard for me not to look at New York
你也在这里了 这让我
and think of you somewhere in it.

Yeah.
嘿 布鲁克
Hey, Brooke?
这个感恩节可能不会
It’s not going to be as great
像我妈和你♥爸♥之前安排得那么棒 但是…
as what my mom and your dad were planning, but…
你想和我一起过节吗
do you want to have Thanksgiving with me?
麦朵让有钱的胖女人不那么胖了
Meadow had made rich fat women less fat
让有钱的笨孩子不那么笨了…
and rich stupid kids less stupid…
让有钱挫男不那么挫了
and lame rich men less lame.
她真的特别想变成那些人…
And she wanted so badly to be on the other side…
变得又胖又笨又挫又有钱
to be fat and stupid and lame and rich.
但最重要的一件事 她没能认识到的…
But what she couldn’t see most of all…
比她自己没法
more than she couldn’t see that
开成餐馆这件事还要重要的…
she was never going to get the restaurant…
是这些人跟她比起来简直什么都不算
Was that those people were nothing compared to her.
她是篝火 他们只是火柴
They were matches to her bonfire.
她是世上最后的牛仔 整个人都是浪漫和失败
She was the last cowboy, all romance and failure.
这个世界一直在变
The world was changing,
她这种人已无处可去
and her kind didn’t have anywhere to go.
越来越少的人当她是指路明灯
Being a beacon of hope for lesser people
的确是件孤独的事
is a lonely business.
你本可以没事的
You could’ve been all right.
今晚你本可以在这里
You could’ve been here tonight.
你本可以像美酒一样甜
You could’ve been sweet as wine.
本可以是位淑女
You could’ve been a lady.
你本可以没事的
You could’ve been all right.
今晚你本可以在这里
You could’ve been here tonight.
你本可以像美酒一样甜
You could’ve been sweet as wine.
本可以是位淑女
You could’ve been a lady.
他们都很爱你 你是个好女孩
They all love you You’re a good girl.
等你醒来就能发现有新的人
When you awake you’ll find another man.
躺在你身边
Lying beside you.
他们都需要你 他们都想要你
They all need you, they all want you.
如果你知道自己想去哪
Well, I’ll be surprised if you realised.
我还会挺吃惊
Where you’re going to.
你本可以没事的
You could’ve been all right.
今晚你本可以在这里
You could’ve been here tonight.
你本可以像美酒一样甜
You could’ve been sweet as wine.
本可以是位淑女
You could’ve been a lady.
你本可以没事的
You could’ve been all right.
今晚你本可以在这里
You could’ve been here tonight.
你本可以像美酒一样甜
You could’ve been sweet as wine.
本可以是位淑女
You could’ve been a lady.
你本可以没事的
You could’ve been all right.
今晚你本可以在这里
You could’ve been here tonight.
你本可以像美酒一样甜
You could’ve been sweet as wine.
本可以是位淑女
You could’ve been a lady

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!