What are you talking about?
什么都没发生 我爱的是你
Nothing happened. I love you!
别睁眼说瞎话然后还背后捅刀子 油嘴滑舌的家伙
Don’t lie to my face and slab me in the back, butter boy!
-这话太恶毒了 -婚姻破坏者
-That’s so mean! -Destroyer!
什么 我才不是
What? No, I’m not.
你偷我男朋友 给我戴绿帽子
You’re stealing my boyfriend! You’re cuckolding me.
-你这贱♥人♥ 荡♥妇♥ -哇
-You bitch whore! -Whoa! Whoa!
住手
Stop it!
你♥他♥妈♥的谁啊
Who the fuck are you?
这位是我女朋友妮可
This is my girlfriend Nicolette.
她通常来说很讲礼貌的
She’s usually very polite.
这栋房♥子到底怎么回事 所有人都大呼小叫的
What is it about this house? Everyone screams.
她抢我男朋友
She’s stealing my boyfriend!
我没有
I am not!
我拒绝了
I resisted! I resisted!
都给我冷静
Chill the fuck out!
我不想在肚里孩子面前大喊大叫
I don’t like shouting around the baby.
讲真吗
Is that a real thing?
我还在这啊 她没有偷谁男朋友
I’m right here, and she’s not stealing anything.
还不仅仅是那个 还有这个
It’s not just that! There’s also this!
这特么的什么啊
What the fuck is that?
-又讲脏话了 -对不起 凯伦
-Or cursing! -Sorry, Karen,
崔茜知道这是什么
Tracy knows what it is,
给你个提示吧 是半透明纸打印的哦
I’ll give you a him, It’s onionskin.
她是个专门破坏别人家庭的坏人
She’s a home wrecker and a bad person.
别用这些老掉牙的词骂她了
Stop calling her these old-timey names.
我不知道你为什么还要维护她
I don’t know why you’re defending her,
她要发表的这篇小说写的都是你
She’s publishing this story all about you.
我没有要发表什么
I’m not publishing anything.
我都不知道自己能不能进文学社
I don’t even know if I got into the Lit Society,
竞争很激烈的
It’s very competitive,
-书呆子味好重啊 -是啊
-This is so nerdy. -Yep.
宝贝 我拒绝她了啊
Baby, I resisted,
我能喝一杯吗
Can I get a drink?
喝我的吧 他们一直给我手里塞酒
Have mine. They keep offering me alcohol,
你写了一篇关于我的小说
You wrote a story about me?
她很讨厌你 写了很多刻薄话
She hates you. She wrote mean things about you.
我写的不是你 只是有些灵感取材
It’s not you. It’s just inspired,
你激励了我写作
You make me want to write.
如果是关于我的 我想看看
I want to read it if it’s about me.
-我也想看 -你从不看小说的
-I’d like to read it too. -You don’t read fiction.
写的是我的朋友的我就想看
When it’s about my friends, I do,
真的不是写你的 是篇幽默风格的
It’s not really you. It’s just very funny,
那个妮可和托尼
The character that Nicolette and Tony
误认为是你的人
misconstrued as being you…
是个很搞笑的角色
is a very funny character,
搞笑 小说里怎么说的
Funny? What does it say?
不是搞笑的 反正真的不是你
It’s not funny. It’s just, ifs not you,
你是不是住在一间划分在商业区的公♥寓♥里
Do you live in an apartment that’s zoned commercial?
把小说给我
Give me that story.
我没想要伤害你
It wasn’t meant to be hurtful.
我没想要伤害你的 布鲁克
I didn’t mean to hurl you, Brooke.
轮不到你决定一件事
You don’t get to decide
会不会造成伤害
what’s hurtful and not hurtful.
我只能告诉你我是无意的
I can only tell you my intention.
你在跟我呆了一晚上之后就写了这个
You wrote this after one night with me? One?
是吧 感觉上不止一晚
I guess so. Yeah, it felt longer.
你觉得我是腐烂的尸体
You think I’m a rotting carcass?
注定要失败
That I am doomed to failure?
没有 这是虚构的 所以才属于小说啊
No. It’s fiction, that’s why it’s fiction,
这小说的内容也太假了 完全不是这样
So much of this “fiction” did not happen this way,
凯伦 你是律师
Karen, you’re a lawyer.
我要把你告到身无分文
I’m going to sue you until you have nothing,
我只是取材了自己的人生来写作
I’m just writing from my life,
不 这不是你的人生
No! This is not your life,
但我那晚在那里啊
But I was there that night.
那一晚是我安排好的
I was gonna have that night anyway.
你本来又不会去
You never were.
但我总归还是去了
But I did have it, though.
是你加入了我的生活 你需要有地方可以去
You joined my life. You needed a place to go,
我邀请了你一起 你却偷走了我的生活
I invited you in and then you stole my life,
你就是个吸血鬼 专吸人血
You’re a leech! A bloodsucker.
你特喜欢我在一边崇拜你 爱死了吧
You loved being admired by me. You loved it.
你喜欢给别人♥大♥讲特讲
You loved having lessons to impart.
我根本没让你来
I didn’t ask for you!
布鲁克 你知道有些很有名的戏剧吧
Brooke, you know great plays, right?
如果田纳西•威廉姆斯不写他认识的人
How would it have been if Tennessee Williams
他的剧会怎样
hadn’t used people he knew?
就不会有…
There wouldn’t be any plays…
关我屁事啊
I don’t give a shit
我又不是田纳西•威廉姆斯的朋友
because I am not a friend of Tennessee Williams!
你拿走了我说过的话
You look something I said
还发了推特 这事怎么说呢
and made a tweet about it. How about that?
这不一样 我又不是偷偷摸摸做坏事
That’s different! It wasn’t some sneaky shitty thing,
你当时就知道我在发推特
You knew I was Twittering,
你想要我给你署名吗 不用了 我删了就是
Do you want me lo credit you? No, I’ll just delete it.
我不是这个意思 我是想让你设身处地想想
That’s not the point. I’m asking you to empathize.
那反正是我最没人看的一条推特
It was my least popular tweet anyway.
别说推特了 太奇怪了
Stop talking about Twitter, it’s so awkward.
你比你一开始给我的感觉
You are much more of an asshole
要混账多了
than you initially appear.
我同意
I agree.
你觉得我没有真正
You think I haven’t dealt
去面对丧母之痛
with the pain of my mother’s death?
我每天都在面对 一直都在提起
I deal with it all the time! I talk about it all the time!
你一直提起丧母之痛 但从没提起过她本人
You talk about it all the time but you never talk about her,
你只是说自己妈妈死了
You just throw out that she died
让所有人都闭嘴
and that shuts everyone up,
你的悲剧就是你的盔甲
Your tragedy is your armor
而这一切没有任何是你的错
in which nothing is ever your fault.
朋友们 求求你们
Please! Please, friends!
谁快帮我说说话啊 这人是妖怪啊
Somebody defend me against this monster!
-你的确品位挺差的…-我甚至都不喜欢你的文笔
-It was in pretty poor taste… -I didn’t even like the writing.
好像你们这代人都是东拼西凑的产物
Like your whole generation, it’s all pastiche,
-这小说不怎么样 -我说了吧
-It’s not a nice story. -I told you,
我也告诉过你的
I also told you,
情感上的背叛 我没法认同
The emotional betrayal, I can’t speak to.
我没有背叛她
I didn’t betray her,
但我可以说的是 你描绘的女性形象很差劲
But I can say that you portray women terribly,
因为这一点
And because of that,
我准备了几个问题 希望你好好想想
I’ve prepared some questions I’d like you to think about.
你开玩笑么
Are you fucking kidding me?
一 你认为女性有选择的权利吗
One. Do you believe in a woman’s right to choose?
有啊 这跟这事有什么关系…
Yes. What does that…
不好意思我还没说完
Excuse me, I’m not done.
她还没说完呢 贱♥人♥
She’s not done, bitch!
布鲁克 拜托
Brooke, please,
二 你觉得一个
Two. What do you think
会炸掉堕胎诊所的人
someone who bombs abortion clinics
会怎么看待你的小说
would think of your story?
我的小说里又没提到堕胎
There isn’t even an abortion in the story.
是啊 你只是把女人描写成了
No, you just portray women
疯狂又绝望的拜金族
as crazy desperate gold diggers.
你觉得这篇小说对那些
Three. Do you believe the perpetrators
对女性实施节育措施的人
of female genital mutilation…
形成阻碍还是帮助
Would be hindered or helped by your story?
你看上去特别酷 特别了不起
You seemed so cool, so totally amazing…
我觉得你不可能被这小说伤到
I didn’t think it would be possible to hurt you,
当然我有可能会被伤到了
Of course it’s possible to hurt me.
我是世上最敏感的人
I am the most sensitive person,
对你自己的感觉最敏感了