Not necessarily with…
科学和数学
math or science
或者东西南北
or whether something is east or west, but…
但其他事情基本都是这样
pretty much with everything else,
如果我能想通相貌方面的问题
And if I could figure out my look…
我还同时会是世上
I’d be the most beautiful woman
最美的女人
in the world too,
有时候我觉得自己是个天才
Sometimes I think I’m a genius…
我希望自己的人生可以快进到
wand I wish I could just fast-forward my life
我有名到人人皆知的那一天
to the part where everyone knows it.
我必须承认 这的确了不起啊 布鲁克
I have to say, I’m impressed, Brooke.
开餐馆是很需要胆量的
It takes a lot of moxie to start a restaurant,
谢谢
Thanks.
你确实在做事了
You’re doing it, babe.
你的确是有在做点什么了
You’re out there doing something
而不仅仅是拿别人钱和囤钱
besides amassing and hoarding money,
如果我知道怎么拿钱和囤钱
If I could figure out how to
我肯定会去做的
amass and hoard money, I’d do it.
你本可以嫁给我 或者其他的很多人啊
Well, you could have married me or a dozen other guys…
但你想做你自己
but you wanted to be your own person,
是啊 不过我现在不这样想了
Yeah, no, I’m over that now.
你真有趣 因为你不知道自己多有趣
You’re funny ’cause you don’t know you’re funny,
我知道自己是个有趣的人
I know I’m funny,
关于我自己 没有什么是我不知道的
There’s nothing I don’t know about myself,
所以我没法找心理医生聊
That’s why I can’t do therapy,
我和麦米•克莱尔在纽黑文有个女心理医生
MC and I see a woman in New Haven.
你们在看心理医生
Oh, you guys see a therapist?
她完全支持我
She’s totally on my side.
她觉得
She basically thinks.
麦米•克莱尔在拖我后腿
Mamie Claire is holding me back…
我该跟她离婚
and I should just leave her.
你的夫妻心理医生这么说的
Your couple’s therapist said that?
说了好多呢
In so many words,
但麦米•克莱尔说你们在努力生小孩
But Mamie Claire said you guys are trying to have kids,
这我们谈过
We’ve talked about it,
但我们也谈过离婚的事
but we’ve also talked about breaking up.

“Oh.”
我很遗憾
I’m so sorry,
不用
No.
这很…
No, it’s…
是个解放
it’s liberating.
我感觉很好
I feel great.

Yay!
我太想念纽约了
I miss New York, man.
也很想你
I miss you,
我会定期在网上搜索你
I look you up periodically on the Internet.
派对照片里的你真是性感火♥辣♥
Oh, you look hot as hell in those party pictures.
什么派对 因为有时候
Which parties? Because sometimes
我的手臂会看上去很肥
I look like I have fat arms,
我喜欢肥肥的手
I like fat arms,

Oh…
餐馆的事 我会帮你的
I’m going to help you with this restaurant.
谢谢
Thank you!

Mmm.
具体我会这么做
Here’s what I’m gonna do for you,
拿着我的四万三千块
We’ll take my 43 stacks or dimes…
还给其他的投资人
wand pay back the other investors
不管他们现在投了多少钱了
whatever they’re in for thus far,
你已经租好店面了 房♥契签了
You got a space already? A lease?
我们马上把它转租出去
We’ll put it up for rent immediately,
地段好吗
It, uh, cool neighborhood?
威廉斯堡
Williamsburg?
拜托 那里最潮了
Oh, come on, the coolest.
钱肯定能收回来 没问题
We’ll turn it over, no problem.
因为 面对现实吧
Because, let’s face it.
开餐馆
Having a restaurant,
就好像养了个磕药的小孩
it’s like having a kid with a drug problem.
这真的…
It’s just…
很花钱
It’s really draining.
你是要给我钱让我别开餐馆
You’re giving me money to not start a restaurant?
首先 我这是拯救你
First of all, lam saving you,
如果你开这餐馆
If you started the restaurant,
一年之后你会过来我家
you would be back here in a year asking for…
要五倍多的钱
five times this,
如果成功了就不会啊
Not if it was successful,
成功的概率多大呢
What are the odds?
你知道吗
You know…
我很想看看你在纽约的生活
I’d love to see your life in the city.
我们可以一起喝一杯什么的
We should get a drink. Or…
我喜欢喝酒
I like to drink,

Mmm.
不管你现在在做什么 都做得不错啊
Whatever you’re doing, it’s working.

No.
才没有
No, it isn’t.
嘿大家伙儿
Hey, guys.
你们找到大♥麻♥没有
Did you ever find the pot?
托尼刚才做了个世上最美的苹果大♥麻♥烟
Tony just made the most beautiful apple bong.
必须把大♥麻♥找出来 因为我们要庆祝一下
We’ll have to, because some celebrating is in order.
我们应该是达成共识了
I think we might have reached a deal.
是 迪伦有个提议
Yes. Dylan has made a proposition.
钱我会给她
I’m going to give her the money.

Yay!
什么 你真要给她钱
What? You’re giving her money?
-刚才门口谁来了 -哈洛
-Who was at the door? -Harold,
他在自己参观我们家房♥子
He’s giving himself a tour of the house,
-凯伦呢 -我不知道
-And where’s Karen? -I don’t fucking know!
你要给她钱
You’re giving her money?
这该我们共同决定 不能只是你
This is our decision, not yours,
我又不会给她20万 你不用担心
I’m not giving her 200 grand. Don’t worry.
我只是掏钱让她脱离现在这个状况
I’m just bailing her out of her current situation.
那整个餐馆的钱之后给吗
And then for the whole restaurant?
不 餐馆我暂时不开了
No, I’m not gonna do the restaurant now,
情况太疯狂了
It’s just gotten too crazy.
这是个好结果
This is a good result,
比开餐馆还要好嘛
This is even better than getting the restaurant,
没有财务上的风险了
Less financial uncertainty.
他是对的 我感觉甚至有点解脱
He’s right. I think I even feel a little relieved.
“妈妈家”不是关于钱的啊
Mom’s wasn’t about money.
我不觉得会有人开店
Well, I don’t think anyone starts anything
是不梦想着挣钱的
with the dream of not making money,
是吗
Do they not?
你干嘛要给她钱
Why would you give her money?
因为钱是我的
Because it’s my money,
是我挣的 我拿来想干什么干什么
I make it, and I can do what I want with it.
好比你也有你T恤挣的钱啊
Like you have your T-shirt money
想拿来干嘛都可以
You can do what you want with that.
我们是夫妻啊 这是我们共同的生活
We’re married. This is, this is our life.
这是真正的生活
It’s a real life,
我知道布鲁克不信这套
I know Brooke doesn’t believe that,
但你不一样啊
but you do,
你知道吗
You know what?
我很感激你的慷慨 迪伦
I appreciate the offer, Dylan,
但这钱我不会收的
but I’m no! Going to take the money,
我家不是这么教我的
I just wasn’t brought up that way,
那你打算怎么办
What will you do?
会有办法的
I’ll figure it out.
我总是有办法
I always do,
你很令我惊喜
lam so impressed by you
但同时我又很担心你
and so worried for you at the same time’
真高兴你是我的姐姐
I’m so glad you’re my sister,
你在说什么呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!