so I figured I could just go do it.
所以怪她咯
So it’s her fault?
没 她说得对 她很多点子我都拿走了
No. She is right that I stole a lot of her life ideas.
她确实比我更有创意
She really is more creative than I am,
但她反正也不会付诸实际
But she never would have used them.
从来不会坚持做下去
She has no follow through.
所以怪不得任何人咯
So it’s no one’s fault,
显然嘛 一贯如此
Obviously. That’s always true.
你知道吗 这个餐馆真的会很棒
You know, the restaurant is going to be really great.
她会坚持做下去的
She’s following through with that.
如果她有这机会的话
If she’s allowed to.
-将军 -等等
-Check. -Wait.
什么 才没有
What? No, it isn’t.
将军
Check,
我不想玩了
I don’t want to play anymore,
拜托
Oh, come on.
我突然不想继续玩了
I just don’t feel like playing right now.
我正准备赢了你怎么能不玩了
You can’t just quit right before I’m about to win.
没心情了呗 没心情做事情了不是很正常吗
I’m just not in the mood. People can be not in the mood.
我绝对没法做你老妈 感谢老天爷
I couldn’t be your mother, thank God.
你多大了 30么 我们18岁
What are you, 30? We’re 18.
你可以当我妈啊 12岁生小孩不是不可以
You could. Twelve year olds can have kids.
-去你♥妈♥的♥ -麦米•克莱尔
-Fuck you. -Mamie Claire’
抱歉 凯伦
Sorry, Karen.
爸 我现在不能接电♥话♥
Hey, Dad. I can’t really talk right now,
-布鲁克…-我明天再打给你
-Brooke… -I’ll call you tomorrow.
我正有事在忙
I’m in the middle of something,
是 我知道你大概是不会关心的…
Yeah, I know you probably don’t care…
我有关心很多事啊
I care about things.
但我不打算结婚了
But I’m not getting married.
真的
Oh, really?
是啊 我们昨晚取消了婚约
No. We called it off last night.
这样最好了 我的确也没有真正很了解她
It’s for the best. I don’t really know her.
是啊
Yeah.
她也没有很虔诚信教
She wasn’t committed to the church, either.
之前她都是被迫的
I think that was all forced.
是啊 当然
Sure, sure.
你没事吧
You Okay?
嗯 我只是…
Yes, I just…
你们真的不结婚啦
You’re really not doing it?
我以为你们很有共同语言
I thought you guys were really symbiotic,
不是网上的运算结果才让你们认识的吗
Wasn’t it a web algorithm that got you together?
她看上去很不错啊
She seems amazing.
你都从没见过斯蒂维
You never even met Stevie.
我听你说起过啊 我已经认识她了
Through you, I met her!
拜托 爸 我不知道 别就这样退出了
Come on, Dad, I don’t know. Don’t just bail.
我们卡迪纳斯家的人总是这样
That’s what the Cardinases always do,
回头就做别的事情了
move onto something else,
坚持住啊
Hang in there!
显然我很吃惊你对这件事这么看重
Frankly, I’m surprised you’re so invested in this.
相信我 这是最好的决定
Believe me, it’s for the best.
我得挂了
I have to go,
有个很重要的商务会议
I have a really important business meeting.
我爱你
I love you,
你愿意的话可以回家来过感恩节
We can do Thanksgiving at my house if you want,
反正也不会举♥行♥婚礼了
since there won’t be a wedding;.
不用了 我大概会
No, I’ll probably just end up
做点特悲伤但年轻人才做的事
doing something depressing, but young.
回家其实只需一趟巴士就到了
Home is only a bus ride away.
是吗 我开玩笑呢 的确
Is it? Just kidding, it is,
那我和崔茜怎么办
So, what does this make me and Tracy?
崔茜是谁
Who’s Tracy?
无所谓了
Never mind.
哦 她女儿啊
Oh, right, her daughter.
不怎么办吧 我猜
Nothing, I guess.
你好啊
Hello,
对不起 我不是故意偷看的
Sorry, I didn’t mean to sneak.
你在跟踪我
Are you stalking me?
我把包放这个房♥间了
I left my tote in here,
要吃点头痛药
I need my migraine pills,
给我喝一口
Let me have a sip,
你觉得我们还会在这里呆多久
How much longer do you think we’ll be here?
我不知道 要呆多久就呆呗
I don’t know, however long it takes,
等迪伦回家吧
After Dylan comes home, maybe,
你来这到底有什么目的吗
What are you really trying to accomplish here?
我在享受这栋漂亮的别♥墅♥
I’m enjoying this really stylish house,
住在郊区的时候
When you live in suburbia,
呆在家里得真正特开心才行
you have to really like being in your house.
我不是…
That’s not what I…
这整件事 你想怎样
What’re you doing with this whole thing?
我希望布鲁克能开成餐馆
I want Brooke to get her restaurant,
我在帮她啊
I’m helping out,
顺便啊 我看了你的小说
I read your story, by the way,
布鲁克就是那个主角嘛
Brooke is the woman in your piece.
你这是在搜集素材
You’re collecting material,
小说你喜欢么
Did you like it?
我们说的不是这个
That’s not what we’re talking about,
你来这又是干嘛了
Why are you here?
你们需要有人开车 是你逼我来的
You needed a ride. You forced me.
被逼的感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be forced?
挺不舒服的
Feels uncomfortable,
那你现在感觉怎么样
And how do you feel now?
还是很不舒服
Still uncomfortable,
-我不想这样 -你就是想
-This is not what I want. -It is what you want…
但如果你想要 你会感觉很自责
But it Makes you feel like a bad person to want it.
你行为很失常啊 我不喜欢这样
You’re acting really crazy. I don’t like this.
你为什么就不能直接说你喜欢我的小说
Why can’t You say you like my story?
我不知道 我很嫉妒
I don’t know! I’m jealous!
比我的小说好
It’s better than mine. Sheesh!
你想要其他人做你做不到的事
You want other people to do the things you can’t
这样你就可以责怪他们
so you can blame them,
你以前人很好的
You used to be so nice!
我还是我 同一个人
I’m the same. I’m just the same
我只是换了个表达方式
in another direction now,
眼镜能还给我了吗
Can I have my glasses back?
托尼 你没有这么不明事理吧
Tony, you’re more sophisticated than this!
迪伦 亲爱的 你回来啦
Dylan, baby, you’re home!
你也知道我不喜欢
You know, I don’t like it
你把感情强加在我身上
when you try to force affection onto me.
我只是想抱抱你
I’m just trying to hug you.
你必须得把脸贴得这么近吗
Do you have to put your face so close to mine?
这不是很好吗
It’s nice.
你知道我每次去老人院之后都很不高兴
You know how upset I get when I visit the home.
那你给我说说啊
I want you to share it with me.
等我下次过去的时候 罗塞拉和洛林
Rosella and Lorene may not even be alive
很可能都不在世了 好吗
the next time I’m there. Okay?
我在思考这事情的时候
Just keep your face a little away
你的脸离我远一点
while I process that.
行吧
Fine,
这些人都是谁啊
Who are all these people?
我能要杯水吗
I wondered if I could have some water.
当然了 凯伦
Of course, Karen.
噢 嗨 凯伦 我刚没说你
Oh, hi, Karen. I don’t mean you.
我叫托尼 很高兴认识你 你家很漂亮
Tony. Nice to meet you, Beautiful house, sir.
谢谢
Thank you,
你们见到一个女生么 她大概这么高
Have you seen a girl about this high?
是我女朋友
That’s my girlfriend,
怎么的 还有更多人啊
No, there’s more of you?
我叫崔茜
I’m Tracy,
噢我叫迪伦 崔茜是个少见的名字啊
Oh, Dylan. Tracy is a tight name.
它的确是个名字没错