路德 准备好数码相机来传输数据
Luther, digital camera, ready to transmit.
12号♥下注台
Betting table 12.
-请 -谢谢
– There you go. – Thanks.
抱歉 真的不是…
Sorry about that, mate. That must have…
你再说一遍
Say again?
以后给我注意点
Whatever you’re about, in future watch your step.
你永远不知道你撞到的会是什么人
Never know who you might run into.
厕所在哪儿
Where’s the loo?
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, mate.
你好
How’d you do?
别转过身来
Don’t turn around.
我弄到了
I managed.
你还是转过来了
You turned around.
你能怎么样 打我屁♥股♥吗
What are you gonna do, spank me?
我开机了 开始吧伊森
I’m booted up. Go, Ethan.
收到了吗
Are you getting this?
喀迈拉感染血液
瑟加·格拉德斯基
“Sergei Gradski
接触病毒20小时后
“20 hours after exposure.”
瑟加·格拉德斯基博士 接触病毒27小时后
瑟加·格拉德斯基博士 接触病毒31小时后
细胞快速被破坏
瑟加·格拉德斯基博士 接触病毒34小时后
天呐
God.
斯坦普从厕所出来了
Stamp’s out of the loo.
他从过道出来往你那边去了
He’s coming out of the tunnel heading your way, mate.
我要你离开安布罗斯的住处
I want you out of Ambrose’s place.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
出什么事了 你看到什么了
What’s happened? What did you see?
伊森 他从你后面过来了
Okay, he’s coming up behind you, Ethan.
你的工作已经完成了 我要你离开澳大利亚
You’ve done your job. I want you out of Australia.
-还有三十步 -你建议我怎么做呢
– Thirty steps. – How do you suggest I go about it?
-二十 十九 -他触动了你的芳心
– Twenty, nineteen… – He’s touched your heart,
你动情了 需要冷静地想清楚
you’re overwhelmed and need to think it over.
十五 十四
Fifteen, fourteen.
-十二 十一 -我要你马上离开那里
– Twelve, eleven. – I want you out of there now.
把耳机还给我
Give me the earpiece.
九 伊森 八
Nine, Ethan. Eight.
如果你不走
If you don’t get out of there,
我就进去把你带走
I’m coming in and getting you out.
伊森 快离开
Ethan, get out of there.
你下好注了吗
You place your bet, ma’am?
刚下完
Just
比赛马上开始
Horses are ready to race.
加油
Come on!
加油 你的马从外道拼命跑呢
Come on! Your nag’s making a run for it on the outside.
加油啊
Come on!
你又选出了一个冠军
You picked another winner!
你不是要出去吃饭吗
I thought you were going to dinner.
休 把诺科维奇的内存卡处理好
Hugh, take care of the Nekhorvich memory card.
在哪儿呢
Where is it?
我夹克口袋的信封里
In the envelope in my jacket pocket.
夹克右侧的口袋
My right jacket pocket.
生基制药
在最先进的 太阳能驱动的生基大楼里
We at our state-of-the-art, solar- powered Biocyte building
我们坚信时刻保持警惕就是维持健康应付出的代价
recognize that eternal vigilance is the price of health
无论是资助
whether it’s funding
皇家爱德华王子医院的教学中心
the teaching center at the Royal Prince Edward Hospital,
从市场上清除掉气雾剂类型的产品
removing aerosol products from the market
或是上个月在布鲁尼岛
or braving the influenza quarantine
勇敢面对流感的检疫隔离
at Bruny Island late last month.
在生基
At Biocyte,
您的生命是我们终生的工作
your life is our life’s work.
我们现在有个机会
We’ve got an opportunity here.
我不会错过的
I’m not going to miss it.
乔治 送我回家吧
George, take me home.
乔治
George.
乔治
George.
著名制药企业CEO死于罕见流感毒株
什么情况
What the hell?
乔治
George!
乔治 乔治
George. George!
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩
Sean.
放松
Easy.
伊森
Oh, Ethan.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 现在没事了
Yeah, I am now.
这是在搞什么
What is this?
老朋友来看你了
A visit from an old friend.
飞机坠毁了 你死了啊
You crashed on the plane. You’re dead.
我确实很累
Tired, certainly.
但死亡就有点过了
But dead is a little extreme.
但另一方面
On the other hand
当我同事格拉德斯基
when my colleague Gradski
心跳和脉搏状况跟你现在这样的时候
had your pulse and your blood pressure
他只挣扎了不到一天就死了
he had less than a day to live.
你感染了喀迈拉病毒 朋友
You’re infected with Chimera, my friend.
没用的 朋友
No use, my friend.
医护人员
The medical staff
不想掺和进来
wants no part of this.
医生也跟大家一样也不想死
Doctors don’t fancy the idea of dying any more than anybody else.
我怎么会感染上呢
How could I possibly be infected?
格拉德斯基死前27七小时说过一模一样的话
That’s exactly what Gradski said 27 hours before he died.
你有解药 你这个王八蛋
You’ve got the antidote, you miserable bastard!
-你把所有的贝拉洛芬都偷走了 -哎呀呀
– You stole Bellerophon. All of it! – My, my, my.
我需要解药
I need it.
现在就要 你这个发疯的俄♥罗♥斯♥狗♥杂♥种♥
I need it now, you whacked- out Russian gypsy!
那格拉德斯基呢
And what about Gradski,
你用病毒故意让他被感染
who you deliberately infected with Chimera?
我怎么会知道
How was I to know he needed
他需要在20小时之内注射贝拉洛芬呢
treatment with Bellerophon within 20 hours?
你可以来问我
By asking me.
你还是不明白 对吗
You still don’t get it, do you?
我需要知道这个病毒在真实世界的威力
I needed to know just how bad the disease was in the real world.
而不只是在实验室里
not just the lab.
你已经通过流感菌株的基因片段拼接
You were genetically splicing together strains of influenza
发明出了所有流感的解药
to create a cure for all influenzas.
但你同时也造出了极其可怕的喀迈拉病毒
But you were also creating a disease so terrible in Chimera
解药会变成无价之宝
the cure would be priceless.
我需要喀迈拉来将贝拉洛芬卖♥♥出高价
I needed Chimera in order to peddle Bellerophon.
这个道理应该不难懂吧 是吗
It’s not that difficult to understand, is it?
听着 我有病毒 你有解药
Look, I’ve got the virus, you’ve got the cure.
我需要这两样东西
I need them both.
曾几何时 一针青霉素
Time was, a shot of penicillin
就能解决所有问题
would knock off every bloody bug in the zoo.
但今非昔比了
Not anymore.
如果我靠卖♥♥些治小病的药赚不了大钱
If I couldn’t make money killing the microscopic little shits out there
那你就帮我制♥造♥一种威力强大的病毒来让我赚大钱
you’d help me put one out there that I could make money on.
就这么多 我全都告诉你了
Well, there it is. I’ve confessed.
我 约翰·麦克罗伊
I, John C. Mccloy
是个只想赚钱的生意人
am in business to make money.
现在忘了你和那个安布罗斯做的任何交易
Now forget any deal you may have made with that thug Ambrose.
把我治好 我们好商量正事
Get me treated, and let’s go back to work.
其实
You know,
我觉得现在已经太迟了
I think it’s a little late for that.
如果你见到格拉德斯基的话
Do give my regards to Gradski,
代我向他问好
if you see him.
好了
Well,
我已经听到
I’ve heard
我需要听到的一切了
all I need to hear.
纳娅
Nyah.
我们按兵不动 不要惊动安布罗斯
It’s imperative that we do nothing to alarm Ambrose.
什么