stuffed into a rather small suitcase, considering his size.
那趟航♥班♥上的某人策划了一场行动
Someone on that flight planned an operation
让飞机坠毁
designed to bring the plane down
并且伪造成是一场意外事故
and make it look like an accident.
一个能力高超 可以轻松谋划一切的人
Someone skilful enough to bring the whole thing off without a hitch.
所以我们掌握着安布罗斯不知道的一个信息
So there’s one thing we know that Ambrose doesn’t.
所以你认为是安布罗斯干的 你不觉得意外吗
Then you do think it was Ambrose? You’re not surprised?
肖恩心狠手辣 不杀死一堆人
Sean feels he hasn’t done the job
就觉得自己没有完成任务
unless he leaves a lot of hats on the ground.
问题是他为什么要这样
The question is why.
诺科维奇携带的喀迈拉到底是什么
What was this Chimera Nekhorvich was carrying?
只有安布罗斯知道
Only Ambrose knows that.
无论如何 你必须找到喀迈拉
In any case, you must recover this Chimera
并且把它带回来
and bring it to us.
要做到这个
In order to do that,
我必须搞清楚他打算怎么用它来赚钱
I’ve got to figure out how he plans to make money on it.
那就需要用到霍尔小姐了
That is where Miss Hall comes in.
什么
Excuse me?
霍尔小姐和安布罗斯曾经在一起过
Miss Hall and Ambrose had a relationship
他很在意这段感情
which he took very seriously.
她离开后 他一直在等她回心转意
She walked away, and he’s been wanting her back ever since.
我们相信这是找到他最保险最快速的方法
We believe she’s our surest and quickest way of locating him.
然后怎样
And then what?
确保她继续跟他来往
Well, make sure she continues to see him,
让他向她吐露秘密 然后再向你汇报
gets him to confide in her, and report to you.
你之前让我以为我招募她
You made it sound as if I was recruiting her
是要用到她的盗窃技术
for her skills as a thief.
那就是我误导了你 或者你妄加揣测了
Well, then I mislead you or you made the wrong assumption.
不管怎样 我们只是让她再续前缘
Either way, we are asking her to resume a prior relationship
反正该做的事她都已经做过了
not do anything she hasn’t already done.
加一句 是完全自愿的
Voluntarily, I might add.
不行 她没有受过这类训练
No, she’s got no training for this kind of thing.
跟男人上♥床♥ 对他说谎
To go to bed with a man and lie to him?
她是个女人 她天生就有这种技能
She’s a woman. She’s got all the training she needs.
我觉得我无法说服她这么做
I don’t think I can get her to do it.
-你是说这会很困难 -非常困难
– You mean it’ll be difficult. – Very.
我们可不是「困难的任务」情报局 亨特先生
Well, this is not mission: Difficult, mr. Hunt.
而是「不可能的任务」情报局
It’s mission: Impossible.
对你来说 「困难」这种级别的 算是小菜一碟了
Difficult should be a walk in the park for you.
我完全接受其他建议
I’m open to suggestion.
如果你有更快能攻破安布罗斯的方法
If you can think of a quicker way to get to Ambrose
尽管去试
you’re welcome to try.
顺便说下 如果你对于让她这么做心有不安的话
By the way, you might want to take a look at these
你或许会想看看这些照片
if you have any further qualms about getting her to do the job.
有多少人能够做出这样的事
How many people are capable of something like that?
肖恩·安布罗斯 就可以
Sean Ambrose for one.
好吧
Right.
这跟我原本以为的不一样 纳娅
This wasn’t what I had in mind, Nyah.
但你希望我去这么做
But it is what you’d like me to do.
怎么
What?
让我的良心驱使我去做 是吗
Oh, let my conscience be my guide. Is that it?
差不多是这样
Something like that.
我没有良心 我他妈是个小偷
I don’t have a conscience. I’m a bloody thief.
你会强迫我去做这事吗
You’re gonna try and force me to do this?
一般来说 我不会强迫别人做事
Generally, I don’t favor coercing someone
毕竟我的小命有可能掌控在他们手上
not when there’s a chance my life could end up in their hands.
那是唯一的原因吗
Is that the only reason?
-你能想出更好的原因吗 -我吗 不能
– Can you think of a better one? – Me? No.
但我本指望你有更好的缘由
But I was hoping you might,
因为在执行这事的过程中
thinking that somewhere in the course of business
我们产生了感情 并且还上了床
this got personal as well as physical!
好吧 听着 如果我说我不想让你这么做
Okay. Okay. Would it make you feel any better
你会觉得好受一点吗
if I didn’t want you to do this?
-是的 好受很多 -我不想让你这么做
– Yeah, much. – Then feel better!
如果我突然出现然后说
Sean will never be anything but suspicious
“亲爱的 我回来了” 那肖恩一定会疑心大起
if I pitch up saying, “Hey, honey, I’m home.”
那怎样才不会引起他的怀疑
What wouldn’t make him suspicious?
我紧急需要他的时候
That I needed him in some urgent way.
贫困潦倒 惹上大♥麻♥烦
Destitute, in serious trouble,
我没办法靠自己脱身的那种
the kind I couldn’t possibly sort out myself.
大♥麻♥烦 纳娅
Serious trouble, Nyah
那是我最擅长安排的
is something I can always arrange.
这个信♥号♥♥发射器是完全无法追踪到的
This transponder chip is completely untraceable.
它会把你的位置发送到卫星上
It transmits your location to a satellite
只有这台电脑能够看到
which can be read by only this computer.
我们可以追踪到你所在的三英尺范围内
We can then track you to within three feet
无论你在哪
anywhere.
一旦你被捕 我会将新闻公告
Since your arrest, I’ve been sending news bulletins
发送到全球的执法部门
to every law enforcement agency in the world.
我了解肖恩·安布罗斯
I know Sean Ambrose
我保证在坠机事件后
and I guarantee that after that airline crash
诺道夫-霍尔
已被拘捕
他在密切监视每一个执法部门
he’s monitoring every one of them.
他知道你被捕的事
He knows you’re there.
塞维利亚
并且他有办法把你救出来
And he has the means to get you out.
纳娅
Nyah.
纳娅
Nyah…
我不会失去你的
I’m not gonna lose you.
IMF数据库
输入特工姓名
比利·贝尔德
IMF数据库
输入特工姓名
路德·斯蒂克尔
亨特特工
Agent hunt?
你好 我是威廉·贝尔德 叫我比利就好
Good day, mate. I’m William Baird, but Billy’s okay.
无论你需要我做什么 我都听候差遣
Anything you need me to get, move or watch, I’m your man.
我先四周看看
I’ll have a look around.
狗屎
Shit.
没错 就是屎
Yes, it is.
这不好笑
This ain’t funny.
我才花800美元买♥♥了这双古驰的鞋子
I just bought these $800 Gucci shoes
你还让我跟这家伙一起坐直升机里
and you got me in a helicopter with this man?
-电脑连上了 -好的
– Computer’s up. – All right.
我们找到她了
We got her.
输入坐标 看看画面
Let’s put in the coordinates and get a visual.
画面出不来
Visuals aren’t coming up.
卫星跟不上我的速度
Satellite doesn’t work as fast as I do.
是啊 我听说过你的大名 路德
Yeah, I heard about you, Luther.
能跟二位合作 让我感到很荣幸 也很开心
I wanna say it’s an honor and a pleasure to be working with you blokes.
拜托 有什么办法能加快速度吗
Come on. Isn’t there any way we can speed this up?
用什么 这是唯一能追踪的电脑
With what? This is the only computer that will do this.
伊森 可以了
Ethan, here we go.
他倒是知道如何热情欢迎
Now there’s a bloke who knows how to give a proper welcome.
别误会 你也很友好
Don’t get me wrong, mate. You were very friendly also.
就是这个人吗
Is it him then?
-就是他 比利 -那我们找到他了
– It’s him, Billy. – So we got him.
我们不能确定我们找到了什么
We don’t know what we’ve got.
因为我们不知道他手上有什么
‘Cause we don’t know what he’s got
以及他从哪里搞到的 或是要拿它在悉尼做什么
where he’s got it or what he’s doing in Sydney with it.
没带多少行李嘛
Not much luggage.
我离开得很匆忙
I left in a bit of a hurry.
我很感激你 肖恩
I’m incredibly grateful, Sean.
你到底是怎么找到我的
How in the world did you find me?
跟以往一样 纳娅
How I usually find you, Nyah.
靠魔法
Magic.
她身上没问题
No flies on her.
没有窃听器 没有信♥号♥♥发射器 她很干净
No bugs either. No transmissions. She’s clean.
所有猫都是这样
All cats are.
这是你的房♥间吗
Your room?
也是我的房♥间吗
And my room?
她做到了
She did it.
她进入宅院里了
She’s in the compound.