好吧 好吧 那就赶紧离开 然后右转
Okay, okay, just get out of there and then go right.
我非常抱歉
I am terribly sorry.
请原谅我
Excuse me.
他为什么在绕圈
Why is he running in circles?
好了 你需要尽快穿过左边的街道
Okay, you need to cross the street on your left as soon as you can.
伊森 你收到了吗
Ethan, did you copy?
-左边 快左转 -我在努力了
– Left, go left, now! – I’m working on it.
现在穿过你前方的街道
Now go across the street right in front of you.
伊森 他正在远离你 你得快一点
Ethan, he’s getting away from you! You’re gonna have to go faster.
你要追上他了 直走
You’re gaining on him! Go straight.
直走 一直走吗
Straight? Keep going straight?
直走 直走 直走
Go straight, go straight, straight, straight.
好 现在右转
Okay, now turn right.
右
Right?
现在吗
Now?
-是 右转 -你确定吗
– Yes, right! – Are you sure?
确定 我
Yes, I’m…
不 是左边 左转
No, it’s left! Turn left!
抱歉 刚才屏幕旋转被锁定了
Sorry, I had the screen-lock on.
左
Left.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你还在等什么 -我可是要跳窗
– What are you waiting for? – I’m jumping out a window!
你说什么呢 你要跳…
What do you mean, you’re jumping out of a…
抱歉 刚才是平面图
Sorry. I had it in 2D.
祝你好运
Good luck.
到桥的尽头左转 你快追上他了
At the end of the bridge, turn left. You’ve almost got him.
加油 加油 加油 伊森 抓到他
Come on, come on, come on. Come on, Ethan, get him!
你就在他上方不远处
You’re right on top of him!
好了 他就在你前方
That’s it, he’s right in front of you!
抓住他 抓住他 抓住他
Get him! Get him! Get him!
你不能开枪 对吧 你还没拿到钚核
You can’t do it, can you? Not until you get your plutonium.
是啊 他对你还有其他安排
No. He still has plans for you.
你要去自首 承认你就是约翰·拉克
You’re gonna turn yourself in and admit you’re John Lark,
然后在你的小牢房♥里看着旧世界被毁灭
then watch the old world implode from your dark little cell.
如果我不去呢
And if I don’t?
我是她的守护天使 亨特
I’m her guardian angel, Hunt.
再让我看到你 她就会死
If I see you again, she dies.
如果你试图提醒她 她也会死
If you try to warn her, she dies.
该认输的时候就认输
Know when you’re beat.
这些是我们从德布朗克博士
These are the designs we recovered
在柏林的实验室里找到的
from Dr. Delbruuk’s lab in Berlin.
那是个5兆吨♥的核装置
That’s a five-megaton nuclear device.
比二战中释放的总爆♥炸♥能量都要高
That’s greater than all the explosive energy released in World War II.
要拆除的话 通常得剪断这根引信
To disarm it, normally we’d cut the fuse wire here.
“通常”是什么意思
What, “normally”?
沃克和莱恩有两个钚核
Walker and Lane have two plutonium cores,
也就是两个核弹
meaning two bombs.
没错 它们都连接着微波故障保护
Yeah. And they’re both linked by a microwave fail-safe
精确度在0.1秒内
which is accurate to within one-tenth of a second.
若试图拆除一枚核弹 会自动引爆另一枚
Any attempt to defuse one bomb automatically triggers the other.
意味着核弹一经安装 无法拆除
Meaning once armed, the bombs cannot be disarmed.
倒计时由一个远程引爆器开启
The countdown is started by a remote detonator,
它也有故障保护
which is also a fail-safe.
意味着一旦开始倒计时
Meaning once the countdown starts,
就无法停止
it can’t be stopped.
所以解决办法是….
So the solution to this is?
我们还在研究
We’re working on it.
所以
So,
严格来讲 这就是一次自杀式任务
technically, this is a suicide mission.
怎么了
What is it?
坐吧 请
Have a seat. Please.
我认识了伊森那么多年
In all the years that I’ve known Ethan,
只见过他对两个女人动真情
he’s only been serious about two women.
一个是他的妻子
One was his wife.
他结婚了
He’s married?
不 是曾经结过
No, he was.
曾经 她出了什么事
Was? What happened to her?
一群坏人把她抓走了 以此要挟伊森
Well, she was taken by some people who wanted to get to Ethan.
没事 他把她安然无恙地救回来了
It’s okay, he got her back in one piece.
然后他就金盆洗手了
Then he quit the game.
他们度过了一段幸福的时光
They were happy for a while.
但每次世界上有不幸的事发生
But every time something bad happened in the world,
伊森都会认为 “我该去帮忙的”
Ethan would think, “I should’ve been there.”
她也会自问 “伊森在保护我
And she would wonder, “Who’s watching the world
那谁来保护世界”
while Ethan’s watching me?”
他们内心深处都知道 迟早有一天
Deep down, they both knew that someday, somehow,
会有不可挽回的惨剧发生
something truly terrible was going to happen
就因为他们在一起
all because they were together.
所以…
So…
-她现在在哪儿 -她行踪成谜
– Where is she now? – She’s a ghost.
她很擅长隐藏
Good at it, too.
是我亲自教她的
Taught her myself.
她偶尔会发送信♥号♥♥
Every now and then, she sends up a signal
让伊森知道她平安无事
to let Ethan know she’s safe.
那让他安心地继续战斗
And that keeps him going.
你为什么告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this?
我们身陷现在的困境
We’re in this mess
都是因为伊森不愿看着我死
because Ethan wouldn’t let me die.
他…他是个好人
He…He’s a good man.
他或许嘴上不说 但他实际上非常在乎你
And he cares about you more than he can admit.
他现在无暇分神去为你操心
That’s one more worry than he can handle right now.
如果你也在乎他
If you care about him,
你就该离开
you should walk away.
路德
Luther…
没出什么事吧
Is everything all right?
我跟你一起去
I’m coming with you.
我懂
I know.
我们如何找到他
So how do we find him?
微波收发器
Microwave transponder.
能通过卫星追踪到世界上任何一个角落
Traceable via satellite anywhere in the world.
莱恩后颈上就有一个
Lane had one of these in the back of his neck.
我们在巴黎时给取出来了
We removed it in Paris.
同时 把我们的收发器装了进去
At the same time, we put our own transponder in.
搞定
Got it.
36小时后才激活
36-hour delayed activation,
以防莱恩的使徒扫描他
in case Lane’s Apostles scan him.
所以你们是故意放他走的
So you planned on letting him go.
不是以这种方式 不过是的
Not this way, but yes.
他会领着我们找到钚核
He’s gonna lead us to the plutonium.
你如何能确定
How can you be sure?
他陷害我坐牢的计划失败了
His plan to put me in prison went to hell.
现在他会想让我亲眼看到结局
Now he’s gonna want me there for the end.
那收发器什么时候激活
So when does this transponder activate?
找到他了 找到他了 找到他了
I got him. I got him, I got him, I got him!
他正在欧洲以五百节速度向东移♥动♥
He’s traveling east over Europe at 500 knots.
他在飞机上
He’s airborne.
我们要通知中情局吗
Shall we inform the CIA?
中情局已经被渗透了
The CIA’s been infiltrated.
除了这房♥间里的人 我不信任任何人
I don’t trust anybody outside of this room.
我们必须独♥立♥行动
We’re gonna have to go it alone.
我们该去哪儿
So where do we go?
情况如何 班吉
How we doing, Benji?
如果有拆除这些炸♥弹♥的方法 我找不到
If there’s a way to defuse these bombs, I can’t find it.
你会想到办法的 我相信你
You’ll figure it out. I know you will.
该死 伊森 我们失去信♥号♥♥了
Damn. Ethan, we lost the signal.
莱恩一定是发现了我们的信♥号♥♥发射器
Lane must’ve found our transmitter.
他最后的已知位置在哪儿
What’s his last position?
离这里东北方向30英里
At about 30 miles northeast.
那里就是他要我们去的目的地
Then that’s where he wants us to go.
-那里有什么 -努布拉河谷
– What’s there? – The Nubra River Valley.