我在莱恩身边卧底了两年
I spent two years undercover with Lane.
对他们来说 我和他一样是个威胁
To them, I’m as much of a threat as he is.
要么我杀了他 要么永远逃亡
I kill him, or I never stop running.
现在告诉我他在哪儿
Now tell me where he is.
我帮不了你
I can’t help you.
不管怎样我都会杀了他
I will get to him one way or another.
别逼我对付你
Please don’t make me go through you.

Yes.
你到伦敦了吗
Are you here in London?
是的
I am.
你准备好和信使见面了吗
Are you ready to meet the courier?
准备好了 去哪见面
Yes. Where do I go?
你想去哪儿
Where would you like to meet?
部长先生
Mr. Secretary.
我曾向上帝祈祷这不是真的
I prayed to God that it wasn’t true.
我替他说句话 先生
Well, in his defense, sir,
如果伊森没有插手
if Ethan hadn’t intervened,
会有更多的人被杀
a great many people would have been killed.
没错 邓恩 我相信巴黎的居民
Yes, Dunn, I’m sure that the good people of Paris
和法国全国都会考虑这一点的
and the nation of France as a whole will take that into account.
到底发生什么了
So what the hell happened?
至此 我们被告知来伦敦
…at which point, we were told to come to London
等候进一步指示
and await further instructions.
现在怎么办
And what happens now?
现在
Now,
我们20分钟后和白寡妇见面
we meet the Widow in 20 minutes.
她会带我们去见信使
She’ll take us to a courier
信使会用我们丢失的钚核交换所罗门·莱恩
who’ll hand over our missing plutonium in exchange for Solomon Lane.
或者按我们的方案中
Or, in our scenario,
班吉
Benji.
天啊
Jesus.
不好意思 什么
I’m sorry, what?
路德和我会把你交给信使
Luther and I are gonna take you to the courier.
沃克在这里守着真正的莱恩
Walker stays here and guards the real Lane.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
等等 为什么非得由我扮莱恩
Wait, wait. Why do I have to be Lane?
班吉
Benji.
我们的任务 我的任务 是把钚核拿回来
Our mission, my mission, is to recover that plutonium,
我会不惜一切代价
and I will do so at any cost.
哪怕需要用莱恩做交易
Even if I have to trade Lane.
真正的莱恩
The real Lane.
我绝不会放他走
And I will never let him go.
等使徒发现你的小把戏
When the Apostles realize that you’re playing games,
你就会再次失去钚核
you’ll lose the plutonium. Again.
让我们来操心使徒吧
You let us worry about the Apostles.
目前我们有更严重的问题
As it stands, we have a bigger problem.
更严重的问题
A bigger problem?
-伊尔莎 -伊尔莎
– Ilsa. – Ilsa?
我们的伊尔莎 伊尔莎·浮士德
Our Ilsa? Ilsa Faust Ilsa?
她是怎么卷进来的
How is she mixed up in all of this?
她受军情六处的直接命令来杀莱恩
She’s been ordered to kill Lane. Direct from MI6.
等等 巴黎那个人是她 骑摩托的
Look, wait. So that was her in Paris? On the bike.
是的
Yeah.
伊森 她想杀了我们
Ethan, she tried to kill us!
-不 不是我们 -是啊
– No, not us. Not us. – Yeah.
莱恩 她想杀的是莱恩 她别无选择
Lane. She tried to kill Lane. She has no choice.
所以她会杀了我
And she will kill me!
我不会让那发生的
I’m not gonna let that happen.
伊森 你要怎样阻止
Ethan, how exactly are you not gonna let that happen?
-我还在考虑 -他还在考虑
– I’m working on it. – Oh, he’s working on it.
现在我们没时间了
Right now, we don’t have a lot of time.
我们得开始为会面做准备
We have to start getting ready for this meeting.
会面是个陷阱
The meeting is a trap.
白寡妇在和中情局合作
The White Widow is working with the CIA.
从一开始就是
She has been since the beginning.
为她的军♥火♥交易争取豁免权
Bargaining for immunity is her stock-in-trade.
一动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥打尽钚核 使徒和约翰·拉克
Capturing the plutonium, and the Apostles, and John Lark
为她在美国人面前挣足了情面
buys her a lot of goodwill with the Americans.
但如果斯隆知道会面是陷阱
But if Sloane knew the meeting was a trap,
她为什么不直接告诉我们
why didn’t she just tell us?
因为对她来说任何人都可能是约翰·拉克
Because, in her mind, anybody could be John Lark,
包括我们中的一员
including one of us.
现在她的怀疑得到了证实
And now her suspicions are confirmed.
根据这份档案
According to that dossier,
一系列的电子证据将亨特
a trail of electronic evidence connects Hunt
和疾控中心的天花盗窃联♥系♥到了一起
to the theft of smallpox from the CDC.
甚至可以将他和一段长♥期♥通信联♥系♥在一起
It also links him to a lengthy correspondence
证实是他招募了德布朗克博士
ending with the recruitment of Dr. Delbruuk.
当然了 再加上 亨特几乎是亲自
And, of course, Hunt handed over the plutonium
将钚核交到了使徒手上
to the Apostles himself.
这些事实 再结合
Now, those facts, coupled with
过去一系列不服从管控的有罪行为
a long and incriminating history of rogue behavior,
确证了中情局的一个猜想
corroborate a CIA narrative
就是亨特叛变了
that Hunt has snapped.
他对拉克的追捕不过是
And that his search for Lark is nothing but a cover
为了隐瞒拉克其实…
to hide the fact that Lark…
就是我
…is me.
我不得不佩服你 伊森
I’ve got to hand it to you, Ethan.
一般当人们说「你是你自己最大的敌人」时
Normally, when people refer to you as your own worst enemy,
只是一种比喻
it’s just a figure of speech.
恐怕斯隆也有问题要问她
I’m afraid Sloane’s got some questions for her as well.
白寡妇免费供出了她
The Widow offered her up at no extra charge.
斯隆从哪得到这些信息的
And where did Sloane get this information?
她没说
She didn’t say.
不过她允许我带你自首
She did, however, grant me the opportunity to bring you in,
前提是我终止这项任务
on the condition that I terminate this mission
并亲自交出所罗门·莱恩
and hand over Solomon Lane personally.
-长官 你不能这么做 -亨特
– Sir, you can’t do that. – Hunt.
我了解莱恩 他绝不想回去
I know Lane. And he has no intention of going back.
所以我们要带他回去
That’s why we’re taking him back.
这刚好就是他的目的
Which means that’s exactly what he wants us to do.
-伊森 -长官 你觉得
– Ethan… – Sir, what do you
这是怎么回事 巧合吗
think this is? A coincidence?
有人恰巧发现了这个
That someone just happened upon this?
是莱恩寄给了她 他知道她会做出什么反应
Lane had it sent to her. He knew how she would react.
就像他知道白寡妇会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
Just like he knew the Widow would turn us in.
你还不明白吗
Don’t you see?
这个 长官
This, sir…
这才是陷阱
This is the trap.
-我们在被他们操控 -亨特
– We are being directed. – Hunt!
长官 还有两个钚核下落不明
Sir, there are still two plutonium cores in the wind!
那是你弄丢的
And you lost them!
长官 公平点说 是我们丢的
In fairness, sir, we all lost them.
恕我直言 长官 你当时不在场
Respectfully, sir, you weren’t there.
所以你们现在的工作就是为他找借口吗
So making excuses for him is your full-time job now?
我的天 伊森 别让这更艰难了
Good God, Ethan, don’t make this any harder than it already is.
我无法再保护你了 还不明白吗
I can no longer protect you, don’t you understand that?
你想拿到钚核 只能走到这一步了
This is as close as you’re ever gonna get to that plutonium.
长官 你其实并不相信这个说法
Sir, you don’t actually believe this.
我相信这是个可以保护你或IMF的机会
I believe I’ve been given a choice to protect you or the IMF,
所以我要把你带回去交给局里
which is why I’m bringing you in.
如果我拒绝呢
And if I refuse?
你以为他是来干嘛的
What do you think he’s here for?
你以为他就是个旁观者
You think he’s some observer?
他是个杀手
He’s an assassin!
艾瑞卡·斯隆的头号♥打手
Erika Sloane’s number-one plumber.
你要敢逃走 他有权追捕你
You go rogue, he’s authorized to hunt you down
然后杀了你
and kill you.
职责而已 别见怪
It’s the job. No hard feelings.
接受事实吧 伊森
Accept it, Ethan.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!