The Americans, for starters.
如果真是这样 那我早就知道了
If that were true, I would know it.
你认为你是唯一一个
You think you’re the only one
在政♥府♥内部有间谍的人吗
with spies in the government?
这里有人不希望我跟你见面
There are people here who don’t want this meeting to happen.
不相信我吗
Don’t believe me?
看看周围
Look around.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
也许他们不是来杀你的
Maybe they’re not here for you.
也许他们的目标是我
Maybe they’re just here for me.
你愿意冒这个险吗
Are you willing to take that chance?
你有我想要的东西
You have something I want.
而这让我成为你唯一可以信任
Right now, that makes me the only person you can trust
让你活着离开这里的人
to get you out of here alive.
还是说你更愿意依靠你哥哥
Or would you rather leave that to your brother?
我想马上回家 拉克先生
I think I’d like to go home now, Mr. Lark.
法国政♥府♥今天中午已经收到了「货」
The French government took receipt of the asset at noon today.
并将在明天早上8点
Delivery will be via air to the Finance Ministry
空运至财政部
at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning.
一支在警方严密护送下的装甲车队
An armored motorcade under heavy police escort
将通过这条路线运送他
will transport him via this route.
我们将在这个十字路口制♥造♥障碍
We’ll create a diversion at this intersection, here.
车队将会自动行驶
The motorcade will automatically take
到这条预选的备用路线
the preplanned alternate route here,
我们到时候半路截取「货物」
where we’ll extract the asset.
截取「货物」
Extract the asset?
这就是「货物」
The asset.
我们为了这条消息花了很大一笔钱
We paid a great deal of money for this information.
他们什么都交代清楚了 除了这个人的名字
They gave us everything but this man’s name.
你不会碰巧知道他是谁 对吧
You don’t happen to know who he is, do you?
他的名字叫所罗门·莱恩
His name is Solomon Lane.
本来是英国特工 叛变成了无政♥府♥主义者
British Special Agent turned anarchist.
他利用变节特工
He used rogue covert operatives
创建了一个被称为辛迪加的恐怖动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥络
to create a terror network called the Syndicate.
到处搞破坏 暗♥杀♥ 大屠♥杀♥
Sabotage, assassination, mass murder.
极度凶恶丑陋
As ugly as they come.
两年前他曾被美国特工抓捕
He was captured by American agents two years ago.
从那以后 他一直在被无休止地审讯
Since then, he’s been in a never-ending interrogation,
从一个政♥府♥转到另一个政♥府♥手上
passed around from one government to another
为他的罪行负责
to answer for his crimes.
你看上去不太高兴 拉克
You seem displeased, Lark.
也许我没有表达清楚
Perhaps I didn’t make myself clear.
我来巴黎是为了钚核
I came to Paris for plutonium.
这其中一定有些误会
Well, there must be a misunderstanding.
我只是个中间人
I’m just a broker.
我负责联♥系♥买♥♥主和卖♥♥主
I connect a buyer and a seller.
我的卖♥♥家对现金不感兴趣
My seller’s not interested in cash,
所以如果你想要钚核
so if you want the plutonium…
就必须截获莱恩
Extract Lane
然后进行交易
and make a trade.
没错
That’s right.
我怎么知道卖♥♥家有我想要的东西
How do I know the seller has what I want?
这是充满诚意的定金
A down payment in good faith.
信使会在48小时内送来另外两枚
A courier will deliver two more within 48 hours
来交换他
in exchange for him.
好吧
All right.
改道后会发生什么
What happens after the diversion?
把所有人都杀了
Kill everyone?
这就是你的计划吗
That’s your plan?
不会有目击者
There will be no witnesses.
我如何保证莱恩能在行动中活下来
What’s my guarantee that lane walks out of this thing alive?
他在一个装甲箱里
He’s in an armored box.
等到安全时 我们才会把他放出来
We’ll pull him out when it’s safe.
你想要拿到钚核
You want your plutonium,
这就是代价
this is the price.
还是说你的底线是不能杀♥警♥♥察♥
Or do you draw the line at killing cops?
这位可是约翰·拉克啊
That’s John Lark you’re talking to.
我用天花谋杀妇女和儿童
I murder women and children with smallpox.
我没有底线
I have no line.
很好
Right.
大家好好休息吧 明天会很忙
Sleep well, everyone. Busy day tomorrow.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑
You have got to be kidding me.
如果你想让莱恩从监狱里出来 就只能这么做
If you want Lane out of prison, this is how it gets done.
我想让拉克把他救出来 不是伊森·亨特
I wanted Lark to break him out, not Ethan Hunt.
我想要拉克去交易 不是伊森·亨特
I wanted Lark at the exchange, not Ethan Hunt.
我想要拉克引我们找到钚核
I wanted Lark to lead us to the plutonium
和使徒
and the Apostles.
你或许仍然有机会
You may still get your chance.
你忘了我们从巴黎大皇宫
Have you forgotten about the corpse we pulled
男厕所拖出来的那具尸体吗
out of the men’s room at the Grand Palais?
我猜那并不是拉克
I’m guessing that wasn’t Lark.
更有可能是拉克的手下
More likely one of Lark’s recruits.
根据我们的情报显示并不是
Not according to our intelligence.
情报是由谁收集的
Intelligence gathered by whom?
亨特
Hunt.
你一直怀疑拉克是一名美国特工
You’ve long held suspicions that Lark was an American agent.
了解我们一举一动的人
Someone who knew our every move.
能像幽灵一样来去无踪的人
Someone who could come and go like a ghost.
你的意思是说亨特就是约翰·拉克
You’re suggesting Hunt is John Lark.
你为了自保不惜抓住任何救命稻草 沃克
You’re reaching, Walker. Trying to save your ass.
这可行不通
It won’t work.
你仔细想想 一个像拉克那么小心的人
Think about it. Would a man as careful as Lark
真的会冒这样的风险吗
really stick his neck out like that?
就为了和白寡妇面对面交易
For a face-to-face with the White Widow?
-他会派代理人去 -一个诱饵
– He’d send a proxy. – A decoy.
如果他真的足够聪明
And if he was really smart,
他会让他的女性朋友
he’d have his lady friend
在可靠的证人 也就是我的面前 杀死那个诱饵
kill that decoy in front of a reliable witness. Me.
拉动♥*♥态♥*♥网♥式搜捕即将围剿他的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥第二人格
The dragnet is closing in on his terrorist alter ego.
所以他花钱请一个人来扮演拉克的角色
So he pays a man to play the part of Lark
然后杀死他
and has him killed.
在为国家服务的幌子下
And under the guise of serving his country…
伪装出他自己的秘密身份
Assumes his own secret identity.
在美国政♥府♥的全力支持下 可以恣意妄为
Free to operate at will with the full support of the U.S. government.
为什么
Why?
亨特为什么要背叛
Why would Hunt turn?
莱恩为什么背叛 他的使徒又为什么这么做
Why did Lane do it? Why did any of his Apostles?
他们都曾有着崇高的信仰
They were believers in a cause.
当那个信仰被证实是谎言的时候
And when that cause turned out to be a lie,
他们就背叛了自己的主人
they turned against their masters.
亨特的政♥府♥背叛了他多少次
How many times has Hunt’s government betrayed him,
否认他的存在 把他丢到一边
disavowed him, cast him aside?
像他这样的人 忍♥到什么时候就忍♥无可忍♥了呢
And how long before a man like that has had enough?
这是一个严重的指控
That is a serious accusation.
你能证实吗
Can you prove it?
这是我们在巴黎大皇宫
This is the phone we pulled off the dead body
从尸体身上找到的手♥机♥
at the Grand Palais.
我猜里面会有你需要的所有证据
I’m guessing it has all the proof you need.
莱恩真的曾用毒气毒死了一个有两千人的村庄吗
Is it true Lane gassed a village of 2,000 people?
是的
Yes.
他真的曾击落一架客机
Is it true he brought down an entire passenger plane
就为了杀死一个人吗
just to kill one man?
是的
Yes.
-他真的… -沃克
– Is it true that he… – Hey, Walker.
不管你听说了什么 只要让你觉得毛骨悚然
Whatever you heard, if it makes your skin crawl,
那很可能就是真的了
it’s probably true.
天呐
Holy shit.
你就是抓住他的那个人 对吗
You’re the guy that caught him, aren’t you?
你觉得他能把这件事隐瞒多久
How long do you think he’s gonna keep that to himself?
到时候见机行事 阻止他说出来
We’ll burn that bridge when we get to it.
他在搞什么鬼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!