Give us the plutonium and walk away.
班吉 把车开来
Benji, get the car.
我可能做不到
I don’t think I can do that.
班吉 把车开来
Benji, get the car.
我们跟你做个交易 亨特
We’ll make you a deal, Hunt.
把钚给我们 我们就不杀你的朋友
Give us the plutonium and we won’t kill your friend.
别 伊森 别为了我这么做
Don’t you do it, Ethan! Not for me!
我数到三
I’m gonna count to three.

One.
-二 -路德
– Two. – Luther…
-对不起 -三
– I’m sorry. – Three.
对不起 我不知道还能怎么办
I’m sorry. I didn’t know what else to do.
我不会放在心上的
We’re good.
-你还好吗 -我本该已经死了
– You okay? – I should be dead.
我们都该已经死了
We should all be dead.
为什么我们没有死
Why aren’t we?
钚核呢
Where’s the plutonium?
不在了
It’s gone.
如果您刚刚打开电视
If you’re just joining us,
三起大爆♥炸♥事件同时发生
three massive explosions have gone off simultaneously
目前看来是联合恐怖袭击
in what appears to be a coordinated attack.
这是从罗马拍摄到的梵蒂冈的实时画面
This image is live in Rome, looking toward the Vatican
而这是我们的镜头能到达的最近距离了
and is as close as our cameras can get.
据消息称 爆♥炸♥发生时
It is believed that the Pope was in residence
教皇正位于他的居所内
at the time of the blast.
这是从耶路撒冷城外拍摄到的城内的实时画面
Also live, we’re looking at Jerusalem from just outside the city.
接下来是圣城麦加的实时画面
Also live, the holy city of Mecca
是停靠在沙特阿♥拉♥伯附近的红海上的
from the USS Ronald Reagan in the Red Sea
里根号♥航♥空♥母舰拍摄到的
off the coast of Saudi Arabia.
已经探测到了核辐射
Radiation has been detected,
意味着这些令人震惊的袭击
indicating that nuclear weapons were used
使用了核武器
in these unspeakable attacks.
-伊森 时间到了 -目前虽没有具体伤亡数字
– Ethan, it’s time. – No word on casualties yet,
但我们可以预计
but we can assume
死亡人数将是灾难级的
the death toll is catastrophic.
初期报告显示 制♥造♥袭击中使用的武器
Early reports suggest the weapons used
需要极其专业的知识
would require highly specialized knowledge
而只有极少数人具备这样的知识
that very few people possess.
现在的问题是 谁会同时袭击这三座宗教圣城
The question now is who would attack all three of these holy sites?
以及为什么
And why?
三起袭击精确地发生在同一时刻
The attacks occurred at precisely the same moment,
就在一个多小时前
just over an hour ago,
东部时间凌晨4点
at 4:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
爆♥炸♥发生几分钟内
Within minutes of the attack,
国会紧急休会
Congress ordered an emergency recess
国会大厦被疏散
and the Capitol Building was evacuated.
总统乘坐空军一号♥离开了华盛顿
The President left Washington on Air Force One.
白宫宣布进入紧急状态
The White House has declared a state of emergency,
命令军队处于最高戒备
placing the military on highest alert.
能让我们单独待会儿吗 谢谢
Would you excuse us, please?
德布朗克博士
Dr. Delbruuk.
我们知道你是谁
We know who you are.
我们看了宣言 也找到了你的实验室
We read the manifesto, we found your lab.
“所有的和平
“There has never been peace
都需要伟大的牺牲
“without first a great suffering.
牺牲越大 和平越久”
“The greater the suffering, the greater the peace.”
这能让他们团结起来 知道吗
See, this will unite them. Hmm?
他们读到这份宣言的时候就会懂的
When they read this manifesto, they’ll all understand.
永远都不会有人读到这份宣言
Nobody’s gonna read that manifesto, ever.
我可以向你保证
I can promise you that.
今天是几号♥
What day is it?
我在这儿多久了
How long have I been here?
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What’s the last thing you remember?
我在开车
I was driving.
有人撞了我
Someone hit me.
那是两周前了
That was two weeks ago.
-两周 -两周
– Two weeks? – Two weeks.
这是你的 是不是
This is yours, isn’t it?
拉克就是用这个跟你联♥系♥的
It’s how Lark communicated with you.
-拉克 -约翰·拉克
– Lark? – John Lark.
-我们知道关于他的一切 -你们什么都不知道
– We know all about him. – You know nothing.
这手♥机♥上有线索能帮我们找到他
There’s information in this phone that could lead us to him.
而你知道密♥码♥
And you have the passcode.
你们觉得拉克是敌人 是吗
You think Lark is the enemy, hmm?
但你们
But you,
无论你们是谁 你们才是敌人
well, whoever you are, you are the enemy.
你们才是这个体制得以苟存的原因
You’re why the system survives.
-劫难不断持续的原因 -闭嘴
– Why the suffering goes on. – Shut up!
我们不在乎你 我们只想抓到拉克
We don’t care about you. We want Lark.
我们做个交易如何
What if we make a deal?
不 没有交易 路德
No, there’s no deal, Luther.
出去一下
Step outside.
让我和这家伙待五分钟
Give me five minutes with this guy.
伊森 我不能让你这么做 我们不是这样的人
Ethan, I can’t let you do that. That’s not who we are.
或许我们该重新考虑这一点了
Then maybe we need to reconsider that.
如果他们在电视上宣读这份宣言呢
What if they read the manifesto on the air?
什么 你能做到这个
What? You can do that?
我们打个电♥话♥就能做到
We can do it with a phone call.
如果他宣读了拉克的宣言…
Well, if he reads Lark’s manifesto…
不行
No.
我就把密♥码♥给你
I’ll give you the passcode.
伊森 伊森
Ethan! Ethan!
想想 伊森
Think, Ethan.
为了大局着想 拜托
Think of the greater good, please.
没错 只要你们这么做就行
Yeah, you do that.
长官
Sir.
不 他不愿意合作
No, he won’t cooperate.
是的 长官 除非我们宣读那份宣言
Yes, sir. If we read the manifesto
在直播中读
on the air.
我很抱歉 长官
I’m sorry, sir.
贸易以及全球市场大幅下跌
Trading and global markets plummeted.
等等 我刚收到消息
Stand by. I’m told
我们有一些额外的消息要报道
we’re about to get some additional information.
我刚刚拿到了一份来自尼尔斯·德布朗克的文件
I’ve just been handed a document from Nils Delbruuk,
他是一位核武器专家
a nuclear weapons specialist
并声称自己是袭击中所使用的武器的制♥造♥者
who claims to have built the weapons used in these attacks.
我被要求完整朗读这份宣言
I’ve been asked to read this manifesto in its entirety.
“所有的和平 都需要伟大的牺牲
“There has never been peace without first a great suffering.”
牺牲越大 和平越久
“The greater the suffering, the greater the peace.”
人类正在走上自毁之途
“As mankind is drawn to his self-destruction”
犹如飞蛾扑火般
“like a moth to the candle,”
那些所谓的和平捍卫者
“the so-called defenders of peace,”
教会 政♥府♥ 法律
“the church, the government, the law,”
孜孜不倦地阻止人类自毁”
“work tirelessly to save humanity from itself.”
现在你们要这些也没用了
It’s not gonna help you now.
“但为了避免灾难
“But by averting disaster,”
他们选择推迟…”
“they serve to delay a peace…”
木已成舟
What’s done is done.
“只有经过火的洗礼才能最终诞生的和平
“…that can only come through an inevitable baptism of fire.”
我带给你们的灾难不是末日的开始
“The suffering I bring you is not the beginning of the end.”
而是一个更好的 互相理解的世界的开始”
“It is the beginning of a greater mutual understanding…”
拿到了吗
Did we get it?
“这是迈向人类终极团结的第一步”
“It is the first step toward the ultimate brotherhood of man.”
拿到了
We got it.
“我带给你们的灾难
“The suffering I bring you”
是通往终极和平的桥梁”
“is the bridge to ultimate peace.”

Go.
拿到了吗
Did we get it?
当然拿到了
Of course we got it.
我就说我们会拿到的
I told you we’d get it.
我不明白

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!