班吉
Benji!
伊尔莎 你在哪儿
Ilsa, where are you?
你不会想看到这一幕的
You don’t want to see this.
班吉
Benji!
-伊尔莎 -班吉
– Ilsa! – Benji!
班吉 班吉 别过来
Benji! Benji, stop!
班吉
Benji!
不 不要
Oh, no, no, no!
稳住 稳住
Stay with me. Stay with me.
不要 我就快要成功了 坚持住
No, no. Not when I’m this close.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on!
谢了
Thank you.
把他捆起来
Tie him up.
你给我去死吧
Why won’t you just die?
你也帮不上什么忙了
There’s nothing else you can do.
去找你的丈夫吧
Go be with your husband.
路德
Luther…
去吧
Go.
班吉 你在哪儿
Benji, where are you?
路德 我们在屋里 接下来怎么办
Okay, Luther, we’re inside. Tell us what to do.
你们应该能看见连着主板的红线
You should see the red wire attached to the motherboard.
是的
Yeah.
把它和旁边的绿线同时剪断
You need to cut that and the green wire next to it simultaneously.
-好 准备好了吗 -嗯
– Okay, ready? – Mmm-hmm.
预备 剪
Set. Go.
我说了 那是无可阻止的
I told you. It can’t be stopped.
你们什么也做不了
There’s nothing you can do.
班吉 听好 逆时针拧开螺丝
Benji, listen. Turn the screw counterclockwise.

Yep.
移开表盘 你会看到
Remove that panel and you’ll see
电源和引信的地线
the power and ground wires for the fuse.
明白
Got it.
时间一到就剪绿线
When the time comes, cut the green wire.
现在别剪
Do not cut it yet.
好的 收到
Okay. We copy.
伊森 你能听到我说话吗 我们要剪了
Ethan, if you can hear me, we’re ready to make the cut.
伊森 请回答
Ethan, come in.
班吉 我们怎么知道他拿没拿到引爆键
Benji, how do we know if he’s got the key?
他会拿到的
He’ll get it.
-就算是 我们怎么知道 -他一定能搞定
– Yeah, but how do we know? – He’ll get it done!
就快没时间了 只能希望他拿到了
We’re out of time. We just have to hope he has it.
-好 准备好了 -剩两秒时剪下去
– Okay, we’re ready. – At two seconds we cut.
等一下 为什么是两秒 不是一秒
Wait, wait, wait! Why two? Why not one?
你要把时间卡那么紧吗
You want to cut it that close?
那一秒可能会万劫不复 无法弥补
It’s a second we’ll never get back.
到底什么时候 能赶快做个决定吗
When? Can we make a decision on this?
好 好 剩一秒再剪
All right, all right! We’ll do it on one.
一秒的时候吗
Cutting on one?
没错 一秒 好了 准备
Yes, one. All right, stand by.

Three…
-二 -一
– Two… – One.

Now!
好了
Okay.
老天啊
My man.
伊森
Ethan?
伊森
Ethan?
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
能听见吗
Can you hear me?
别动
Don’t try to move.
别动 你伤得很重
Don’t move. You’re pretty banged up.
你可够走运的
You’re a lucky man.
坠机还没死真是奇迹啊 索恩医生
It’s a miracle that crash didn’t kill you, Dr. Thorne.
你朋友要是再晚一小时找到你
If your friend didn’t find you an hour later,
你就要死在爆♥炸♥里了
you would’ve died of exposure.
-我朋友 -是啊
– My friends? – Yeah.
你走之后没多久她就来了
She got here not long after you left.
还搬来了半个印度军队
Right in front of half the Indian Army.
能让我们单独待一会吗
Can you give us a few minutes, please?
回头见 医生
See you later, Doc.
茱莉亚
Julia…
对不起
I’m sorry.
你不需要向我道歉
There’s no reason to be sorry.

No.
真的对不起
I’m sorry
为所有的事 我…
for everything. I…
你看看我
Look at me.
看看我
Look at me.
再看看我的生活
Look at my life.
我热爱我的事业 如果不是遇到你
I love what I do, and I never would have
我永远也意识不到这一点
found this if I hadn’t met you.
所有发生过的事 都让我认清我是怎样一个人
And everything that happened, it taught me who I am.
让我明白自身的能力 我…
It showed me what I am capable of, and I…
我是个幸存者
I am a survivor.
但这里发生的事
But what happened here,
-都是因为我… -没有发生任何事
– it was my… – Nothing happened.
因为有你在
Because you were here.
每晚我能安然入睡 也是因为知道你一直在
And I sleep soundly at night knowing you always will be.
你幸福吗
You’re happy?
非常幸福
Very.
我找到了我命中注定的归属
I’m exactly where I should be.
你也是
And so are you.
应你的要求
Per your request,
我将把所罗门·莱恩交给军情六处
I’m handing Solomon Lane back to MI6.
当然 要经由中间人
Through a broker, of course.
那也是我们协议中的一部分
Part of our ongoing arrangement.
经过巴黎的事情之后
After what happened in Paris,
我们希望能保持低调
we prefer to keep a low profile.
你朋友和英国情报机构的旧账也一笔勾销
And that closes your friend’s account with British Intelligence.
肋骨疼 小心我的肋骨
The ribs. Watch the ribs.
我现在明白为什么汉利那么信任你了
I understand now why Hunley believed in you.
世界需要IMF
The world needs the IMF.
我们需要你这样的人
We need people like you
对个体性命的在乎程度
who care about the one life
和对千百万人性命的在乎程度一样
as much as they care about the millions.
那样我就不需要操心了
That way I never have to.
你还好吗
You okay?
你现在真是前所未有得帅
You’ve never looked better.
拜托 别取笑我了
Don’t. Please.
最后一刻有多危急
How close were we?
和平常一样
The usual.
和平常一样吗
The usual?
别逗我笑了
Please don’t make me laugh.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!