Okay, here’s the deal.
我今天就为你演奏 黛莉西亚
I’ll play for you today, Delysia,
还有为你的余生 如果你愿意嫁给我
and for the rest of your life, if you’ll marry me.
不愿意的话就到此为止
Never again if you don’t.
-一会见 佩迪格鲁小姐 -一会
-See you later, Miss Pettigrew. -Later?
能让你来看我的演出
In my professional capacity.
至于你
As for you,
勿失良机
it’s now or never.
船明早启航
The ship sails tomorrow morning.
他…
He is…
-不可能这么做 -太了不起了
-Impossible. -Magnificent.
那你嫁给他吧
So you marry him.
-吉娜薇 -嗯哼
-Guinevere? -Mmm-hmm?
告诉我真♥相♥吧 现在真是麻烦大了 不是吗
Tell me the honest truth. It’s a darned fix, isn’t it?
即使你有再好的判断力 也不可能预测每件事
Nothing that can’t be unfixed with some good common sense.
但是想下关键部分吧
But take a look at the headlines.
跟尼克呢 我能得到华丽的公♥寓♥和令人羡慕的工作
With Nick, I get this magnificent flat and my job at the Peacock.
跟菲利普呢
And with Phil,
我在伦敦西区舞台有最好的位置 还有成为明星的机会
I get the best part on the West End stage and my chance to be a star.
那么跟迈克尔
And with Michael?
和迈克尔…
With Michael…
我会拥有最好的朋友
I get the best friend I ever had.
这就是迈克尔的全部吗
Is that all Michael is?
那么
Well,
他还充满激♥情♥
he’s rather passionate, too.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you’re thinking.
迈克尔就是那位
Michael’s the one.
但是其他事呢
But what about everything else?
况且 谁说我现在就要找一个
And who says I’m looking for a darned husband
可恶的丈夫
this very minute, anyway?
人生在世并非事事顺心
Not everything comes along just when we want it.
很多时候都不得不做出选择
There are times when choices just have to be made,
否则你肯定会错过些什么
or you certainly will miss out.
不
No.
不 我不会接受的 我不会要
No, I won’t accept that. I won’t.
迈克尔强加的这种”舍你取谁”的爱
This “all of you or none of you” stuff that Michael’s pulling.
太过分了
It’s too much.
但他爱着你 黛莉西亚
But he is in love with you, Delysia.
你能说这也是其他人的事
Can you say that about anyone else?
吉娜薇
Guinevere,
难道你没经历过在几个人之间难以抉择吗
haven’t you ever been torn between more than one person at the same time?
没有 我确实没碰到过那种特殊难题
No, I can’t say I’ve had that particular problem.
你很漂亮 黛莉西亚
You are beautiful, Delysia.
如果真要自我评价 身材还不坏
Well, it’s not a bad figure, if I do say so myself.
你全心全意的爱过吗 吉娜薇
Have you ever been in love at all, Guinevere?
-曾经有过 -那是那种
-Once. -And was it this
“舍你取谁”的爱吗
“all of you or none of you” stuff?
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
来自他的还是你的
From him or from you?
双方的
Both.
真的吗 快讲讲吧
Really? Do tell.
不
No.
很久很久以前
All a long time ago.
你会重感冒的 把这个穿上
You’ll catch your death. Put this on.
让我去
Allow me.
打扰了 夫人
Excuse me, madam.
打扰了
Excuse me.
请问一下
Excuse me?
请把这些拿到厨房♥去
Take that through to the kitchen, please.
你也照样做吧 还有告诉约翰把地毯铺上
And you do the same as well. And tell John to pull the rug up.
宴会很快就要开始了 赶紧点
Party about to start soon, so chop-chop.
宴会 这有宴会
Party? There’s a party?
-拉弗塞小姐 -嗯
-Miss Lafosse? -Hmm?
楼下一群人
There’s a troop of people downstairs
好像是误会了
who appear to be under the misapprehension
这儿将会有个宴会
there is to be a party here.
对
Yes.
今天
Today?
-对 我没说吗 -是
-Yes. Didn’t I say? -No.
哦
Oh.
我真傻
Silly me.
这儿将会有很多人吗
Will there be many people?
可以这么说 吉娜薇
I should say so, Guinevere.
这是个大型宴会
It’s the big one.
-大型的 -“胡椒粉堆”啊
-The big one? -Pile on the Pepper.
菲利普会有事要宣布
Phil’s going to make the announcement.
你觉得怎样
What do you think?
我会得到角色吗 嗯
Do I get the part? Hmm?
哦 当然
Oh, yes.
亲爱的 你看起来就像从没参加过鸡尾酒舞会一样
My dear, you look as if you’ve never been to a cocktail party in your life.
哎呀 谢谢 但我不会喝酒
Why, thank you, but I don’t drink.
哦 这不是酒 真的 这是鸡尾酒
Oh, it’s not a drink, really. It’s a cocktail.
祝你好运 亲爱的
Good luck, darlings.
乔就是那边那个年长者
Joe’s the old one over there.
施展你的魔力吧
Work your magic.
真不要脸
Of all the nerve.
该去赶走”兔子”了
Well. Time to make the Rabbit run.
你确定那样理智吗
Are you sure that’s wise?
嗯
Mmm.
菲利普 亲爱的
Phil, darling.
黛莉西亚 我的甜心 见到你开心极了
Delysia, sweetheart. Lovely to see you.
这位是夏洛特·沃伦
This is Charlotte Warren.
你们互相认识
Do you know each other?
很荣幸
A pleasure.
再次见面很高兴
How nice to see you again.
菲利普和我今天一起共进美妙的午餐
Phil and I had such a lovely lunch together today,
不是吗 亲爱的
didn’t we, darling?
昨晚他已经有了很好的胃口了
Well, I thought he’d have a big appetite, after last night.
何不退到安全距离之内
May I suggest retiring to a safe distance?
我认为你完全正确
I think you’re absolutely right.
戴上钢盔
Tin hat on.
很抱歉 我是菲利普·高曼
I’m sorry, it’s Phil Goldman.
-你好啊 -我们以前确实见过面
-How do you do? -We’ve met before, actually.
那时你一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
You were entirely naked at the time.
你是吉娜薇
Guinevere?
这是你吗 我的天呐
Is that you? My goodness!
你看起来漂亮极了
You look marvelous.
夏洛特 我只是想说没有伤害你的意思
Charlotte, I just wanted to let you know there are no hard feelings.
你人真是太好了
That is so gracious of you.
为了得宠的胜利者 为了新闻之夜的两个战败者
To the victor the spoils, to the vanquished two comps for Press Night.
你真有头脑
And so wise.
我真希望自己也能像你那样
I hope I can be like that one day.
恐怕智慧可不止要靠时间的积累
Wisdom requires more than the passing of years, I fear.
但有人告诉我 跛脚妈妈那角色
Though a little bird tells me that
还没有决定谁演
the part of the crippled mother is still open.
你要是拄着拐棍一定很迷人
You’d look ravishing with a stick.
而且我是不会放过那些钻石王老五的
And I won’t forget about those tickets.
是两个 三个 四个…
Is it two, three, four…
我真笨 记不清你有多少个男朋友
Silly me, I’ve forgotten how many boyfriends you’ve got.
那么 菲利普
Now, Philip,
关于”胡椒粉堆”的事考虑的怎么样了
How are your deliberations over Pile on the Pepper proceeding?
哦 私下跟你说
Well, between you and me,
夏洛特的歌♥声极具诱惑力
Charlotte has the most alluring singing voice.
我得承认 我父亲很喜欢 事实上是过于喜欢
And I have to say, Daddy’s quite keen. In fact, more than keen.
这么说 你准备让沃伦小姐演那个角色了
So you’re going to give Miss Warren the part?
我恐怕黛莉西亚可能会有点失色
Delysia’s going to be a bit off-color about it all, I’m afraid.
-再见 -最后一个问题
-Hey ho. -Just one question.
夏洛特跟你有黛莉西亚跟你亲密吗
Does Charlotte have quite the same attachment to you as Delysia?
不 不 不 她当然没有
No. No, no, she certainly doesn’t.
你觉得这不止是一时的迷恋
Do you think that was more than a passing attraction?
我是说 我们都了解那些女演员 吉娜薇